2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, marinerjoe said:

Might it be possible to share the number for Ford Marketing so I can see if there’s any information on my order from 10/18?  Thanks!

Excuse me but about 35 minutes ago you made a post in the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum asking for status information on your order. Cyberdman replied 10 minutes later telling you that your order was Unscheduled/Clean. Now you want to call Ford to see what information they'll give you? Cyberdman's information is the most reliable information you can get so please don't waste his time if you're going to start second-quessing his information by calling Ford for confirmation!  

Edited by ice-capades

16 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Excuse me but about 35 minutes ago you made a post in the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum asking for status information on your order. Cyberdman replied 10 minutes later telling you that your order was Unscheduled/Clean. Now you want to call Ford to see what information they'll give you? Cyberdman's information is the most reliable information you can get so please don't waste his time if you're going to start second-quessing his information by calling Ford for confirmation!  

Ice, this was posted before I submitted the post in the tracking site. If I have the permissions, I will delete the above post.

19 minutes ago, marinerjoe said:

Ice, this was posted before I submitted the post in the tracking site. If I have the permissions, I will delete the above post.

Sorry. I'm still downing coffee, trying to wake up fully and got the timing of your posts mixed up. I know how much time and effort cyberdman puts into providing status updates every day and was looking out for him. Thanks for the correction.  

Edited by ice-capades
typo
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Fireguy said:

Ice-capades  

Sounds like cyberdman would be the go to guy to check on a truck off site holding waiting for a chip.

Built 11/24 still showing in production.

You can contact cyberdman at the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum only but do NOT contact him via direct messages.

You must have a minimum of 15 posts on the BOF site and must read the rules which are strictly enforced. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bbqtruck said:

I'm in the same boat as you.  Ordered 4/8, have had several build weeks.  Last actual build day was back in November and got bumped to next week.  Supposedly getting built next Thursday, 12/16, but still no window sticker.  Looks like the wait will continue.  Now I am hoping to get it before next March.

I checked the Ford Tracker again this morning and it now says my truck is in production, so maybe yours is too!  Still no window sticker available, but my understanding is that when it changes to in production they are getting all the parts together to get it built next week.  Hopefully we'll both see our trucks sometime next month!

45 minutes ago, Quigs said:

I checked the Ford Tracker again this morning and it now says my truck is in production, so maybe yours is too!  Still no window sticker available, but my understanding is that when it changes to in production they are getting all the parts together to get it built next week.  Hopefully we'll both see our trucks sometime next month!

Just wish I could get a Vin. Lol

Finally got my build date and window sticker after being ordered since 5/10/21. Build date is 12/13/21. Fingers crossed I get it before the end of the year but at least it’s getting built. 

This has been my progress up until now:

Order confirmed - 5/10/21 

Production Week - 9/20/21 

Production Week - 9/13/21 

Production Week - 10/25/21 

Production Week - 11/8/21 

Production Week - 12/6/21 

Production Week - 11/15/21 (Last email update from Ford)

Notified by Dealer on 10/7/21 - Truck as been "Sent to Plant"

Notified by Dealer on 10/27/21 - Scheduled Build Date - 11/17; Dealer Delivery 12/18 

Notified by Dealer on 11/16/21 - Production Week - 12/13/21; Dealer Delivery 1/3/22

4DC2E5C3-E614-4B3D-9C46-C3110EB80EE6.png

1 hour ago, RoncoSD said:

Does anyone think it is strange that my dealer never charged my cc for a deposit. Salesman keeps saying they will charge it when truck goes into production. Ordered 9/21 and did receive the conformation email from Ford.

No.  I ordered a GMC Yukon XL back in 2011 and the same thing happened.  They didn't charge it until I picked it up.

31 minutes ago, ampmal said:

so who else's Superduty has a build date of Dec 6 ?   and if so did anyone get the email showing its built? 

Dec 6 is a build week.  You should not really expect any info until Friday night or maybe even Sunday.  You can get the build day from your dealer or Cyberdman, if you qualify.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jim58 said:

There have been several on FTE site that have received their Built emails. 

Mine was built on Dec 06 and now shows released to the Body Company. I have not received a Built email yet but I don't expect one until the work is complete at the Body Company. Your dealer can access the info on the Ford Motor Company Confidential website. 

25 minutes ago, sjmcken81 said:

Quick question: has anybody gotten an email from Ford yesterday or today that they’ve finally got picked up for scheduling?

Thanks 

Those emails come at all random times.  Not sure why today or yesterday is important.  In spite of the "Thursday"  scheduling, that seems to be totally irrelevant in this period of time.  I wasn't scheduled on a Thursday. 

Here is my timeline as of today for those that want to know. Does anyone know the protocol for missing vehicles? Do I wait 24-48 hours after my expected delivery date to file a missing vehicle report? 

F450 Platinum with 98.6% of all options, Antimatter Blue Metallic. (Retractable tonneau cover, 5th wheel/gooseneck, spray-in bedliner) 

• Ordered Confirmed: 20 April 2021.
  • 1st Email: 16 June 2021 when dealer added my email address to the order it generated a response email immediately. 
  • Order Adjustment: 16 August 2021, removed Adaptive Steering.
  • Scheduled Week Email: 16 September 2021, received email from Ford, build week is 25 October 2021.
  • Scheduled Week Adjustment: 30 September 2021, received email from Ford moving build week to 1 November 2021. 
  • notified by dealer 21 October 2021 that the truck has a build day now.
  • dealer notification that truck is sent to plant 29 October 2021. (Window Sticker also dated the same)
  • In Production: 4 November 2021. (Plant was shut-down this week so my build did not happen)(Window sticker now has a date of 12 November 2021)
  • Built: 17 November 2021, released to body shop for tough bed liner and tonneau cover.
  • **update from dealer that the truck was sent to the rail ramp @ 8:04PM on 18 November 2021.
  • Built: 24 November 2021.
  • Shipped: 26 November 2021. (Supposedly, unloaded from the rail car on 6 December, location unknown and unable to verify)
  • Delivery Date: N/A
  • ETA End Date: 15 December 2021.

Since order 20 Apr 2021: 232 days as 10 Dec 2021.

Since job #1 start on 10 July 2021: 161 days as of 10 Dec 2021.