2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I have been trying to find anything or everything I can about 22 super duty builds. Google and all. Still can’t find anything for trucks order this time of year. Any information?!!

ordered ‘22 f250 on Nov 9 ( threE weeks ago)

lariat 

7.3L 

4x4

lariat ultimate package

black out appearance 

Edited by Mattyb2251

48 minutes ago, Mattyb2251 said:

I have been trying to find anything or everything I can about 22 super duty builds. Google and all. Still can’t find anything for trucks order this time of year. Any information?!!

lariat 

7.3L 

4x4

lariat ultimate package

black out appearance 

I ordered the exact truck on 7/13/20221

no word yet................destination......Toronto , Ontario ,Canada

Put a thousand dollars down  

6 hours ago, Mattyb2251 said:

lariat 

7.3L 

4x4

lariat ultimate package

black out appearance 

I ordered my XLT 350 7.3 DRW on 10/15  got the order received same day. Scheduled for production on 10/28. Built on 11/24. Shipped on 11/25. Delivery between 12/2 and 12/8. I hope that it is true on the delivery date. Hope this helps

Well it finally arrived, 11/24!!! 9 days earlier than expected on Ford tracker (12/3/21)!!

I pick it up tomorrow, 11/27!!

Original order: 4/20/21 (XLT Tremor 6.7 F350) and confirmed 

Order changed: 7/13 , F350 Lariat Value 6.7 Tremor w/blackout

Notified production scheduled: 9/16

Production Scheduled : 10/18 week

Production changed: 10/25 week

Production changed: 11/8 week

Production: 11/8

Built: 11/10

Shipped: 11/11

ETA to dealer: 12/3

Arrived at Dealer (WI): 11/24

Final delivery for pick up: 11/27

Note: warn winch has not arrived. Dealer will install upon arrival. Dealer advised they are backordered

Edited by Baddestt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, benpack61 said:

I really hope to hear something next Thursday.

My dealer told me mine has been (picked) for scheduling. Whatever that means. 

I believe Ford's offices are closed for the long Thanksgiving weekend and won't reopen until Monday morning. Orders requiring regular allocation won't be reviewed and selected for next Thursday's scheduling until next week with the initial selection results showing on Tuesday's AM Preview Scheduling Report. COVP verified orders with incremental allocation and priority scheduling can schedule at any time but aren't reported, that I've seen, in advance to Dealers.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

I believe Ford's offices are closed for the long Thanksgiving weekend and won't reopen until Monday morning. Orders requiring regular allocation won't be reviewed and selected for next Thursday's scheduling until next week with the initial selection results showing on Tuesday's AM Preview Scheduling Report. COVP verified orders with incremental allocation and priority scheduling can schedule at any time but aren't reported, that I've seen, in advance to Dealers.   

Thanks man. Had to read that a few times to understand lmao.

Didn't order AS on my tremor. Just BO,  Ultimate, Adaptive cruise, 5th prep.

I've been following this page for about 13 months now or so. Lots of great information. Thanks for taking the time to explain things to newbies.

Not everyday you get to purchase a new truck and have to wait x amount of time. 

Happy Holidays.

Ben

On 11/24/2021 at 4:51 PM, Fl utilities said:

Has anyone scheduled to be built the week of 11/22 got a built notification?

Officially I am still scheduled for 11/22.  But I reached out to our forum “inside guy” and he told me scheduled for 12/13.  No email from Ford yet.  

23 minutes ago, cjrazus1 said:

Officially I am still scheduled for 11/22.  But I reached out to our forum “inside guy” and he told me scheduled for 12/13.  No email from Ford yet.  

Did you get a window sticker yet? I received mine last Friday and the Ford tracker says in production since then with no change. Yesterday the Mach e reservation tracker said delivery in NaN days today it’s back to in production. 

1 hour ago, Fl utilities said:

Did you get a window sticker yet? I received mine last Friday and the Ford tracker says in production since then with no change. Yesterday the Mach e reservation tracker said delivery in NaN days today it’s back to in production. 

Last I checked was Wed and nothing.  

55 minutes ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

So I just ordered my new 2022 F250 a week ago.  How long is it taking to get them built.  Just wondering

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of info, but expect anything from 8 weeks to 8 months. I ordered end od August and still have no VIN, although some have been waiting since the 22MY orders opened in March.

13 hours ago, cjrazus1 said:

same here,, original build 10-25 then 11-2 then 11-9 then 11-22 in the last email. I asked cyberdman and he looked it up and he shows a build date of 12-13 now but no email from Ford that stats that but its only been about 3 weeks since cyberdman looked it up so ford obviously hasnt had the time to let me know.. LOL.. Cyberdman is way more accurate and reliable than Ford has been. 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 10:20 AM, aguyindallas said:

Hello! First post, but have had multiple Super Duty over the years. 

on 11/19, I ordered an F250 Platinum. The dealer input it as priority 10. I did receive my order confirmation email from Ford. I was told my ETA would be 2-3 months which seems in line with what people are seeing as reality. 

5 hours ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

So I just ordered my new 2022 F250 a week ago.  How long is it taking to get them built.  Just wondering

F250 Lariat, FX4, Carbonize Gray Metallic, 6.7 power stroke, 10 speed transmission, trailer tow high capacity, 3:55 rear end, adaptive steering, ultimate trailer tow camera system, 5th wheel prep.

As of today, this has been the progress on my truck:

Order confirmed - 5/10/21

Production Week - 9/20/21

Production Week - 9/13/21

Production Week - 10/25/21

Production Week - 11/8/21

Production Week - 12/6/21

Production Week - 11/15/21 (Last email from Ford)

Notified by Dealer on 10/7/21 - Truck as been "Sent to Plant"

Notified by Dealer on 10/27/21 - Scheduled Build Date - 11/17; Dealer Delivery 12/18

Notified by Dealer on 11/16/21 - Production Week - 12/13/21; Dealer Delivery 1/3/22

This is just my time line. There are others that have been waiting longer than I have and there are people that have gotten their trucks in 2 months. I don't understand why Ford is building some trucks before others. I'm ready for my truck to be delivered to end this nightmare. This truck better be worth the wait.