2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Rcpd34 said:

Frustrating. I fully expected to get my truck by the end of the year. Not gonna happen.

and that is my second order. First one was placed in January for a 2021 and FORD canceled it on me as they couldn't get it built before the 2022 switch over. So I got put at the back of the line again. This is crazy

13 hours ago, ACC2420 said:

ice-capades. Supposedly I've been on a priority 2 since the beginning of September for a F250 Lariat Tremor. Should I of seen a response by now regarding a VIN? I've been in communication with the dealership and they haven't seen anything move on there end. 

There are a lot of factors involved in getting a vehicle scheduled. Having an "02" priority code helps but the scheduling system is sometimes not able to make exceptions to commodity restraints, supplier issues, etc. that may be preventing your order from being scheduled yet. Your Dealer may have more information regarding commodity or plant restraints regarding your order by reviewing their AM Preview Report which shows that information. 

On 10/29/2021 at 10:50 AM, ikre8kos4u said:

Get with your dealership and ask them to get their regional sales rep to change your priority code. I am sure you have a high priority number which is the reason for not being scheduled unless you have some commodity shortages that are holding yours up. I dropped AS and a month later or so I got the email from ford with my VIN and a production week.

I have I have a 02 regional code still no date it has been this since Sept 

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

There are a lot of factors involved in getting a vehicle scheduled. Having an "02" priority code helps but the scheduling system is sometimes not able to make exceptions to commodity restraints, supplier issues, etc. that may be preventing your order from being scheduled yet. Your Dealer may have more information regarding commodity or plant restraints regarding your order by reviewing their AM Preview Report which shows that information. 

Ok. Thanks for the info. 

Hello all! Here is a question for those that know more than me. I have a Fleet order(Land O'Lakes) for a F350 that I placed June 7. The order had a "Ord Type: 0" and a "Priority: M1". So I know M1 is the 1st week in December but will M1 change if the order is delayed or will it remain M1 even after that date passes? My saleman says he doesn't know. I ordered a F350 XL bed delete instead of a chassis cab. I can get more options on the XL bed delete than the XL chassis cab will allow. I see most posts on here are for KR and Platties. So I guess my poor old XL will be made out of the scraps left behind from those builds... Thanks for any info you can provide.

32 minutes ago, Beefmaster said:

Hello all! Here is a question for those that know more than me. I have a Fleet order(Land O'Lakes) for a F350 that I placed June 7. The order had a "Ord Type: 0" and a "Priority: M1". So I know M1 is the 1st week in December but will M1 change if the order is delayed or will it remain M1 even after that date passes? My saleman says he doesn't know. I ordered a F350 XL bed delete instead of a chassis cab. I can get more options on the XL bed delete than the XL chassis cab will allow. I see most posts on here are for KR and Platties. So I guess my poor old XL will be made out of the scraps left behind from those builds... Thanks for any info you can provide.

Fleet order status questions are best addressed to the dealership's fleet manager or individual that manages the dealership's order bank. Sales representatives know little, if anything, about fleet order scheduling, etc. which is completely different from the stock and retail order processes. Unscheduled fleet orders are at higher risk due to the high volume of stock and retail orders. Priority codes apply only until the order is scheduled and the VIN number assigned. The dealership can access the information to confirm the current order status and priority code. 

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Fleet order status questions are best addressed to the dealership's fleet manager or individual that manages the dealership's order bank. Sales representatives know little, if anything, about fleet order scheduling, etc. which is completely different from the stock and retail order processes. Unscheduled fleet orders are at higher risk due to the high volume of stock and retail orders. Priority codes apply only until the order is scheduled and the VIN number assigned. The dealership can access the information to confirm the current order status and priority code. 

Thanks for the info. The dealership I ordered from has a Fleet department with 3 salesmen and a manager. So far the only reply I get from my salesman is "I'll let you know if I hear anything". It's a very large dealership and I don't think they care about a single unit buyer like myself. 

4 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

I know I haven't been waiting as long as most of you on here. Ordered Aug 24, and haven't heard anything since. It's been about 10 weeks. 250 Platinum, just removed AS and spray in bed liner. 

Ordered mine on 7/19. 2022 6.7L Lariat, 160” SRW, Crew Cab, Iconic Silver, High Towing Pkg, 3.55 e-lock axel, 397A Alt, FX4, No AS, spray bed liner, upfitters, heated rear seats, black onyx, rear bed cam, clearance lights, extended side step, tailbed step, carpet delete, all weather mats, Lariat Value Pkg, wheel well liners, 18” wheels, 275/70/18 A/T, engine block heater, camper 5th wheel prep, goose neck kit…

No VIN yet, it’s been 15 weeks. Called Ford, and it’s status is ‘Order Processing’. Priority code is 02. Not sure what the hold up is. Sharing my accessories/options to see if there is a pattern. Live in TN region. 

Edited by nswan

2 hours ago, cjrazus1 said:

For what it’s worth my GSM said Ford has worked out the spray in bed liner bottleneck. Talked with him yesterday. 

Hopefully after this week when they start scheduling super duties again then I will get scheduled then. I have been told that has been my only hold up the entire time and I ordered May 21, 2021.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

I know I haven't been waiting as long as most of you on here. Ordered Aug 24, and haven't heard anything since. It's been about 10 weeks. 250 Platinum, just removed AS and spray in bed liner. 

I ordered 2 Aug, F-450, CC,  diesel, King Ranch, AS.  Just received my VIN 31 Oct but that's when I checked on it anyway.  Still awaiting movement from there. Others have said KR receives AS before the other trim levels. Maybe that's why I have VIN now?

I only get a vehicle every 8-10 years so I'm willing to wait for my options.

Edited by GynormousMellon

On 11/3/2021 at 6:04 AM, Browneyes033 said:

I have I have a 02 regional code still no date it has been this since Sept 

Not sure what your hold up is then, i am no expert in this as i am just a consumer like most others on here and still learning the process myself. I do know that there is a thread “Current KTP Shutdown” that states the plant is down this week that might have something to add to your delay in getting scheduled. Mine was supposed to go across the floor today, but that is not going to happen if the plant is down. 

I have been following this thread for months now, when this was just a couple pages of discussion.  I ordered my truck April 8th.  F350 Diesel Platinum and took off AS at the end of September.  I have been scheduled for the week of November 15th after being moved around several times.  I reached out to my sales guy and asked if I had a scheduled date and was told it is November 19th, which is the Friday that week.  I don't see a window sticker yet.  I am sure it has been asked, but I can't seem to remember where and haven't been able to find it through searching some key words, but since I have a scheduled day and not just the week, does that mean that it will be built that day?  

• Like 1

Seems talking to sales manager or sales rep about not getting a confirmation email and giving them my email still doesn't get it done. But I talked to a different sales guy today and he added it in front of me and showed me a priority 02. The other lady that had to finish it cause he couldn't submit it said she changed it to a priority 10 to add my email and will have someone else put it back to a priority 02. 

Does anyone else think they may have just screwed up my priority cause she touched my order or will it actually go back to a priority 02?

I did not know adding my email that should have been on it in the beginning would be so much work or affect my priority. 

1 hour ago, bbqtruck said:

I have been following this thread for months now, when this was just a couple pages of discussion.  I ordered my truck April 8th.  F350 Diesel Platinum and took off AS at the end of September.  I have been scheduled for the week of November 15th after being moved around several times.  I reached out to my sales guy and asked if I had a scheduled date and was told it is November 19th, which is the Friday that week.  I don't see a window sticker yet.  I am sure it has been asked, but I can't seem to remember where and haven't been able to find it through searching some key words, but since I have a scheduled day and not just the week, does that mean that it will be built that day?

The window sticker won’t  be available until about a week before your scheduled day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bbqtruck said:

I am Scheduled to the 17th. No window sticker here yet either. If you asked recently and still had that date thats a good sign.

Edited by mattdm
  • Like 1