2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 11/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, akirby said:

Why do you guys do business with these crappy dealers and let them get away with this?  Take your business elsewhere or at least make them do their job.

Akirby is telling the truth. I ordered my first truck with AS on 4-22-21 from the largest Dealer in town. Never received any info from dealer other than it was scheduled for production. Ford emails came monthly pushing the date out and I requested the dealer to drop AS which he claimed was impossible because it was scheduled for production. I struggled with placing another order with another dealer and falling further behind but 5 months later I placed an order for the same truck minus the AS with a small rural dealer. It was confirmed by Ford the next day. The salesman contacted me 3 weeks later with build day and sent updates weekly. Truck was delivered exactly 8 weeks after ordering and I am very glad I placed the 2nd order. BoF has provided so much info and guys like akirby, ice-capades and Cyberdman do not get the credit they deserve for contributing their time and knowledge to helping everyone. Thank you again!

16CD0F02-1023-447D-BF30-89944C15F0F1.jpeg

Edited by Chris E
Spelling error
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The pickup bodies are all wide frame. All others are primarily narrow frame. 

*Narrow Chassis applies to any Super Duty body code that ends in E, F, G, H, K, L, OHAP options

The truck model I ordered (F250 Plat Crew) would not be affected? Also, New York Region, I assume that is where you are located?

Thanks,

Billy

235576004_Screenshot2021-11-17122430.png.ebe21800f4efe8c2b30cddc4d8aff333.png 1381134725_Screenshot2021-11-17122026.png.2cb241a95169df0ab90a0ee231ebc8b4.png

I ordered my 22 F250 Lariat Powerstroke black appearance on 7/27.  On 9/16 scheduled for production week 10/25 then pushed back to 11/1 a few weeks later then 11/8 then 11/15 hadn’t heard anything since…now it’s supposed to be built this week received no email for an exact day…called my dealer this morning and now his computer shows it’s build week 12/13…anyone else heard of this it went from being pushed week to week then jumped a whole month with no email.

3 hours ago, tweedr182 said:

I ordered my 22 F250 Lariat Powerstroke black appearance on 7/27.  On 9/16 scheduled for production week 10/25 then pushed back to 11/1 a few weeks later then 11/8 then 11/15 hadn’t heard anything since…now it’s supposed to be built this week received no email for an exact day…called my dealer this morning and now his computer shows it’s build week 12/13…anyone else heard of this it went from being pushed week to week then jumped a whole month with no email.

WITH AS?

Yes I have seen members posting here with their build “pushed back” a month.  I have actually gotten 2 of my 3 emails from Ford within hours after I of contacted my dealer for a VVR. Almost as if it auto generates a email from Ford?

Edited by cjrazus1

My truck has been in production since 26 October with a build day of 4 November, but KTP was shut down that week. I had a new date show up on my window sticker the following week 12 November, but that was Veterans Day and KTP was shut down for observance. I can only hope that my truck has been built shortly after the holiday and just in another area of the plant getting the bedliner and tonneau cover installed.

13 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

W4D = Wide Frame. Not affected.  

*Narrow Chassis applies to any Super Duty body code that ends in E, F, G, H,K,L

Ice-Capades Thanks for the info it really helps me understand some of it a little better. Mine will be built in Louisville so hopefully it won't take to long when I finally get a build date to get delivered I am only 2 hours away. I  ordered it April 19th Covp done on June 14th it has the 19.5 wheels, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep package, tailgate step, 4x4 crew cab long bed XLT. It has a 02 regional priority code it has been for over the first of August so not sure when it will be built. 

32 minutes ago, StevenD19 said:

On this weeks scheduling notes it shows no availability for “S. Duty RC Running Boards (18B)”

Does the RC mean only for regular cabs?

I have option 18B on my crew cab order but really don’t want to delay my order for something I’ll likely replace in the future anyways. 

RC = Regular Cab

8 hours ago, Ford Username said:

Does anyone know if they've heard anything about shipments to British Columbia , Canada and potential delays due to the recent flooding? BC has declared a state  of emergency.  

I'm also watching that with interest, although since mine isn't even scheduled yet, those issues should be resolved before mine is shipped. Which part of BC? - I am Lower Mainland (Maple Ridge)

Just received the Scheduled email from ford with a VIN.  We just removed the adaptive steering and the 5th wheel prep yesterday.

12/20/2021. I expect that date to change. I just want it before March,.

f250.png.d007171de65a7573796ffb3ab99c34f0.png

980854092_Screenshot2021-11-18111116.thumb.png.b022bb1c15b30eb1b45af84fa11d688a.png

Edited by menasco

16 hours ago, cjrazus1 said:

WITH AS?

Yes I have seen members posting here with their build “pushed back” a month.  I have actually gotten 2 of my 3 emails from Ford within hours after I of contacted my dealer for a VVR. Almost as if it auto generates a email from Ford?

My dealer told me that AS was going to cause a problem back in July when I ordered so I left it off but do have the factory liner and fifth wheel prep package that I thought problem had been solved for.

Hi all,

I have been lurking for awhile now and decided to sign up to give the info I got today.  I'm at the scheduled to build stage no AS and when I ordered was advised not to add anything that could be done after it arrived (ie cover...bed coating etc.)  Good luck to all getting your trucks

Ordered: 10/22/2021

2022 F450 Lariot with x plan pricing

windowsticker (2).pdf

Edited by 22F450