2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

45 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

What day is everyone getting their window sticker lately? Scheduled week of 1/31. Will they come this week or next week?

In my experience they generally show up 7-14 working days prior to the build week. So if yours is scheduled for 1/31, it may pop up in the next day to so. Mine popped up on 12/21 for a build week for 1/24 but the plant was shut down for three weeks so that falls into the 7-14 working days.

46 minutes ago, asull85 said:

In my experience they generally show up 7-14 working days prior to the build week. So if yours is scheduled for 1/31, it may pop up in the next day to so. Mine popped up on 12/21 for a build week for 1/24 but the plant was shut down for three weeks so that falls into the 7-14 working days.

Does the tracker move to “in production” before they release the window sticker? I still show “order confirmed” status. 

48 minutes ago, asull85 said:

I got my window sticker this morning my build day is supposed to be next Thursday

Edited by KidNick

1 hour ago, asull85 said:

If you got scheduled for 1/24...When did you order?

Edited by TexasFordman18

59 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

I feel like a nerd. Waited all this time and thought I wouldn’t chase the window sticker. Now I’m looking for it. I promise I won’t look for the rail car delivering it tho. 

You and me both! I cannot believe it's taken this long. Then I get on this site and realized I am actually looking pretty good time wise

39 minutes ago, TexasFordman18 said:

Thanks!!!!I  just wanted to see how long out from ordering is the production scheduled and build date assigned. 

It all depends on what addons you want. I was surprised my was scheduled at all as I have the bed liner and 5th wheel prep.

1 hour ago, ardvark666 said:

Does the tracker move to “in production” before they release the window sticker? I still show “order confirmed” status. 

Yes, normally.  Once truck is “Sent to Plant” ie In Production status your tracking will change to In Production and normally Window Sticker will show up the following day.  Then the date at bottom (in white margin) will change about every 7 days, but that dat means nothing.  

3 hours ago, ardvark666 said:

What day is everyone getting their window sticker lately? Scheduled week of 1/31. Will they come this week or next week?

2 hours ago, asull85 said:

Our 350 is also scheduled for production week of 1/31... vin was in that email notice.

No other notification received other than order verification.

1 hour ago, asull85 said:

It all depends on what addons you want. I was surprised my was scheduled at all as I have the bed liner and 5th wheel prep.

That's the options I'm told is holding my f350 lariat from getting scheduled. As I've said a few times on here I ordered May 21st. Still no sign of it getting close to getting scheduled. Priority 2 and non of that apparently means anything. I still fear I will be forced to reorder a 2023 and have to pay the price increases. At that point I might just drop my order and everyone that asks why I didn't buy a Ford. I'll just say "I tried" ?

I just spoke with my salesman, I sent him an email last night inquiring about the spray in bedliner, and he tells me my truck went to production yesterday. That's weird because I am not seeing anything on the website and I still don't have a window sticker. He said the truck should be at the dealership by Mid-February. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fordnovice88 said:

I just spoke with my salesman, I sent him an email last night inquiring about the spray in bedliner, and he tells me my truck went to production yesterday. That's weird because I am not seeing anything on the website and I still don't have a window sticker. He said the truck should be at the dealership by Mid-February. 

So roughly 4 weeks in transit?

2 hours ago, danielj said:

That's the options I'm told is holding my f350 lariat from getting scheduled. As I've said a few times on here I ordered May 21st. Still no sign of it getting close to getting scheduled. Priority 2 and non of that apparently means anything. I still fear I will be forced to reorder a 2023 and have to pay the price increases. At that point I might just drop my order and everyone that asks why I didn't buy a Ford. I'll just say "I tried" ?

I ordered a F350 cclb 7.3 lariat ultimate black appearance package  5th wheel prep fx4 upfitter switches  cab lights. On June 9th picked it up Oct 1

8 hours ago, sjmcken81 said:

Woo hoo,

Just received a $2k PCO in the mail today in my wife’s name.

Now just need to get our loaded F250 7.3 Platti Tremor scheduled for build…ordered 7 months ago.

Still, a nice gift in the mail ?

How long is this PCO good for?  (expiration date) I had one that expired January 3rd.?  Hoping for a new one. Still waiting on a build date myself, but you got me beat only 4 months in.  Hope you get to use it.

2 hours ago, Dbarrett38 said:

I ordered a F350 cclb 7.3 lariat ultimate black appearance package  5th wheel prep fx4 upfitter switches  cab lights. On June 9th picked it up Oct 1

I have basically the same truck. But the 6.7 diesel. And they just skip over me or the dealership is lying about what is holding my order. They only say 5th wheel prep and bedliner...?

doc09734120211016104654.pdf

35 minutes ago, danielj said:

I have basically the same truck. But the 6.7 diesel. And they just skip over me or the dealership is lying about what is holding my order. They only say 5th wheel prep and bedliner...?

Well you definitely have two items on the delay list, the Black Appearance Package and 5th Wheel prep. The commodities some dealers are suggesting being dropped if you want to see your truck anytime soon. But no, I'm fairly certain it's not the floor mats holding up your order.

Ordered 10/4 Platinum Tremor with AS and Bed Liner.  Checked tracker today and truck is “in production”.  Called dealer and it’s got a scheduled “build” date of 28 Jan.  

I’d say if you ordered already hold the line and wait for it since you ordered it the way you wanted it.  I know it’s easier said than done.  

Only thing I need to get clarification on is my Build Receipt from COVP is $1295 less than the window sticker. I hope this means my price is locked but at this point I’m held hostage and couldn’t and wouldn’t turn it away.  

11A025F4-E3EC-460F-BBDA-6BD88B506852.png

Edited by FathomBlueSS

1 hour ago, danielj said:

That's crazy. I can't believe you're not driving your truck by now.  Yea yours has few more options but nothing that should have held it up this long.  I mean I ordered 2 weeks after you and have been driving mine for 3.5 months now.  

37081.jpeg

12 hours ago, danielj said:

Ordered  F350 CCSRW SB 4WD Lariat Ultimate on 10/26. Includes 5th Wheel Prep (but no tonneau or spray-in bed liner).  Just received notification last week of an assigned build week of 2/28. 

Edited by Late Apex 61
  • Like 1