2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

6 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The physical Window Sticker does NOT change once it's affixed to the vehicle. The date at the very bottom of the digital Window Sticker is the date that it was retrieved and has nothing to do with the vehicle status.

I pulled up the electronic sticker many times while I was waiting and the date at the bottom only change about 5 of the times I pulled it up so that is what I was going by. Those dates changed the day it got built, the day rail tracking showed the truck started moving, a couple of times when it reached the final rail yard and when it was delivered. The other twenty or so times I checked it the date did not change from the last milestone. That was just my experience.

2 hours ago, jmac5058 said:

Ok so my order has just changed from in production to built 12-2 , bearly over one month from ordering to built , is the shipping from here on as unpredictable as the building of the trucks ? Am I dreaming to think Ill have my truck by New Years ?

The shipping us unpredictable and all depends where your dealer is. Mine sat at the railyard for 6 days before it made its last leg of the journey to the dealer via truck carrier. There's a good chance you will get it before the end of the year unless you live really far from the plant 

36 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

I'm going to ignore any further posts regarding the dates printed on the bottom of the digital Window Stickers that are retrieved through Ford's internal and/or consumer systems. The subject has been discussed and answered numerous times in multiple forums. 

I think I am partly responsible for bringing up this topic that has turned into an utter nightmare for this thread. 

9 hours ago, mattdm said:

As for emails i was told email could not be added to Canadian orders, and ive had several other people from different dealerships say the same.

This is true.

I spent some time with my rural dealer trying to add email addresses to orders, showing screenshots from various posts here.

No luck.

Back and forth with the WBDO folks and Ford Corp., turns out, at least according to Ford Corp., that its "Canadian Privacy Laws" that prevent them from doing this and we are not permitted to track our builds in the same manner.

We are left in the dark!

Edited by NoPistons

33 minutes ago, NoPistons said:

This is true.

I spent some time with my rural dealer trying to add email addresses to orders, showing screenshots from various posts here.

No luck.

Back and forth with the WBDO folks and Ford Corp., turns out, at least according to Ford Corp., that its "Canadian Privacy Laws" that prevent them from doing this and we are not permitted to track our builds in the same manner.

We are left in the dark!

Sorry to hear that! Thanks for sharing. 

This is my first post to these forums.  I ordered a F-250 SRW 4X4 Crew Lariat w/7.3 in November. I have been watching this thread

since then and after several emails to the sales manager with no response, went into the dealer today and found out my VIN number

and a scheduled build date (12/6).  Got a copy of the window sticker off of the Mach-e web site, but no progress report would pull up.

On the shop.ford web site it indicates my truck is in production.  Thanks to all those before me that posted useful info on where to

look.  As a note, the dealer rep indicated the gas engine trucks seem to come out faster than the diesel. 

Tom P

11 hours ago, Jlf1511 said:

My truck shipped how do I track it now? I was told it was built either in Avon Ohio or Louisville KY it’s being shipped to canton Ohio

Get with your salesman to pull the rail car number from the vehicle visibility screen (.ex “ABCD123456”) Call the automated CSX phone line 877-SHIPCSX option 2, then option 1, & option 3. Then Say “location”, will ask for car initial (all the letters in the car .ex “ABCD”) then will ask for car number (“123456”) Then you will state “done” and the current location will be stated.

Here is my rail tracking..  

* Departed - 26 November, Kentucky @ 19:06.

* Received - 28 November, E. St. Louis, IL @ 16:45.

* Arrived - 28 November, JCT PT. E. St. Louis, IL @ 19:45.

* Received - 29 November, Gateway yard, IL @ 13:43.

* Departed - 30 November, Independence, MO @ 1:08.

* Arrived - 30 November, Herrington, KS @ 11:15.

* Departed - 1 December, Newton, KS @ 18:12.
* Departed - 1 December, Whitewater, KS @ 19:30.

* Arrived - 2 December, Wichita, KS @ 00:39. * Arrived - 3 December, North Enid, OK @ 01:50.

* Departed - 3 December, North Enid, OK @ 16:11.

* Departed - 3 December, El Reno OK @ 20:25.

* Constructively Placed - 3 December, OKC @ 21:38. (Waiting for unload and final destination carrier)

Edited by ikre8kos4u
More content

Holy Crap! Hadn't checked on my build for a while, checked today and it is built!  Mine was ordered through Military Auto Sales (MAS) so I can't track the progress like most here can. MAS had no idea what my priority number is/was & MAS struggled to find my Ford order number for me when I asked but here's my timeline.

Ordered: 8/3

Confirmed: 8/4

Received the VIN: 10/30

In Production 10/30

Built: 12/2

Original estimate of delivery: 12/26

Updated estimate of delivery: 12/18

No window sticker is available yet, strange??

With the various commodities shortages that have been discussed on here, I ordered Adaptive Steering and 5th wheel prep but none of the others where there have been shortages.  I hung in there and really wanted the adaptive steering which the little impatient kid in me struggled with and I thought about canceling but glad I didn't.  It has been discussed on here, maybe from @ice-capades that the King Ranch has priority for AS but I'm not sure about that.  Those who ordered AS, I guess there is hope.  I did delete the Moonroof which I'm sure most do not do.

image.thumb.png.a6f3c91a956f34d2b6dd13559f9fff84.png

Edited by GynormousMellon
  • Like 2

My Lariat Tremor F350 SRW with AS, ordered March 18th, has been built at last.  Delivery to my WA dealer Dec 24-30, they say.  The next issue is going to be if the winch shows up with it or not.  We'll see.

So those of you waiting for trucks with AS (other than King Ranch, which had no AS holdup), they are being built at last.  My Lariat is completely loaded with most options including spray bed liner, 5th wheel prep, etc.

Edited by ScottK1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Chino Tom said:

This is my first post to these forums.  I ordered a F-250 SRW 4X4 Crew Lariat w/7.3 in November. I have been watching this thread

since then and after several emails to the sales manager with no response, went into the dealer today and found out my VIN number

and a scheduled build date (12/6).  Got a copy of the window sticker off of the Mach-e web site, but no progress report would pull up.

On the shop.ford web site it indicates my truck is in production.  Thanks to all those before me that posted useful info on where to

look.  As a note, the dealer rep indicated the gas engine trucks seem to come out faster than the diesel. 

Tom P

Tom

what did your order number look like. I have emailed my dealer several times and finally got an order number if C01R. Doesn’t seem like an order number.  
just wondering. 

15 minutes ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

Tom

what did your order number look like. I have emailed my dealer several times and finally got an order number if C01R. Doesn’t seem like an order number.  
just wondering. 

Every dealer has their own system for order numbers. There is no standard way, and it really means nothing outside of the dealership. The only requirement seems to be that they are all 4 characters. If you ask for a copy of your order summary the order number will be printed on that.

Edited by mattdm
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

Tom

just wondering. 

My order number was a letter followed by 3 numbers, J9XX

1 hour ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

Tom

just wondering. 

https://youtu.be/h7dJmJOAD8E?t=665  Go to 11:05.  Don't stress about your order number, bro.  There are plenty of other things to stress about.

1 hour ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

Tom

just wondering. 

Order numbers are 4 digits/characters and can be either numeric or alpha numeric. 

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mattyb2251 said:

Is there any way possible besides going to the dealer to see if my build has a VIN yet? I am just shy of showing up at the dealership since I can’t get phone calls return?

Call Ford Marketing to get your VIN (800-334-4375). That's what a lot of us had to do. 

42 minutes ago, Mattyb2251 said:

Is there any way possible besides going to the dealer to see if my build has a VIN yet? I am just shy of showing up at the dealership since I can’t get phone calls return?

There is a group here that can get it for you.

I've been reading this thread for the last week or so. I ordered 2 F350 powerstroke's on 11-9-21. I ordered mine and my brothers because I'm the car guy of the 2 of us.  I know multiple guys get trucks delivered with 6-7 weeks of ordering. I made sure to not do bed liners or AS so nothing got slowed up. I haven't seen vin numbers yet. how quick is ford at communicating changes in status for you guys? My dealer pretty much promised me a 6-8 week turn around. I'm guessing I'm not going to see these trucks until late January at the earliest at this point with the 3 week shutdown.