2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, 22F450 said:

Here is one pic.  Will be getting airbaggs/bedliner/cover put on soon and the truck will be done.  Merry Christmas all!

20211220_132420.jpg

Ahh yes my twin… mine goes in for ceramic coating tomorrow. Still got to put my auxiliary tank in. I also have a bunch of goodies from SPE to install (cold & hot side intercooler pipes, disaster prevention kit for the CP4, CCV internal catch can & CCV reroute kit) already installed the S&B cold air intake this weekend and I’ve got 509 miles thus far.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Ahh yes my twin… mine goes in for ceramic coating tomorrow. Still got to put my auxiliary tank in. I also have a bunch of goodies from SPE to install (cold & hot side intercooler pipes, disaster prevention kit for the CP4, CCV internal catch can & CCV reroute kit) already installed the S&B cold air intake this weekend and I’ve got 509 miles thus far.

What brand auxiliary fuel tank are you using?

41 minutes ago, Sox3 said:

I was able to see the Antimatter Blue in person prior to order. Sunlight has a lot to do with how the color looks. It can be Black looking or you can see the blue in certain angles and lighting. Wife and I really like the color but decided that it needed the two tone to help bring out its color. 

It was a fairly overcast day with not much sunlight so it was hard to find an angle that emphasized the blue in it.  I had an all black truck for a long time and swore I’d never do it again.   Antimatter is a little dark for my taste but at this point I guess I better learn to like it. 

13 minutes ago, tweedr182 said:

Jesus where’s it going to?

I hope that it is going to Iowa

However not much has been predictable in this process.

I have decided to just relax and wait till it comes in. Then deal with the process and the incentives that may or may not be there at that time.

I will be interested in how anxious the dealer is to have me come and get it, after I have waited this long.

Hurry up and wait for me. Let's see how it translates.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 22F450 said:

Here is one pic.  Will be getting airbaggs/bedliner/cover put on soon and the truck will be done.  Merry Christmas all!

20211220_132420.jpg

5 hours ago, KidNick said:

I am thinking about putting bags on mine for when I pull my 5er, what did you decide to go with

I purchased the Firestone Ride Rite 2828 wireless system. I had this on my 2013 F450 and didn’t have any issues with it. Completely bolt on kit, no drilling required.

E8147FB1-2A7C-4395-8897-B242C65D3AB5.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ikre8kos4u said:

I purchased the Firestone Ride Rite 2828 wireless system. I had this on my 2013 F450 and didn’t have any issues with it. Completely bolt on kit, no drilling required.

E8147FB1-2A7C-4395-8897-B242C65D3AB5.png

I had the Bolton 7500lb ride rites on my f350 falling 16k camper.  They are excellent...I manually pumped where I mounted the Schrader valves.  I'm putting same bags on again with a viair compressor with 2 gallon tank and a wireless system 

7 hours ago, KidNick said:

I am thinking about putting bags on mine for when I pull my 5er, what did you decide to go with

7500 lb extreme duty firestone ride rites.  I had good experience with them and I liked over the airlifts due to the crimped seal on the bags. The airlift brand uses stainless hose clamp style.

4 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

I was thinking of getting the titan replacement tank which is 67 gallons so I don't use the bed space.  I had food luck on 55 gallon one on my 2018.

12 hours ago, PKL131 said:

On a side note - anti matter blue is waaaaay waaaaay darker in person than it is on the configuration tool ☹️.  Wish I had done more research and found this forum earlier, especially the anti matter blue thread. 

I too was going to order the anti matter blue and was at the local dealership and saw one they just got in. It was Black in all angles until the sun hit it and then I could see a little  blue/purple but still to dark.. About 20 min later the clouds covered the sun (still bright out) and again even on the sun side it looked way to dark. I had the denim blue 2020 lariat and its a lot darker than that color. 

Just to make sure I had them pull a black truck up next to it, so they were side by side and there is very little difference. I ordered the metallic gray. 

Edited by OREGUNFIRE

Shipped

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 08/09/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed

Order Confirmed
    08/09/2021 

• In Production 12/19/2021, Step 2 of 5 , Completed

In Production
    12/19/2021 

• Built 12/20/2021, Step 3 of 5 , Completed

Built
    12/20/2021 

• Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress

Shipped

• Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5

Delivery
    TBD 

Not sure what to believe now, I talked to my dealer on Friday and he said the vehicle tracker (vvr) showed in production since 12-9. I have not received and email from ford in about a month. Then just now I tried the tracker and it shows this. The tracker hasn't worked for me for some time now.  While I want to believe its shipped, I kinda have my doubts as it says production on 12-19 then to not only built but shipped one day later on 12-20???? hmmm. That would be way cool if its true tho.. 

9 hours ago, 22F450 said:

I had the Bolton 7500lb ride rites on my f350 falling 16k camper.  They are excellent...I manually pumped where I mounted the Schrader valves.  I'm putting same bags on again with a viair compressor with 2 gallon tank and a wireless system 

The only thing I do t like about the air kits is the rigid air lines. I replace them with polyurethane that is easier to install and won’t get dry, brittle and crack.

3 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

Shipped

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 08/09/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed

Order Confirmed
    08/09/2021 

• In Production 12/19/2021, Step 2 of 5 , Completed

In Production
    12/19/2021 

• Built 12/20/2021, Step 3 of 5 , Completed

Built
    12/20/2021 

• Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress

Shipped

• Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5

Delivery
    TBD 

Not sure what to believe now, I talked to my dealer on Friday and he said the vehicle tracker (vvr) showed in production since 12-9. I have not received and email from ford in about a month. Then just now I tried the tracker and it shows this. The tracker hasn't worked for me for some time now.  While I want to believe its shipped, I kinda have my doubts as it says production on 12-19 then to not only built but shipped one day later on 12-20???? hmmm. That would be way cool if its true tho.. 

I got the same thing this morning for my Mach e.  Been "In Production" for over a wee with no updates and now this.  

image.thumb.png.53c15eaae14045be64f6a42bf8ef7cd6.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Rcpd34

So my friend ordered 2 months after I did. I ordered July 20 and he ordered in September. Same truck. 350 lariat ultimate.  Only he kept the bedliner and his truck is silver. I got a confirmation email and then the scheduled and rescheduled emails. He wasn’t a COVP order or whatever that is because they never sent him an email and they didn’t take a deposit or any information other than his name and license. He just got a random call that his truck was in last week. How can that be if what we read on here is true? It’s supposed to be scheduled when the parts are ready.  Ford is definitely screwing these orders up. It kinda sours the experience when someone else has seemingly no problems at all and you wait like a dope for them to keep letting you down. 

6 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

I too was going to order the anti matter blue and was at the local dealership and saw one they just got in. It was Black in all angles until the sun hit it and then I could see a little  blue/purple but still to dark.. About 20 min later the clouds covered the sun (still bright out) and again even on the sun side it looked way to dark. I had the denim blue 2020 lariat and its a lot darker than that color. 

Just to make sure I had them pull a black truck up next to it, so they were side by side and there is very little difference. I ordered the metallic gray. 

Too late for me to change.  I got the email early this morning that it was built on 12/20 and awaiting shipment.  Target delivery between 1/1 and 1/7.  

Edited by PKL131
Spelling

42 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

So my friend ordered 2 months after I did. I ordered July 20 and he ordered in September. Same truck. 350 lariat ultimate.  Only he kept the bedliner and his truck is silver. I got a confirmation email and then the scheduled and rescheduled emails. He wasn’t a COVP order or whatever that is because they never sent him an email and they didn’t take a deposit or any information other than his name and license. He just got a random call that his truck was in last week. How can that be if what we read on here is true? It’s supposed to be scheduled when the parts are ready.  Ford is definitely screwing these orders up. It kinda sours the experience when someone else has seemingly no problems at all and you wait like a dope for them to keep letting you down. 

I've had the same experience, with a friend and my father in law who both ordered after me and both have their trucks in the driveway. I on the other hand only have crickets.