2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, jhaber said:

Anyone else seeing shipping delays? Were now 5 days past the estimated delivery date with no truck. OH and my dealer even put my truck up on their website to sell it. Great people... although I dont think anyones buying an F-250 for 116k!

Yes. My truck was shipped 10/12 with an estimated delivery of 10/25 - 10/31 to NC. 6 days past the delivery window and still no truck. What's more unnerving is that the tracking is showing it's still at a ramp in KY. The dealer said they have 3 other trucks that are past their delivery window that they're still waiting on. So yeah...I'm not expecting to see it any time soon.

Edited by jjordan3

2 hours ago, jhaber said:

Anyone else seeing shipping delays? Were now 5 days past the estimated delivery date with no truck. OH and my dealer even put my truck up on their website to sell it. Great people... although I dont think anyones buying an F-250 for 116k!

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 7.15.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 7.17.15 AM.png

Back before I ordered my F-250 I called a number of dealers about trucks in their supposed inventory. Every time the truck was already spoken for. Might be happening with your truck. Good luck, hope you get it soon.

4 hours ago, jhaber said:

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 7.15.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 7.17.15 AM.png

What the heck did you order for $116K? My platinum F450 with most all options only has an MSRP of $92K. (That is not the price I am paying though) You’d better do some negotiating.

11 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

What the heck did you order for $116K? My platinum F450 with most all options only has an MSRP of $92K. (That is not the price I am paying though) You’d better do some negotiating.

I was thinking the same thing.  My F-450 King Ranch almost every option stickered at 89K and I paid less than that.

1 hour ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Sticker is 72k... who knows what they were trying to pull

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, danielj said:

Seems talking to sales manager or sales rep about not getting a confirmation email and giving them my email still doesn't get it done. But I talked to a different sales guy today and he added it in front of me and showed me a priority 02. The other lady that had to finish it cause he couldn't submit it said she changed it to a priority 10 to add my email and will have someone else put it back to a priority 02. 

Does anyone else think they may have just screwed up my priority cause she touched my order or will it actually go back to a priority 02?

I did not know adding my email that should have been on it in the beginning would be so much work or affect my priority. 

What's a priority 2 and how do you get it?

48 minutes ago, mfiggs22 said:

What's a priority 2 and how do you get it?

10 is the best priority the dealer can assign to an order.  Ford has been changing retail orders that have been waiting the longest to priority 2 to try and push them through.  Still doesn’t guarantee it will get scheduled if there are commodity issues.   Ford reserves priority 1 for special circumstances.

41 minutes ago, akirby said:

10 is the best priority the dealer can assign to an order.  Ford has been changing retail orders that have been waiting the longest to priority 2 to try and push them through.  Still doesn’t guarantee it will get scheduled if there are commodity issues.   Ford reserves priority 1 for special circumstances.

I’ve been priority 02 for a while now.

Hope this helps.

F250 Platinum fully loaded with 'spray in bedliner' and 'tonneau cover' (AS removed four weeks ago after advice from dealership).

Ordered on 07/15

Built between 10/28 and 10/30. 

Shipped out 5/11

Estimated delivery to dealer in Florida 11/20

Order priority was changed at my request from 19 to 10 four weeks ago. Dealer tells me that the priority code is now secondary to how long people have been waiting for their orders to be processed.

Edited by Legend 12
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2021 at 6:22 AM, GynormousMellon said:

Hmmmm, I ordered through Military Auto Service (MAS) and theirs's is 10 digits.

My VIN just showed up a few days ago and their tracker shows "Product Scheduled" with the next steps being Built - Transit - Arrived at US Destination.  Wonder if that means it is scheduled to be built?

Is there another method to track online with just the VIN?

I currently have a truck on order under the X plan since mid June.  So far nothing is getting scheduled.  What kind of deal did MAS offer you on your order?  Did you compare it to the X plan price or invoice?  I'm getting ready to have an opportunity to head overseas and would like to know if its worth pursuing a sales through them which might be faster? or cheaper? or just stick with the current order.  Thanks. 

9 hours ago, 1972Mach1 said:

I currently have a truck on order under the X plan since mid June.  So far nothing is getting scheduled.  What kind of deal did MAS offer you on your order?  Did you compare it to the X plan price or invoice?  I'm getting ready to have an opportunity to head overseas and would like to know if its worth pursuing a sales through them which might be faster? or cheaper? or just stick with the current order.  Thanks. 

@1972Mach1 Well worth it.  I sent you a DM about the process.  I was able to get my 4 digit order number from MAS.  The 10 digit number is MAS tracking number only.

@1972Mach1 I had a 1969 Mach1, regretted selling it the day I signed the title over. ?

Edited by GynormousMellon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GynormousMellon said:

@1972Mach1 Well worth it.  I sent you a DM about the process.  I was able to get my 4 digit order number from MAS.  The 10 digit number is MAS tracking number only.

@1972Mach1 I had a 1969 Mach1, regretted selling it the day I signed the title over. ?

Thanks a lot for the information and I will check out MAS if my original build is not scheduled soon.    

5 hours ago, Mbrooks44 said:

Cancel the order and stick with what I have….it was a question of how long do you wait before it’s too long. If I needed a truck and didn’t have one, I would never wait over a year like some people have. 

They won't cancel it; they'll just keep it and sell it for more.  Keep the order and see what happens; you could probably take delivery and resell it at a profit.

Edited by Rcpd34