2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, Gadgetwiz said:

What inventory system automatically posts trucks for 125% of the MSRP?

Programs set to display "In Transit" inventory online is a different matter than vehicle pricing. Vehicle pricing is determined by the Dealer and can be set either by the model or specific VIN numbers. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content

On 11/6/2021 at 9:06 AM, Danekoors said:

Does anyone know when SD Platinums will be built? I’ve been waiting a long time w no commodity issues.  

My F450 Platinum was scheduled to be built last Thursday 4 November, but with the plant shut down i can only hope this happens this week if they are operating. 

6827CCC1-74E2-4DEE-85D0-6F2753048D21.png

2 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

My F450 Platinum was scheduled to be built last Thursday 4 November, but with the plant shut down i can only hope this happens this week if they are operating. 

6827CCC1-74E2-4DEE-85D0-6F2753048D21.png

My 450 Platinum was scheduled for Nov 13, but I saw the same screen as you middle of last week. My window sticker was also available. Ordered March 31

1 hour ago, Rcpd34 said:

image.png.a941478a9c0256c81b732672bd0d89c7.png

First Time poster here, long lurker…odered Platinum Tremor with AS back in May.

Not to be snarky, but they said scheduling next week, not this week…have my fingers crossed for that…been a long wait, like everybody else.

Edited by sjmcken81
Correction

14 minutes ago, sjmcken81 said:

First Time poster here, long lurker…odered Platinum Tremor with AS back in May.

Not to be snarky, but they said scheduling next week, not this week…have my fingers crossed for that.

Who said about scheduling? I suspect that this week's non-scheduling may be due to the Veteran's Day holiday falling on Thursday, when scheduling is normally done, and that regular scheduling will resume the week of November 15th.  

11 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Who said about scheduling? I suspect that this week's non-scheduling may be due to the Veteran's Day holiday falling on Thursday, when scheduling is normally done, and that regular scheduling will resume the week of November 15th.  

Ice, an earlier post mentioned outstanding unscheduled trucks being  adressed completely next week, while Rcpd showed this week’s non-scheduling…sorry, not trying to add confusion 

37 minutes ago, sjmcken81 said:

Ice, an earlier post mentioned outstanding unscheduled trucks being  adressed completely next week, while Rcpd showed this week’s non-scheduling…sorry, not trying to add confusion 

No problem and no confusion. There's just far too much speculation posted that then gets treated as factual. 

• Like 2

My salesman actually claimed that all of the priority 02 trucks would be next week, not every single truck that has been ordered. I think it’s just someone trying to keep me on his radar. He has said a lot of things that have not been true. But he is a Ford salesman and maybe he knows something. Or it’s all nonsense and we will wait until Arbor Day for some good news. 

2 hours ago, ardvark666 said:

My salesman actually claimed that all of the priority 02 trucks would be next week, not every single truck that has been ordered. I think it’s just someone trying to keep me on his radar. He has said a lot of things that have not been true. But he is a Ford salesman and maybe he knows something. Or it’s all nonsense and we will wait until Arbor Day for some good news. 

I find that hard to believe. They are all pending at 02 for one reason or another... What got magically fixed in the supply line that allowed them to schedule them all at once. Unless the rumor im hearing that order banks are closing at the end of this week is true...

1 hour ago, mattdm said:

I find that hard to believe. They are all pending at 02 for one reason or another... What got magically fixed in the supply line that allowed them to schedule them all at once. Unless the rumor im hearing that order banks are closing at the end of this week is true...

I got this emailed today...image.png.ec07fd971530debe18b47cfa1b645268.png