2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

6 hours ago, Karebearz416 said:

Congratulations!  

8 hours ago, cjrazus1 said:

I am “In Production”!

Ordered 7/13 All the bells and whistles except heated rear seat.  Build week was/is 12/13. 

Welcome

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch®is "In Production".

timeline-production.jpg

In Production

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 07/13/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed

Order Confirmed 
    07/13/2021 

• In Production Step 2 of 5 , In Progress

In Production

• Built Step 3 of 5

Built

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

• Dealer Contact TBD, Step 5 of 5

Dealer Contact
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 07/13/2021
Order Number L
VIN 1FT
Estimated Delivery TBD

Ford SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® 2022 Image 7 of 5

Ford SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® 2022 Image 2 of 5

Ford SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® 2022 Image 4 of 5
Ford SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® 2022 Image 5 of 5
Ford SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® 2022 Image 6 of 5

Exterior
Rapid Red

That's awesome, hope they get it to you quickly.  I hope Ill be hearing soon then too, I ordered 7/6. 450 Platinum with AS and Spray in liner and basically everything else too, Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bob103 said:

I’m very frustrated. Ordered a 2022 F250 Platinum  7.3 on 9/27/21. I only received an order number from my dealer. As of last week, still no build date or VIN. Dealer said that Platinums and KRs were delayed. Dealer modified my order last week to a Lariat in hopes that my order will be pulled for production……still waiting. 

I ordered mine 4/19/21 and still no build date 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cjrazus1 said:

I am “In Production”!

Ordered 7/13 All the bells and whistles except heated rear seat.  Build week was/is 12/13. 

Congrats!  I wish I could say mine was in production as I am also scheduled for the week of 12/13.  I've been checking every day now to see if a window sticker pops up.  My truck has even already been "scheduled to day" in the past and still gotten bumped, so I'm not holding my breathing that next week will hold for me, but it sure would be nice.  Glad to see at least someone is having some progress though!

29 minutes ago, akirby said:

I will never understand why people continue do business with terrible dealers.  

Because there are so many terrible dealers, people think its normal!
My city has three families that basically own all the dealerships. Some of these dealerships stretch into neighboring towns/cities so it's really hard to go "the other one" and get better service.

I lucked out, my local, rural dealer has been great to us.

3 hours ago, akirby said:

I will never understand why people continue do business with terrible dealers.  

This is the first and last time I do business with them! By the time I realized how unhelpful they and shady I felt they were being I didn’t want to start the whole ordering process over. 

21 minutes ago, Fl utilities said:

I wish I had chosen better before I put down $ and ordered a truck with them that is for sure! They will not get my business moving forward.

I don’t think it matters! I have the option of 2 ford dealerships and a ram dship. One the owners of 1 ford/1 ram. And know higher ups in the 2nd ford….. NO ONE answers the phone,text, and has no info when you show up!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quigs said:

Congrats!  I wish I could say mine was in production as I am also scheduled for the week of 12/13.  I've been checking every day now to see if a window sticker pops up.  My truck has even already been "scheduled to day" in the past and still gotten bumped, so I'm not holding my breathing that next week will hold for me, but it sure would be nice.  Glad to see at least someone is having some progress though!

I'm in the same boat as you.  Ordered 4/8, have had several build weeks.  Last actual build day was back in November and got bumped to next week.  Supposedly getting built next Thursday, 12/16, but still no window sticker.  Looks like the wait will continue.  Now I am hoping to get it before next March.

12 minutes ago, bbqtruck said:

I'm in the same boat as you.  Ordered 4/8, have had several build weeks.  Last actual build day was back in November and got bumped to next week.  Supposedly getting built next Thursday, 12/16, but still no window sticker.  Looks like the wait will continue.  Now I am hoping to get it before next March.

Mine is on the train to the dealer and I still can't get a sticker so don't put too much weight on that!

Shop.ford Vehicle order tracking today said mine is built 12/8 and awaiting shipment. Don't understand why some builds go so much faster than others.

Ordered on 11/11, built on 12/8.  

Built

Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 11/11/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed

Order Confirmed
    11/11/2021 

• In Production 12/08/2021, Step 2 of 5 , Completed

In Production
    12/08/2021 

• Built 12/08/2021, Step 3 of 5 , In Progress

Built
    12/08/2021 

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

• Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5

Delivery
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 11/11/2021
Order Number J904
VIN 
Estimated Delivery 01/04/2022

Delivery Details

Ford of Upland

Previous

Ford SuperDuty F-250 LARIAT 2022 Image 1 of 5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chino Tom said:

Shop.ford Vehicle order tracking today said mine is built 12/8 and awaiting shipment. Don't understand why some builds go so much faster than others.

Built

Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Ford Accessories 

Order Confirmed
    11/11/2021 

In Production
    12/08/2021 

Built
    12/08/2021 

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

Delivery
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 11/11/2021
Order Number J904
VIN 

Delivery Details

Ford of Upland

Previous

When did yours go into produ

1 hour ago, Chino Tom said:

Built

Ford Accessories 

Order Confirmed
    11/11/2021 

In Production
    12/08/2021 

Built
    12/08/2021 

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

Delivery
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 11/11/2021
Order Number J904
VIN 

Delivery Details

Ford of Upland

Previous

When did yours go into production and when did you get the sticker? Mine showed into production and sticker was available on 12/2. I’ve heard nothing since and my dealer can’t tell me anything more than what I see on my ford tracker. I was thinking my truck was getting built but not I’m not so sure. Ordered 8/16 with Week of Dec 6th being my 6th scheduled build week.

F350 KR DRW, spray in bed liner, soft fold cover, no AS, 6.7, FX4

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BigDutyDiesel said:

What a bummer, no one confirming being scheduled today yet. Have they not started it, usually folks confirm getting their happy emails in the early morning.

The Centralized Field Office Scheduling (CFOS) representative is very good at notifying Dealers of scheduling changes and there have been no changes reported for planned Super Duty scheduling today. Even when scheduling is delayed to either Thursday afternoon or Friday, due to technical issues, Dealers are notified. In any event, scheduling confirmations are available in the Vehicle Visibility reporting system.  

Edited by ice-capades
typo
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The Centralized Field Office Scheduling (CFOS) representative is very good at notifying Dealers of scheduling changes and there have been no changes reported for planned Super Duty scheduling today. Even when scheduling is delayed to either Thursday afternoon or Friday, due to technical issues, Dealers are notified. In any event, scheduling confirmations are available in the Vehicle Visibility reporting system.  

Thanks Ice. What is your thinking on why no one has yet to confirm an email from Ford or heard for their dealer. Could Ford still schedule in the evening or tomorrow perhaps? Or is it a week with very light scheduling numbers. Just curious, understand your might not know beyond what was communicated.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigDutyDiesel said:

Thanks Ice. What is your thinking on why no one has yet to confirm an email from Ford or heard for their dealer. Could Ford still schedule in the evening or tomorrow perhaps? Or is it a week with very light scheduling numbers. Just curious, understand your might not know beyond what was communicated.

Anybody's guess! And as far as I've ever seen, scheduling is only done during regular daytime business hours. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, H-D FB 103 said:

When did yours go into produ

When did yours go into production and when did you get the sticker? Mine showed into production and sticker was available on 12/2. I’ve heard nothing since and my dealer can’t tell me anything more than what I see on my ford tracker. I was thinking my truck was getting built but not I’m not so sure. Ordered 8/16 with Week of Dec 6th being my 6th scheduled build week.

F350 KR DRW, spray in bed liner, soft fold cover, no AS, 6.7, FX4

It appears mine went into production on 12/4.  The date on the bottom of the window sticker is 12/3.  The dealer looked it up for me on 12/4

and said a build date of 12/6.

20 minutes ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

I love this; everyone (including me) are like kids wondering what’s under the Christmas tree waiting for our trucks. 

Yep! I ordered on 11-19 and got confirmation on 11-22. I ordered stuff that appears to me commodity hold items (5th wheel prep, gooseneck, spray in liner, and hard bed cover). Based on what I see from you guys, it will be June if I’m lucky. Lol. 

11 minutes ago, aguyindallas said:

Yep! I ordered on 11-19 and got confirmation on 11-22. I ordered stuff that appears to me commodity hold items (5th wheel prep, gooseneck, spray in liner, and hard bed cover). Based on what I see from you guys, it will be June if I’m lucky. Lol. 

I already have a build date of January. Got the vin number a week ago and I ordered on nov21

• Like 1

Still nothing on the expected delivery of my truck. I am beginning to wonder it it is actually at the destination rail yard. It was supposedly unloaded last week on 3 December, can’t imagine that many vehicles came into oklahoma that they couldn’t have already brought it down. I am going to assume this truck is lost and I probably won’t see it until after the holidays. Notch another negative mark on Fords belt. It has been 231 days since I ordered, and 160 days since job #1. Oh and this is still counting.