2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

24 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Sorry. I'm still not buying it based on the information I receive and/or my experience of 35+ years.  

I live near the Claycomo (KC) plant. On several occasions I've seen convoys of F-150s being driven South on I-435, from the plant / storage lots towards the rail yards.  Never seen where they start or where they end so I am just inferring their route, but they absolutely get driven.  This is probably only a couple miles though, nothing like 100 mi. described above.

15 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

I live near the Claycomo (KC) plant. On several occasions I've seen convoys of F-150s being driven South on I-435, from the plant / storage lots towards the rail yards.  Never seen where they start or where they end so I am just inferring their route, but they absolutely get driven.  This is probably only a couple miles though, nothing like 100 mi. described above.

Those would be Ford contract employees and wouldn't relate to @NoPistons posts. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Since you're new I'll try to answer your questions and make a few suggestions. 

I posted the following information in the Ford Scheduling Notes topic (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&page=5) yesterday and I update this information on a regular basis as more information is received from Ford. 

• 22MY Super Duty Scheduling:  Due to production availability, only retail orders will be eligible to schedule on Thursday, December 9.
  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability:  For the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • Fifth Wheel Prep (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)

Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule. 

As stated in the scheduling notes, Ford is prioritizing these options exclusively for retail orders in order to expedite scheduling of retail orders with these options. I do not recommend deleting the 5th Wheel Prep (53W) package, if you have a definite towing need, due to the superior factory installation. If you can afford to wait, don't go rushing to delete options based on what you see posted by others. 

Order tracking is available at the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum, but you must have made at least 15 posts to the BOF site to qualify. In addition, you must read the rules carefully as they are strictly enforced. Tracking does include confirmation on order specification changes.

Your Dealer can provide you with confirmation of your vehicle specifications and any changes made via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. 

Hope this helps! Spend some time exploring the information and resources on the BOF site. It'll help answer a lot of questions you might have.    

@ice-capades I’m going to be the rookie. Stock is basic of the basic “go on the lot” vehicle…. Retail: is someone went and ordered a truck “custom”? 

the way I see it… I only have a spray in bed liner holding my truck up from being selected for production

30 minutes ago, Mattyb2251 said:

@ice-capades I’m going to be the rookie. Stock is basic of the basic “go on the lot” vehicle…. Retail: is someone went and ordered a truck “custom”? 

the way I see it… I only have a spray in bed liner holding my truck up from being selected for production

Mattyb,

If that’s the only thing from the list above that you have, then I would say yes.  When did you order, and what is the dealer-assigned priority?

Joe

30 minutes ago, marinerjoe said:

Mattyb,

If that’s the only thing from the list above that you have, then I would say yes.  When did you order, and what is the dealer-assigned priority?

Joe

Nov 9 order confirmation from ford. NO VIN as of yesterday. ( I must add I know it’s only been a month. I don’t expect my truck to be built ANY TIME SOON)  

22 f250 lariat ultimate package black out appearance 

dealer code is 10 @marinerjoe

Edited by Mattyb2251
Add content
  • Like 1

First post to this forum. I ordered my new F 350 XLT with drw on October 16th. I have not heard anything since original email from Ford about receiving my order. Does anyone know if trucks with the drw are having issues with production? 
I was hoping to hear something by now about a VIN .

Thanks

28 minutes ago, akirby said:

COVP orders get incremental allocation

So im having a similar problem. Just got back from my dealer. I am a priority 02 no holds from a commodities standpoint. My dealer says they weren't given an allocation this week to schedule? He said there is no chance for it getting scheduled this week. When I ordered he said allocations didn't matter for covp? 

42 minutes ago, 6.7zack said:

So im having a similar problem. Just got back from my dealer. I am a priority 02 no holds from a commodities standpoint. My dealer says they weren't given an allocation this week to schedule? He said there is no chance for it getting scheduled this week. When I ordered he said allocations didn't matter for covp? 

I’m with you—hoping someone here may have some insight that could help us understand the delay or what might break us free.

52 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Do any of the newer members ever bother to look at the resources and information already posted and available here before posting questions that have been answered countless times in multiple forums? 

I’ll take no for $500 Alex….

Edited by akirby
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Steve N said:

I’m with you—hoping someone here may have some insight that could help us understand the delay or what might break us free.

So I took @ice-capades advice and did some research on a different thread. Sorry for the redundant question. So what I found was cvop doesn't show up in the dealers system like normal allocations. So in other words it sounds like even though the dealer wasn't given an allocation this week in their system, ford can still schedule a cvop order. Im hoping i.made sense of this correctly but it sounds like my dealer doesn't understand the cvop order details.

30 minutes ago, 6.7zack said:

So I took @ice-capades advice and did some research on a different thread. Sorry for the redundant question. So what I found was cvop doesn't show up in the dealers system like normal allocations. So in other words it sounds like even though the dealer wasn't given an allocation this week in their system, ford can still schedule a cvop order. Im hoping i.made sense of this correctly but it sounds like my dealer doesn't understand the cvop order details.

I got an email from my salesman that said exactly that. He said they have no allocation for this Thursday, so my order won’t be getting scheduled. I hopefully will be able to show him wrong. Although he IS a nice guy.

12 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

Since the COVP program is new as of this Summer, I think many of the salespeople are uninformed. ?

That I didn’t know.  He was also surprised (not sure if he believed me) when I informed him that the dealership could request a priority 01 or 02 from the Zone Manager or Regional Scheduler. I hope he takes action when he gets to work tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, GAP338 said:

I was under the impressions they are still limited by allocations with the COVP program. A dealer can still have orders outpace their allocations. 

COVP orders receive incremental allocation, therefore it’s impossible to have a COVP order and not have allocation, but it may not show up that way in the system.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, akirby said:

COVP orders receive incremental allocation, therefore it’s impossible to have a COVP order and not have allocation, but it may not show up that way in the system.

Thanks I think thats the answer that clears it up because his screen def showed no allocation but makes sense.