2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, yorid said:

Until  ice-capades put something out on AS being a commodity withdrawn I wouldn't trust a dealership they will say anything to get a built/sale through quickly.   

i agree that the dealership will say anything to keep you on the hook.  What is AS and been waiting since Aug 2 and still do not have a vin just empty promises

On 11/11/2021 at 11:22 PM, Rancher-white250 said:

Ok, I know I’m not the only one but I’m so freaking tired of seeing people who ordered two/three months after me getting their trucks, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t don’t blame them. I BLAME FORD MOTOR COMPANY!!!!  WTF Ford?!?!?! For crying out loud get it together!  I swear to god at this point I’m convinced I’m being punished because I chose the carpet delete. I swear I’ll pay the $50 if it’ll get me scheduled!!!!  Confirmed 7/27. And for those even farther behind than me, I know, you’ve got even more right to be pi$$ed!  Btw, not scheduled yet!

8 hours ago, jjordan3 said:

My truck was released on 10/11 and shipped on 10/12 with an estimated delivery of 10/25 - 10/31. But it ended up sitting in Shelbyville, KY with no railcar info or movement until 11/9. It's now in VA somewhere but Ford never updated the delivery ETA so when it will arrive is anyone's guess. It's super frustrating but you're definitely not the only one getting hit with shipping delays.

I Just Wish I could get to a shipping Problem ordered Aug. 2 and have got no information on vin # build date anything Really getting tried on being told what i want to hear to shut me up!!

14 hours ago, J Gerhart said:

Anyone having issues with shipping?  Ford tracker shows the truck was built and released 10/29/21.  Hasn't shipped as of 11/12/21, but estimated end date is 11/13/21.  Mach E shows same.  Dealer is telling me that it shows them the same and they do not know what the hold up is.  I'm just trying to figure it out.  

My truck was built and released on 10/7/21. I received an email from Ford that the truck had shipped on 10/9 with an estimated delivery to Las Vegas of 11/1 - 11-7. After getting an updated VVL from my dealer, I found that the truck did not ship until 10/31, so it just sat at the railyard in Kentucky for 20+ days. The truck is currently in Nebraska. Hope this helps.

Clip.pdf

• Like 1

I have a question that I would like a reasonable answer to from someone on here that works at the plant. Why is it that normally from what I have heard a vehicle rolls off KTP’s ads LT line about every 57 seconds. And my truck that was sent to the plant on 29 October still has yet to start down the line. This is getting ridiculously stupid how trucks were ordered just last month have already been delivered, and yet I ordered in April and only have a damn window sticker to wipe my A$$ with. I am sick of the delays. If there are commodity issues still with my build, why was it sent to the plant. If not then build the damn thing then Ford. I am not blowing up on anyone e here, just really pissed off at this process.

40 minutes ago, mfiggs22 said:

Was anyone scheduled this week? I order 2 weeks ago and all I have is a confirmed order

You just ordered 2 weeks ago and expect to be scheduled already? Many of us ordered over the summer and haven’t heard anything since placing the rider.

1 hour ago, ikre8kos4u said:

I have a question that I would like a reasonable answer to from someone on here that works at the plant. Why is it that normally from what I have heard a vehicle rolls off KTP’s ads LT line about every 57 seconds. And my truck that was sent to the plant on 29 October still has yet to start down the line. This is getting ridiculously stupid how trucks were ordered just last month have already been delivered, and yet I ordered in April and only have a damn window sticker to wipe my A$$ with. I am sick of the delays. If there are commodity issues still with my build, why was it sent to the plant. If not then build the damn thing then Ford. I am not blowing up on anyone e here, just really pissed off at this process.

do you have spray in bedliner? tonneu cover? tool boxes? All those things are done off site and delay the process. The plant was also closed the first week of november.

15 minutes ago, mattdm said:

do you have spray in bedliner? tonneu cover? tool boxes? All those things are done off site and delay the process. The plant was also closed the first week of november.

How long do you thing spray in bed liner and tonneau cover add to the build?

48 minutes ago, mattdm said:

Yes, I have the spray in bed liner and the tonneau cover. So does this happen after it is built and then only updated in all the systems once these items are completed? With that my original build day was 4 November and yes I know the plant was down that week. If it was rescheduled for this week on the same day, we’ll that was Veterans Day and the plant was down again. Anyones guess on the exact status of this unicorn of a truck.

3 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Yes, I have the spray in bed liner and the tonneau cover. So does this happen after it is built and then only updated in all the systems once these items are completed? With that my original build day was 4 November and yes I know the plant was down that week. If it was rescheduled for this week on the same day, we’ll that was Veterans Day and the plant was down again. Anyones guess on the exact status of this unicorn of a truck.

Yes it happens after the truck is built at a different facility next door to the plant.

14 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

You and me both I ordered in April and I still haven't gotten a build date let alone a window sticker

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

From what I am seeing on TV, Dodge Ram trucks are on sale now 

• Like 3

On 11/11/2021 at 6:23 PM, tweedr182 said:

I ordered 7/27 Mine was originally scheduled for 10/25, then 11/01, then 11/08 and now 11/15.  Looks like it might stick anyone have them pushed back more than three weeks since scheduled production?

Order 2022 F250 CCSB Lariat Value FX4, 6.7 power stroke w/ 10 speed trans, Carbonized Gray, high cap trailer tow package w/ ultimate camera system, 3:55 E lock rear end, 5th wheel prep, adaptive steering, and carpet delete w/ non carpet mats

This is my experience thus far:

Originally ordered: 4/12/21 (wouldn't let me order as a 2022 so had to put in as a 2021)

Had to reorder as a 2022 on 5/10/21

Order confirmed: 5/10/21

Production Week: 9/20/21

Production Week: 9/13/21

Production Week: 10/25/21

Production Week: 11/8/21

Production Week: 12/6/21

Production Week: 11/15/21

My dealership informed me on 10/27/21 that my truck was scheduled to be built on 11/17/21. So far I haven't gotten an email from Ford showing "In Production". Fingers crossed that it gets built this week. I'm beyond ready. This isn't my first Ford truck, but is my first Super Duty. 

Edited by Cfangue

Is there an easier way to check order status than calling Ford Marketing? Dealer I work with doesn’t apply customer emails to their order. I call the 1-800 frequently and the order is there, I’m just looking for a less time intensive approach. No VIN yet as of 11/12, ordered 7/19.