2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

17 hours ago, Hogujak said:

Yes manual mirror is standard but I added power mirror($800). Ford website shows every options I added but power mirror. Dealer just said they submitted order sheet including power mirror. So I don't know what to do. 

Should I call ford customer service or keep bugging my dealer?

Trust a DORA from your dealer over the web site.  But trust the DORA over the spoken word from your dealer too.

After much thought and consideration, I am calling my salesman tomorrow and getting a price on upgrading to the King Ranch Tremor.

Currently have a Lariat Ultimate Tremor BAP on order with 5th prep. As we all know the commodity issues. I really need the truck by April. Hope it pays off.

Don't like the Sport Appearance Package on Lariat or regular chrome bumpers. So KR it is.

53 minutes ago, Truss57 said:

Does anyone know where I can find out what is in " Preferred Equipment Package 713A"  ?? 

image.thumb.png.c5c993f78128b59d702a74d837c0caa2.png

I'm no order guide expert but I think 713A is an order code associated with all standard items included with F350 SRW Platinum Trim.  You look at order guide under Platinum trim to see everything that is standard.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2022 at 3:20 PM, AtlasBlue350 said:

I hate you ? My Lariat is still stuck in North Dakota on some broken down BNSF railcar, out in the cold, collecting rail dust, lonely, come to papa!! Love the Atlas Blue color, as you can tell from my forum name. Congrats on the new truck!

As to the leaking fuel filter, that's something the dealer should have caught. They are suppose to do a delivery PDI also to catch such things before they give it up to the customer. The brake cable placement might take more  scrutiny from the customer to find that :)

I feel for you having to watch your truck not move . Of course those of us that have been lurking or participating in this and the FTE forum for the past many months have seen familiar forum member's posts and have, in some cases, vicariously gotten delivery or watched in disbelief at how mucked up things got. I hope this is my last truck EVER but I said that four years ago when I special ordered a loaded 2018 F-150 Lariat. I just have to get the wife to stop shopping RV's!!!

The fuel leak is actually at the fuel/water separator drain plug and I probably wouldn't have found it if I hadn't seen the spot on the garage floor while I was down there looking at the brake cable. And the only reason I found the brake cable was because I was checking the tire pressures and just looked over the wheel as I was standing up. The domino theory at work.

3 hours ago, benpack61 said:

After much thought and consideration, I am calling my salesman tomorrow and getting a price on upgrading to the King Ranch Tremor.

Currently have a Lariat Ultimate Tremor BAP on order with 5th prep. As we all know the commodity issues. I really need the truck by April. Hope it pays off.

Don't like the Sport Appearance Package on Lariat or regular chrome bumpers. So KR it is.

If you keep the BAP and 5th wheel prep.

I have both of them but....no tremor and no AS. 

I have been waiting since May 21st. Good luck on April. Might consider making sure you have a backup plan. 

Edited by danielj

30 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

Wow how did you get a priority code number 2! I thought retail was 10-19. 

Dealer assigned retail codes are 10 to 19 inclusive, with the default being 19. However, to assist getting a truck scheduled, the dealer can request priority 1 or 2 from the local Ford Regional Manager.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fordnovice88 said:

Anyone know what day they update window stickers? I have scheduling for week of January 31st.... wondering if the window sticker will pop up before Thursday.

Normally about a week before your build week the Ford tracker will change to In Production. The next day your window sticker should be available. 

Whatsup blue oval family. I had a couple of questions. 
I brought up the xplan to my sales rep and he told me that is only for ford employees and family members does that sound right?

Also I received my pco expiring 4/4/22 and doubt my truck will be here by then. Has anyone had any luck with asking them to add that to the price now?  Thank you

13 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

I brought up the xplan to my sales rep and he told me that is only for ford employees and family members does that sound right?

Also I received my pco expiring 4/4/22 and doubt my truck will be here by then. Has anyone had any luck with asking them to add that to the price now?  Thank you

When and where did you order your truck? My dealer showed me the xplan and actually did better than the xplan on pricing for my 2022 F250. If your dealer is being BS about honoring the plan I'd be happy to point you in a better direction. The Xplan is offered to Ford employees as well as companies that do a lot of business with Ford. The company I work for offers us the Xplan so Ford honors that pricing.

16 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

I ordered my truck 12/16 from the Morgan hill ford store in California. They’ve been great so far. No updates on the truck status other than confirmation. But after seeing all the xplan posts I figured I’d ask.  They do offer 450 over msrp. If that’s any good

I gotcha.... yeah, California is a different animal. In Texas I got 1% below dealer invoice. 

On 1/22/2022 at 1:35 PM, Hogujak said:

My order was submitted on jan 4th and dealer just got me a vin# and order# so I can look at the options that I chose. Looks like it is missing power telescope mirrors. Dealer showed me the order sheet they submitted to ford. Their order sheet shows that option but ford build tracking website doesn't. Is ford website usually accurate? They have not created my window sticker yet. 

Screenshot_20220122_112933_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220122_112940_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220122_112944_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220122_112955_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220122_112950_com.android.chrome.jpg

Wow. I ordered on Jan 3...a day before you and haven't heard anything out of Big Blue....Thats good news.

Finally got a build date. F250 Platinum CC LB
Ordered/Confirmed 8/24

Dealer contacted me Jan 4. Deleted AS, Spray in bed liner, tonneau, 5th wheel prep. Dealer is giving me spray in bed liner at no charge after they receive it bc of the wait. 

Got my VIN 1/21 

Build date is 2/24

I didn't hear a peep from Aug 24 to Jan 4 when they called. 

45 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

I would take your PCO if you didn't want it!