2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, mattdm said:

Window sticker is usually available about a week before your production date. It means your vehicle was added to the assembly line queue at the plant. I dont think it can get bumped at this point.

There are plenty of tales of being bumped after the window sticker is produced.  Read the forums enough and you will see...

34 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Does anyone know what the date is at the bottom of the window sticker. I noticed three different dates waiting on my truck to be built. I have two of mine listed with different dates circled. 

CCF60A71-05B5-4178-9C34-7F509CDD1965.jpeg

71834475-0D36-4A3D-BDDB-DFE998277000.jpeg

I believe this date changes as the process moves along. The first date is when the widow sticker is generated then changes when the truck is built and changes again when it ships. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Does anyone know what the date is at the bottom of the window sticker. I noticed three different dates waiting on my truck to be built. I have two of mine listed with different dates circled. 

CCF60A71-05B5-4178-9C34-7F509CDD1965.jpeg

71834475-0D36-4A3D-BDDB-DFE998277000.jpeg

My date at the bottom was 11/14/2021, my truck arrived at the dealership on 11/15/2021. Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, JC2014 said:

I'm just curious what does the transit date in the Mach - E stand for I've seen on other spreadsheets a bunch of different numbers.

Its how many days the truck is expected to be in transit between the plant and your dealer.

59 minutes ago, Chris E said:

My date at the bottom was 11/14/2021, my truck arrived at the dealership on 11/15/2021. Hope that helps.

My date on the window sticker was at first the sent to plant date(11/10)(the day the window sticker became available) and then a week later on my production date it changed to that date(11/17). Truck ended up being "built" the following day(11/18), and is currently in transit. Window sticker still says 11/17.

I believe it updates once a week while the truck is "in production"

On 11/23/2021 at 6:23 PM, Fl utilities said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I do appreciate the info however it is unlikely that my truck will ever leave central Florida and I don’t believe I will be needing one down here, I hope! I got my projected build week when I got my vin now mine says in production but I haven’t got a build date. Did you not even get a build week with your vin? 

No I did not get informed of a build week but apparently there is a Vehicle Visibility report that was mentioned.  However the dealer I am working with has not been to helpful with that.  Fortunately, I don't "need" ths truck until summer and even if they rolled me to a 2023 I would get a new body style that would hopefully not use the cp4 fuel pump.

4 hours ago, Chris E said:

Not in my case, according to vehicle visibility is was sent to the rail ramp on the 18th of November and has been sitting there getting delayed a few more times. Estimated delivery to the dealer was 24 November, 30 November and for now it is at 14 December. Anymore delays I am sure I won’t see it until after the new year. I’d at least like to drive it once in the year it was built, is that too much to ask for a truck that has been built since the 17th of this month.

6 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Not in my case, according to vehicle visibility is was sent to the rail ramp on the 18th of November and has been sitting there getting delayed a few more times. Estimated delivery to the dealer was 24 November, 30 November and for now it is at 14 December. Anymore delays I am sure I won’t see it until after the new year. I’d at least like to drive it once in the year it was built, is that too much to ask for a truck that has been built since the 17th of this month.

Im in the same boat. My truck was built early Oct.  Trucks shipping has been pushed 3 times. Holding steady at 12/18 for delivry.

16 minutes ago, dRams said:

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Just got the push again for the 6th time to the week of 6 December..??‍♂️

I think I may be with you on the build week too, but who knows. I haven’t seen an email from Ford since 10/30 when the pushed me to the week of 11/29, my 5th build week now. I called the Marketing Center to see if they could tell me anything this week and they saw that I was moved to the week of 12/6. So then I went to my dealer to see what he could see and he said he showed a day of 12/12 (Sunday). Who knows anymore?

11 minutes ago, Fl utilities said:

The ford tracker still says in production for my truck however the mach e reservation tracker just changed to this. Anybody have thoughts on NaN days? Happy Thanksgiving to all! 6159AC4B-600D-4514-95BC-D92FBAEB1718.thumb.jpeg.4545daf38d5e63a3b8fae7117f64a05a.jpeg

Mine just changed this morning and gave 12/18 eta on ford tracking.  Mach E site never has been able to retrieve my data with the vin

24 minutes ago, 22F450 said:

Mine just changed this morning and gave 12/18 eta on ford tracking.  Mach E site never has been able to retrieve my data with the vin

The Mach e site has never been able to retrieve mine either however the Mach e reservation tracker site does pull up my truck.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

Edited by Fl utilities

2 hours ago, 22F450 said:

Hello All,

It seems like ford is making some headway on the f450 builds.  I checked this morning and it showed my order as built and 12/18 eta at dealer.

Ordered lariot f450 on 10/22 no adaptive steering and I did get the console vault. 

Happy Thanksgiving all

Screenshot_20211125-083819_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-084200_Chrome.jpg

windowsticker (5).pdf

Must be nice to not have had to wait so long for your build. There seems to be confusion as to when this was built by my dealer. We thought it was at the rail ramp on the 18th. But I guess the tonneau cover and bedliner held it up.

2205B629-448C-408A-B50A-FB589D23FADB.png

D64C3DA2-979C-4273-BBD2-E811A9AA881D.png