2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

I just ordered a 2022 F 250 KR with the Ultimate package on December 17th and still haven’t received an email on anything. Maybe I’m looking to much just not a very patient person. (Ordered at mullinax in New Symrna Beach, FL)

You won't get any e-mail communications from Ford unless the Dealer attached your e-mail address to the order in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. In addition, your Dealer should submit your order information with a copy of the signed Buyer's Order and your Driver's License to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) site. Verified COVP orders qualify for incremental allocation and priority scheduling. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

You won't get any e-mail communications from Ford unless the Dealer attached your e-mail address to the order in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. In addition, your Dealer should submit your order information with a copy of the signed Buyer's Order and your Driver's License to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) site. Verified COVP orders qualify for incremental allocation and priority scheduling. 

Yeah i have this paper that i signed and has my correct email attached to it. Also called dealer and they said it was processed in. 

50AD31BE-2207-4FAD-8457-1B55BD2C25BF.jpeg

I don't feel bad about deleting the spray in bed liner from Ford because Rhino Liner and Line-X are a better product from what I have been told.

$545 from Ford $1100 locally.  Plus it has a lifetime warranty.  The Roll Up Tonneau Cover from Ford is $1800. I can source one locally for the same amount.  Pace Edwards Jack Rabbit is the brand. You can walk on it and won't hear it rattle with the slider open going down the road.  The Tonneau cover from Ford doesn't say anything about who makes it for them or how sturdy it is. Dropping the Black Appearance Package and adding the Lariat Sport Appearance Package I think will look just as nice. 

Edited by ShelbyKR

33 minutes ago, Max4wKR said:

Yeah i have this paper that i signed and has my correct email attached to it. Also called dealer and they said it was processed in. 

50AD31BE-2207-4FAD-8457-1B55BD2C25BF.jpeg

It doesn't make a difference what's on a Buyer's Order or any other form. As stated, if your e-mail address isn't attached to your order in the Ford WBDO ordering system you won't get e-mail communications from Ford. Your Dealer "said it was processed in" could just be a sales representative or even sales manager telling you what you want to hear and never bothering to check to see if it was actually done! 

Edited by ice-capades

20 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

It doesn't make a difference what's on a Buyer's Order or any other form. As stated, if your e-mail address isn't attached to your order in the Ford WBDO ordering system you won't get e-mail communications from Ford. Your Dealer "said it was processed in" could just be a sales representative or even sales manager telling you what you want to hear and never bothering to check to see if it was actually done! 

Oh okay, i see what you’re saying. Well i guess I’ll go up there tomorrow and talk to them in person and make sure i visually see that it’s in. By any chance would you know if i can get my email added to that? Or is every dealer ship different. 

18 minutes ago, Max4wKR said:

Oh okay, i see what you’re saying. Well i guess I’ll go up there tomorrow and talk to them in person and make sure i visually see that it’s in. By any chance would you know if i can get my email added to that? Or is every dealer ship different. 

The WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system works the same way for every dealership.

Here's what the e-mail entry window looks like in WBDO.   

WBDO_Retail Customer E-Mail.jpg

3 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

I had the same issue. They said several times it was in the system. I even gave them my email address in person and they still said I wouldn't get a email till I get a vin. Eventually I went in again and spoke with a different sales guy (because the manager didn't seem to have time for me) and the sales guy pulled up the same window ice just posted and told me it was because my email wasn't in the system. 

I received the confirmation email from Ford as I was walking out of the building. Just like everyone else on here has said. 

Edited by danielj

1 hour ago, danielj said:

I had the same issue. They said several times it was in the system. I even gave them my email address in person and they still said I wouldn't get a email till I get a vin. Eventually I went in again and spoke with a different sales guy (because the manager didn't seem to have time for me) and the sales guy pulled up the same window ice just posted and told me it was because my email wasn't in the system. 

I received the confirmation email from Ford as I was walking out of the building. Just like everyone else on here has said. 

So, Danielj what the latest on you order? What did you order I forgot? Hopefully you are close to getting your truck. 

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!  Just got my email this morning from Ford that my truck has been shipped.  The estimated delivery date is January 10th.  I'm glad I was one of the ones that had a shorter wait than most.  I ordered on April 8th, so I was just at a 9 month delivery period from order date.  I know, I know, they didn't start building until July, so the real wait was even shorter.  

Merry Christmas to everyone.

• Like 3

I am getting closer to receiving my truck ( I hope). Built date was scheduled for 12/14.  Tracker shows In Production 12/16.  Now I have a ETA of 1/06 delivery.  However, the tracker still doesn’t show it as Built? Ford PASS app was able to “find” my vehicle.  So, I’m not sure if my truck is on the line still, off-site for options, or shipping?

Ordered 9/13 F350 DRW KR Ultimate 4x4 with ALL the commodity issues.

18 minutes ago, cjrazus1 said:

I am getting closer to receiving my truck ( I hope). Built date was scheduled for 12/14.  Tracker shows In Production 12/16.  Now I have a ETA of 1/06 delivery.  However, the tracker still doesn’t show it as Built? Ford PASS app was able to “find” my vehicle.  So, I’m not sure if my truck is on the line still, off-site for options, or shipping?

Ordered 9/13 F350 DRW KR Ultimate 4x4 with ALL the commodity issues.

I'd bet money your truck is off site for a chip hold.  Call the dealer and make them give you the VVR.

2 hours ago, fredrickhw said:

I'd bet money your truck is off site for a chip hold.  Call the dealer and make them give you the VVR.

We are on FTE together too. Just left my dealership. Got a copy of VVR. My truck was built 13 December and placed on Chip Hold on the 15th. So earliest shipping date will now be after 17 January with 3.0 days to ship to dealership. So earliest I can see my truck will be mid February. If lucky I will be at 7 months order to delivery. 

1 hour ago, Max4wKR said:

Well called my dealership turned out they had my email incorrectly, least what the said but now i guess I’ll play the waiting game hopefully I’m not out 3+ months. 

I am at 5 months right now. With KTP being shut down for next 3 weeks and 3.0 days for shipping, I will be at 7 months order to delivery.  

Waiting on a 2022 F250 Lariat, 7.3L V8, Crew, 4x4, 20" Chrome, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, Chrome Pkg and spray in liner.  Ordered on Nov 11, 2021 - no build date yet.  Upgrading from a 2020 F150 for better payload when towing our new travel trailer.  Hoping it's in by June at the latest!

7 hours ago, fredrickhw said:

Just to be clear VV= Vehicle Visibility  “report”   I only say this because many of us don’t know what VV means.  It may help when talking with your dealership.  

Edited by cjrazus1

After 32 weeks, my truck is finally built. My original order went in on 4/12, only to get rejected as a 2021 on 5/10 and resubmitted as a 2022. I was confirmed on 5/10 and my production week changed 8 times before finally getting built on 12/21.

My options as as follows: 

- F250 Lariat Value Package

- FX4

- Carbonize Gray Metallic

- 6.7 power stroke

- 10 speed transmission

- Trailer tow high capacity

- 3:55 electric locking rear end

- Adaptive steering

- Ultimate trailer tow camera system

- 5th wheel prep

- Carpet delete

- All weather floor mats without carpet

- Uplifted switches

- Roof marker lights

I'm having the dealership install my Rhino bed liner, 2" leveling kit, and my aftermarket tires and rims. My truck went into production on 12/13 and never notified of a chip hold like others are experiencing. I'm beyond ready for this truck. 

1070874001_Annotation2021-12-22214017.thumb.jpg.f424f9dcbad78655198686c2f8c75e0c.jpg

38 minutes ago, Cfangue said:

After 32 weeks, my truck is finally built. My original order went in on 4/12, only to get rejected as a 2021 on 5/10 and resubmitted as a 2022. I was confirmed on 5/10 and my production week changed 8 times before finally getting built on 12/21.

My options as as follows: 

- F250 Lariat Value Package

- FX4

- Carbonize Gray Metallic

- 6.7 power stroke

- 10 speed transmission

- Trailer tow high capacity

- 3:55 electric locking rear end

- Adaptive steering

- Ultimate trailer tow camera system

- 5th wheel prep

- Carpet delete

- All weather floor mats without carpet

- Uplifted switches

- Roof marker lights

I'm having the dealership install my Rhino bed liner, 2" leveling kit, and my aftermarket tires and rims. My truck went into production on 12/13 and never notified of a chip hold like others are experiencing. I'm beyond ready for this truck. 

1070874001_Annotation2021-12-22214017.thumb.jpg.f424f9dcbad78655198686c2f8c75e0c.jpg

Did you get your “Built” email and your shipped.  Mine was built on the 13th and now on Chip Hold.  So won’t ship before shutdown 

17 minutes ago, Jim58 said:

Did you get your “Built” email and your shipped.  Mine was built on the 13th and now on Chip Hold.  So won’t ship before shutdown 

I only got the "built" email so far. I haven't seen "shipped" yet. I'm not holding my breath that it will ship before the shut down. It will probably be the end of January before it makes it to me. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 8:41 AM, catastrofe said:

I'm having the Titan 55G installed on my 350 Tremor short bed.

You will love it especially with the 10 speed. I'm getting scout the same mileage on 2022 f450 as the 2018 f350.  I bet you get 900 miles to the tank

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 3:18 PM, ikre8kos4u said:

Just got my ceramic coating completed today. Now I need to work on getting all these parts installed. Oh and my air bag kit is on back order.

B3D26250-AEC1-4BB0-AF81-71820ABF271E.jpeg

17913A3E-5821-48C2-97DD-F8B7C49D4B17.jpeg

04A9657E-7456-4BDE-8D7E-6CEC4BF6960A.jpeg

188C00DF-4ED5-41D4-A4E4-CA160E844FEA.jpeg

So you think ceramic coating is worth it.....how many years will you keep the truck?