2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, Slimo said:

Now what ?

So I go into ford.com to do a test build of my “dream truck” to see what the financial shock will be,

and now for a 2022 F-250 XL STX you can no longer ADD in carpeting ?

It was previously a $60 option add on.

You mean to tell me that NOW there is a Carpeting shortage ?

I think I’ll be waiting until late next year for hopefully all this shenanigans to

ease before I “build and order”.

I feel you on the carpet thing. I've always gotten my carpets filthy from work, play etc. so when I built my lariat back in august I opted for the "Capet delete" which was actually a 50$ refund. but then I changed my build to a platinum a few weeks ago and now its a 115$ upcharge to NOT have carpet. so guess im just dealing with the carpet 

2 hours ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

My daughter told me that sunroofs are a +1 month additional, but haven’t heard anything about it on this thread. 
maybe ice-capades has info on that

Holy smokes! I really hope that this isn't the case. I haven't seen anything in the scheduling notes about power moonroofs

3 hours ago, CodyH said:

I've seen multiple trucks get delivered within 6 weeks of ordering. even a quick scan on this thread shows a ton of people waiting 8 months and some waiting for 2 months. Good buddy of mine had one delivered at the 7 week mark from the same dealer I ordered from and that was a fleet account.

Yes there are some very lucky people out there and it is possible but promising that it will happen for someone is ridiculous and highly highly unlikely it will happen. 

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The Power Moonroof option has been a short-term commodity restraint on several vehicle lines recently, but I'll have to look at it further when I'm at a different computer regarding the Super Duty. 

Thanks for the insight on the moonroof. It makes since why I see my exact build sheet besides the moonroofs being scheduled for production. I looked back at a few in the spreadsheet and I can see no moonroofs.

22 minutes ago, CodyH said:

Thanks for the insight on the moonroof. It makes since why I see my exact build sheet besides the moonroofs being scheduled for production. I looked back at a few in the spreadsheet and I can see no moonroofs.

I have 350 ultimate king ranch with moon roof scheduled for week of January 17, 2022 keeping fingers crossed. Order confirmed October 2

Interesting, I have the moon roof on my 350 ccsb,  ordered 8-31 and confirmed on same day. Not scheduled yet. Dealer said that they are short on 6.75’ boxes and the extended running boards in addition to the goodesneck prep for my build, i thought that was interesting also. 

On 12/3/2021 at 8:40 PM, Chino Tom said:

This is my first post to these forums.  I ordered a F-250 SRW 4X4 Crew Lariat w/7.3 in November. I have been watching this thread

since then and after several emails to the sales manager with no response, went into the dealer today and found out my VIN number

and a scheduled build date (12/6).  Got a copy of the window sticker off of the Mach-e web site, but no progress report would pull up.

On the shop.ford web site it indicates my truck is in production.  Thanks to all those before me that posted useful info on where to

look.  As a note, the dealer rep indicated the gas engine trucks seem to come out faster than the diesel. 

Tom P

Hope you hear more updates soon!  Mine is scheduled for this week as well!  

On 12/4/2021 at 6:49 PM, Mattyb2251 said:

Is there any way possible besides going to the dealer to see if my build has a VIN yet? I am just shy of showing up at the dealership since I can’t get phone calls return?

I'd call Ford marketing for sure!  They were able to get me information when my dealer wouldn't return my calls. 

Not sure if this is the right place but I am going to ask.  There were several Non-Ford tracking sites from different Forums, FTE and F150 Gen14 and others.  None of those sites have been  able to pull data since Friday.  They give better info that does the Ford Tracker and even that one is messed up.  It is showing everyone is getting a Tremor. So my question is for the guys that work for Ford Motor Company, did Ford shut down the data site from which everyone pulled their data or is it something Ford is working to fix?  

Edit:  It also sounds like the VVR systems (at least at a lot of dealerships) hasn’t updated since last Wednesday or Thursday.  

Edited by Jim58

20 minutes ago, Jim58 said:

Not sure if this is the right place but I am going to ask.  There were several Non-Ford tracking sites from different Forums, FTE and F150 Gen14 and others.  None of those sites have been  able to pull data since Friday.  They give better info that does the Ford Tracker and even that one is messed up.  It is showing everyone is getting a Tremor. So my question is for the guys that work for Ford Motor Company, did Ford shut down the data site from which everyone pulled their data or is it something Ford is working to fix?  

Edit:  It also sounds like the VVR systems (at least at a lot of dealerships) hasn’t updated since last Wednesday or Thursday.  

The Vehicle Visibility reporting system updates with every order status change. I haven't seen and problems lately and it's rare that there's a problem with the Vehicle Visibility system. 

13 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The Vehicle Visibility reporting system updates with every order status change. I haven't seen and problems lately and it's rare that there's a problem with the Vehicle Visibility system. 

Thanks. I was going off what I have read from other sites.  Any ideas of the other issues?  My truck should be built this week, as I got window sticker Saturday.  

15 minutes ago, Chino Tom said:

Still no data on the Mach-E site (other than the window sticker) for me.  Also the shop.ford tracker doesn't seem to be

working today either. 

Tom P

Hi Tom...mine shows up on the ford tracking website and is currently on a train...MachE site has never been able to pull any of my info with the vin

Checked on my order 26-Oct Platinum tremor/AS/liner/5th Wheel/moonroof  and the dealer using their system stated it was in unscheduled clean status now.

They stated it could be in production soon.  Question is what does unscheduled clean mean in terms of order progression?

Not sure if it’s previous status was unscheduled hold or whatever vernaculars ford uses, so nothing to base this on or if your unscheduled status can go back and forth. 

Looking for a glimpse of some sunshine here :)

11 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Checked on my order 26-Oct Platinum tremor/AS/liner/5th Wheel/moonroof  and the dealer using their system stated it was in unscheduled clean status now.

They stated it could be in production soon.  Question is what does unscheduled clean mean in terms of order progression?

Not sure if it’s previous status was unscheduled hold or whatever vernaculars ford uses, so nothing to base this on or if your unscheduled status can go back and forth. 

Unfortunately it means nothing other than you have a good order entered.  Also, mine was ordered March 18th with AS and it was just built on Thursday.  They've definitely got a backlog on that.

Edited by ScottK1

29 minutes ago, ScottK1 said:

Unfortunately it means nothing other than you have a good order entered.  Also, mine was ordered March 18th with AS and it was just built on Thursday.  They've definitely got a backlog on that.

I think the "CLEAN" means that there are no commodity constraints for the options you have chosen, and the order is able to be scheduled.

1 hour ago, Forderorder said:

I think the "CLEAN" means that there are no commodity constraints for the options you have chosen, and the order is able to be scheduled.

Fordorder,

I think ScottK1 is correct…it just means the order was accepted, nothing to do with commodity issues.

Like ScottK1, I have a Platinum Tremor order with AS and other constraints…order accepted, unscheduled clean since 16 June.

Hoping to finally get scheduled this week or next.

PS Spoke with my dealer’s Sales Manager Saturday.  They have 21 SD’s on retail order, 9 current allocations, and I’m number 2 in the que…yay

Edited by sjmcken81
Addition

1 hour ago, sjmcken81 said:

Fordorder,

I think ScottK1 is correct…it just means the order was accepted, nothing to do with commodity issues.

Well I'm saying that if his status were UNSCHEDULED - MATERIAL HOLD then that would mean his order would not be scheduled.  Because his status is UNSCHEDULED - CLEAN, his order can be scheduled. 

2 hours ago, JT42 said:

Unscheduled/Clean is the normal status when the order is first submitted to the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). Unscheduled/Clean status means that there are no errors or compatibility issues with the vehicle specifications and the order can be scheduled. Unscheduled/Clean status does not indicate when or how soon the order will be scheduled. Scheduling is dependent on allocation, assigned priority code, applicable commodity restraints and other factors at the time is reviewed and considered for scheduling. 

14 minutes ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

So I have an order number and a vin number. Went o to the Ford tracking site and it says that it has further i formation on my truck. 
what does that mean. Is there a way to find the build date?

Contact your Dealer. The Vehicle Visibility report includes the assigned production week and other information.