9-21-21 Ford Order Confirmed email

10-5-21 Ford Build Week 10-25-21 email

10-28-21 Ford email saying it was built

10-29-21 Ford email saying it was shipped

11-8-21 Dealer calls to say it is in Atl rail yard

expecting it any day. 

14 minutes ago, Chris E said:

As did mine right before it was built. 

Can you please post your window sticker or list all your added options + trim level? Curious about any commodity constraints. My dealer is removing spray in bed liner and 5th wheel/gooseneck prep package tomorrow to hopefully get scheduled sooner. Ordered 7/19.

I am scheduled for the week of 11/15 for production and the dealer is telling me they have the build date as 11/18.  How long before they email me the window sticker for the truck?

08/31 Order placed

08/31 Email from Ford Order Confirmed

09/26 Email from Ford Scheduled  Week of Production 10/25

10/15 Email from Ford Scheduled Week of Production moved to 11/15

On Aug 6 I Ordered f-250 cc 4x4, 6.7 black out lariat with 5th and goose neck, no AS but spray in liner, first build date 10-25 then 11-1 then 11-10 then 11-22 and now Dec 13th. Ordered from a fairly big dealership in Boise Idaho. I dont even want to ask cyberdman for updates anymore at this point as its never "good news", but appreciated.

Traded my 2020 f250 cc lariat 4x4 6.7 back in August for big money, 12k over what I paid for it from the same dealer. 

Now I am driving my father in laws gmc 2500 with the 6.0 gasser 4x4 ext cab with 4.11 gears getting about 11mpg (ouch) and I even baby it. The truck only has 51k miles and now I know why, anything over 60 mph is pushing it rpm wise.. 

Damn I miss my 21 mpg with my diesel.. FYI: patients is not a virtue that I seem to have..   

12 minutes ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

On Aug 6 I Ordered f-250 cc 4x4, 6.7 black out lariat with 5th and goose neck, no AS but spray in liner, first build date 10-25 then 11-1 then 11-10 then 11-22 and now Dec 13th. Ordered from a fairly big dealership in Boise Idaho. I dont even want to ask cyberdman for updates anymore at this point as its never "good news", but appreciated.

Traded my 2020 f250 cc lariat 4x4 6.7 back in August for big money, 12k over what I paid for it from the same dealer. 

Now I am driving my father in laws gmc 2500 with the 6.0 gasser 4x4 ext cab with 4.11 gears getting about 11mpg (ouch) and I even baby it. The truck only has 51k miles and now I know why, anything over 60 mph is pushing it rpm wise.. 

Damn I miss my 21 mpg with my diesel.. FYI: patients is not a virtue that I seem to have..   

I was seriously thinking about ordering the mustang gt (me) and the explorer st for (her). Now I am putting the breaks on that until things shake out a bit. Anyone have knowledge or hear how long either one of those cars take from time of order to build? Is it better than the super duty's? 

39 minutes ago, mfiggs22 said:

How can you check without a window sticker/vin#?

A VIN number is required in order to get Window Stickers. Window Stickers are available in the Window Stickers Request forum (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63182-window-sticker-requests/&page=82) by submitting the VIN number with your request. 

So I spoke with the dealership to try and locate the truck I ordered, and was told that it hit the rail yard in either Illinois or Indiana (i cant remember) and has been sitting there since 10-28 with no updates.

Truck shipped 10-27 is there another way to see other than the visibility report?

I was unable to get the rail car info.

Edited by Hamilton

23 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

So I spoke with the dealership to try and locate the truck I ordered, and was told that it hit the rail yard in either Illinois or Indiana (i cant remember) and has been sitting there since 10-28 with no updates.

Truck shipped 10-27 is there another way to see other than the visibility report?

I was unable to get the rail car info.

The Vehicle Visibility report is the best source for the latest status information. The rail car number information is included in the Vehicle Visibility report but if the vehicle has arrived at the final rail ramp destination, the next step is for it to be transferred to the car carrier firm before it can be dispatched and loaded onto a carrier for delivery to the dealership. Delivery times from the ramp to the dealerships is dependent on a number of factors including carrier and driver availability, along with whether enough vehicles are available to fill a load headed to the dealership's general location. Retail order vehicles are identified with green Window Stickers and are automatically "hot listed" for expedited delivery subject to the conditions noted. Once the vehicle is dispatched by the car carrier firm, it's usually loaded and delivered within 24 hours. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mfiggs22 said:

How can you check without a window sticker/vin#?

Ford sent me a tracking link after they sent me a VIN. The VIN came with the email that said I had a production week. That link uses my order number and the VIN.

I checked this morning and I now have a window sticker. ?

13 hours ago, Chris E said:

9-20-21 Order placed. 
9-21-21 Ford Order Confirmed email

10-5-21 Ford Build Week 10-25-21 email

10-28-21 Ford email saying it was built

10-29-21 Ford email saying it was shipped

11-8-21 Dealer calls to say it is in Atl rail yard

expecting it any day. 

Mine has been sitting in that same rail yard for 17 days now. Don't expect anything quick.

8 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

I was seriously thinking about ordering the mustang gt (me) and the explorer st for (her). Now I am putting the breaks on that until things shake out a bit. Anyone have knowledge or hear how long either one of those cars take from time of order to build? Is it better than the super duty's? 

Don’t expect anything to “shake out“ for quite some time. I have had a 2021 Mach e on order since the third week of August and they have changed the production date three times. Most recently yesterday. This one was especially frustrating because I will now be unable to take delivery of it this calendar year and miss the tax credit.

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The Vehicle Visibility report is the best source for the latest status information. The rail car number information is included in the Vehicle Visibility report but if the vehicle has arrived at the final rail ramp destination, the next step is for it to be transferred to the car carrier firm before it can be dispatched and loaded onto a carrier for delivery to the dealership. Delivery times from the ramp to the dealerships is dependent on a number of factors including carrier and driver availability, along with whether enough vehicles are available to fill a load headed to the dealership's general location. Retail order vehicles are identified with green Window Stickers and are automatically "hot listed" for expedited delivery subject to the conditions noted. Once the vehicle is dispatched by the car carrier firm, it's usually loaded and delivered within 24 hours. 

The truck is coming to northern ca.

11 hours ago, Bull894 said:

I am scheduled for the week of 11/15 for production and the dealer is telling me they have the build date as 11/18.  How long before they email me the window sticker for the truck?

08/31 Order placed

08/31 Email from Ford Order Confirmed

09/26 Email from Ford Scheduled  Week of Production 10/25

10/15 Email from Ford Scheduled Week of Production moved to 11/15

They will not email you the sticker. You have to keep checking the Ford Tracker or Mach E Tracker to get the sticker. It usually appears a few days before the build day.

Edited by Chris E
Spelling error