2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

12 minutes ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

I have never received an email from Ford regarding my build. I did stop into the dealer yesterday to check and they showed me my build was scheduled for January 24. 
my only concern is my priority number is 19. 

Once you're scheduled, priority is irrelevant. Don't worry

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, Late Apex 61 said:

Placed my order on 10/26/21. 

Received my confirmation email from Ford on the same day. 

F350 CCSRW 160” 6.7 4x4 Agate Black - Lariat Ultimate

3.31 Locking

Power Running Boards

Engine Block Heater

Skid Plates

Moonroof

Adaptive CC

Ult Camera Pro

5th Wheel Prep

LED Headlights

Rain Sensing Wipers

Wheel Well Liners

Splash Guards

20” Wheels

Upfitter Switches

397 Alternator

Garage DO

Hood Deflector 

On December 23rd I still had not received a VIN nor had production date assigned, so I did as IceCapades suggested and asked my Dealer to reach out to their Zone Manager or Regional Scheduler to see if they could assist in getting my truck scheduled.  He did so that same day, and told me he received a response back from his “Rep” who said they would place it on the “Priority Tracker”, but to not expect it to be addressed until after the holidays. 

Today I received my “Your Vehicle Is Scheduled For Production” email.  I don’t think this was coincidental. 

My assigned production week is 2/28. 

I am sure the date will change, but knowing I am finally on the production list certainly makes me feel a whole lot better. 

Thank you,

Edited by Late Apex 61

14 hours ago, SpartanFan23 said:

Ordered a 2022 F250 SRW 7.3 Lariat Ultimate Black Appearance package with my local dealer the other day.  I placed the order for Carbonized Gray, but I am seriously considering switching to Rapid Red.  Any thoughts, I seem to see a lot of the CG out there but haven't seen a RR in person with the Black.  

That's exactly what I did. Ordered a Carbonized Gray  F250 Lariat ultimate black package  changed to a F350 Rapid Red really happy with my choice. 

41732.jpeg

6 hours ago, Beefmaster said:

The AS option held up a lot of builds! And it was known that option was holding up builds. So your clock started when you dropped it. My truck has been "Clean Unscheduled" since the day I placed my order. So I stick with my statement that higher trims (that are buildable) are being built before the lower trims (that are buildable) are being built. Why waste chips on low profit trucks? 

Finally got scheduled today for a build week of 2/28. Ordered on 8/31 and changed from an XL to a Lariat and removed 5th wheel prep on 11/09.

F350 SRW CCSB 4x4, 6.7, Lariat, Black Appearance and a few other options

Grateful to finally get scheduled despite the spray-in bed liner being a frequent commodity issue. There was no way I was going to go without the Black Appearance package....

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Dbarrett38 said:

Thank you  I'm really happy I got it. I wanted Lithium Grey but not an option for 22. 

I would go with the Kodiak (kind of copper/brown metallic) from 2017 if it was still available too, but with the chrome package then.  Had a 20147 RR with the chrome, and kind of miss that color.  Current truck is black.

16 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Question for all those that got scheduled email today did anyone have AS included in the options? 

I got my scheduled email today. My original build included AS and 5the Wheel Prep, but I deleted both before Thanksgiving. Order confirmation 18 October, Scheduled email today, scheduled for Valentines Day week.  

1 hour ago, almostcammy said:

Finally got scheduled today for a build week of 2/28. Ordered on 8/31 and changed from an XL to a Lariat and removed 5th wheel prep on 11/09.

F350 SRW CCSB 4x4, 6.7, Lariat, Black Appearance and a few other options

Grateful to finally get scheduled despite the spray-in bed liner being a frequent commodity issue. There was no way I was going to go without the Black Appearance package....

So glad to hear that you got scheduled today.  Sadly, another Thursday passes me by.  I'm beginning to think my little cheap XLT just isn't a priority for them.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, CBears said:

So glad to hear that you got scheduled today.  Sadly, another Thursday passes me by.  I'm beginning to think my little cheap XLT just isn't a priority for them.

I certainly hope they aren't prioritizing by trim level, but I have to believe we aren't getting the full story on why some trucks are taking so long to schedule.

Just a thought though, I suspect that my original order for an XL/STX with the UTT package would have been passed over indefinitely because there was a note from around June/July stating none would be built until further notice (XLT with UTT but the XL is vastly similar). Did you spec UTT on your XLT? 

44 minutes ago, CBears said:

I have a 350 lariat ultimate, waiting since 9/28 and I did not get anything today so I'm not sure how the selection process works. 

44 minutes ago, CBears said:

I have a 350 lariat ultimate, waiting since 9/28 and I did not get anything today so I'm not sure how the selection process works.