mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

14 hours ago, FathomBlueSS said:

Word from my dealer is that they will do “confirmed order clearing” this week.  He said many dealers are not getting orders loaded correctly.  Additionally, the AS commodity issue maybe close to being solved.  I hope some insiders can help provide more context.

If Dealers are having trouble getting orders loaded correctly? BS. There is no problem submitting 2022 Super Duty orders via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. In addition, there is no information available on when the Adaptive Steering commodity restraint will be lifted. 

I’m doing my AS dance today in hopes we see that non-scheduling note drop off. 

The dealer has never informed me of the AS note - learned here. So it’s kind of disappointing. 

Today marks day 165 of waiting for a VIN. 

Anybody order and receive their truck from Chapman? Just wondering how long shipping time was for you 

Hello All

First Post.  

After much frustration on a Ram 3500 SRW limited order from 6-14, I placed an order On 10-4 for a well optioned 350 Tremor.    I will buy the truck that arrives first.  

Does any one have a notion of VIN availability from order timeline for recent orders?   I had a Dodge Vin within a few days.  But no movement what so ever thereafter.  I recognize that there are differences between production milestones and the significance of them.

Any input would be appreciated.

Edited by clevy4949

This waiting stuff is for the birds. Scheduled for 10/25. Be 5 months after all said and done. 

14 minutes ago, awmolq said:

This waiting stuff is for the birds. Scheduled for 10/25. Be 5 months after all said and done. 

If you want to have a dick measuring contest-try this:

Bronco Reservation made 7/13/2020

Order placed January 23, 2021

Order Processed February 2021

Multiple build dates changed

Blend date of 7/2

Built

Sat at plant til September 28th to get replacement top

Shipped 

Delivery ETA of 10/29-11/5

So I've been waiting almost 16 months now. I even sold my car and had to get another hold me over for a few months because of this. 

24 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

If you want to have a dick measuring contest-try this:

Bronco Reservation made 7/13/2020

Order placed January 23, 2021

Order Processed February 2021

Multiple build dates changed

Blend date of 7/2

Built

Sat at plant til September 28th to get replacement top

Shipped 

Delivery ETA of 10/29-11/5

So I've been waiting almost 16 months now. I even sold my car and had to get another hold me over for a few months because of this. 

Doesn't make my 5 months any shorter. But I feel for ya. 

Seeing trucks with the same build, being ordered after and delivered before is the most frustrating part. Is what it is. I signed up for it knowing the wait just didnt anticipate the anticipation 🤣

I only ordered a month ago, guess I need to sit back and relax. Good luck on getting your truck. 

8 hours ago, tremor22 said:

Anybody order and receive their truck from Chapman? Just wondering how long shipping time was for you 

Chapman Ford Philadelphia/Willow Grove ?  We got 3 from Kennedy in Feasterville... 1st arrived at dealer within 1 week of finishing production and showing shipped..... the next 2 arrived at the dealer about 2 weeks after finishing production and showing as shipped..

1 hour ago, Ford truck guy said:

Chapman Ford Philadelphia/Willow Grove ?  We got 3 from Kennedy in Feasterville... 1st arrived at dealer within 1 week of finishing production and showing shipped..... the next 2 arrived at the dealer about 2 weeks after finishing production and showing as shipped..

Yes! Thank you exactly what I was hoping for. Built 10/7 

Perhaps this was mentioned in one of the 2700+ posts, but I didn’t realize they stripped the ambient lit cup holders on 2022 trucks equipped with ambient lighting.  The Ford decontenters strike again.  First they cut the ability to change the colors, and now this.  Hard to say what gets cut next.  

Oh yeah, and don’t expect a nice little nylon pouch for your owner’s manual, etc., because that got cut too.   That stuff now gets to flop around your glove box unorganized.  I know, first world problems, but It’s pretty irritating.  

To those that have been able to view their window stickers, how far out from your build week was it available?

Just asking because my build week is 10/18. I havent received any other emails from ford stating a pushback in scheduling.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

To those that have been able to view their window stickers, how far out from your build week was it available?

Just asking because my build week is 10/18. I havent received any other emails from ford stating a pushback in scheduling.

Thanks

Window sticker was issued to me 9/24 and sent to plant...Build week of 9/27... went to production 10/5 and technically finished building 10/8.... still waiting for it to he shipped... lol

10 minutes ago, PhoenixOdin77 said:

Window sticker was issued to me 9/24 and sent to plant...Build week of 9/27... went to production 10/5 and technically finished building 10/8.... still waiting for it to he shipped... lol

Thank you, hope you get your rig soon.

14 hours ago, tremor22 said:

Yes! Thank you exactly what I was hoping for. Built 10/7 

Once loaded, they will ride the rails all the way to Chester PA and sit at the intermediate yard until there is room in Twin Oaks for off loading.. Once off loaded in Twin Oaks, the truck will be assigned for delivery. I am not sure how Chapman does it, but Kennedy uses a smaller, private hauling service and has better grip on the moves....

ALL 3 of ours arrived just about 1 week BEFORE the final estimated delivery date listed ( ETA) .. With the exception of our F250 Lariat, that was delivered BEFORE the estimated SHIPPING date..

On 10/9/2021 at 9:49 PM, PhoenixOdin77 said:

I was able to add mine to Ford Pass today as well... still hasn't shipped as per the 4 difference trackers I use lol... Delivery ETA date did move up 3 days. Hope yours arrives early 

Were you able to activate the truck in Ford Pass?  

23 minutes ago, 22F350_SRW said:

Were you able to activate the truck in Ford Pass?  

Honestly I haven't tried... I figure that you have to have the truck with you to activate it anyhow... the off chance they have the truck on and I try to do it then some guy at KTP is probably just going to hit "Deny" lol... and again the other 10 times I may or may not do after the 1st one just because it did something the 1st time lol

3 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Thanks

Mine has a build week of this week (10/11) and mine was sent to plant on the 7th and thats when my window sticker was available....based on the spreadsheet on the FTE forum, i'm not expecting mine to get built til the end of the week or the weekend. Seems they are running about 8-10 days to build after being sent to the plant. Fingers crossed this happens as I was originally told I actually had a build day of 10/11. Best of luck to you and I would imagine you'll get your window sticker later this week!

1 hour ago, mikejones202 said:

Mine has a build week of this week (10/11) and mine was sent to plant on the 7th and thats when my window sticker was available....based on the spreadsheet on the FTE forum, i'm not expecting mine to get built til the end of the week or the weekend. Seems they are running about 8-10 days to build after being sent to the plant. Fingers crossed this happens as I was originally told I actually had a build day of 10/11. Best of luck to you and I would imagine you'll get your window sticker later this week!

That seems like a realistic expectation. I had a build week of 10/4, truck was sent to plant on 9/29 and the Mach E tracker just updated with a production date of 10/10 and ETA delivery of 11/4. 

I really hope it doesn't take that long to arrive, though. 

25 minutes ago, jjordan3 said:

That seems like a realistic expectation. I had a build week of 10/4, truck was sent to plant on 9/29 and the Mach E tracker just updated with a production date of 10/10 and ETA delivery of 11/4. 

I really hope it doesn't take that long to arrive, though. 

Are you on the spreadsheet over on that forum? Where ya located? I'm in PA and pending my truck gets built and shipped by middle of next week I'd like to think I'll have it by beginning of November

10 minutes ago, mikejones202 said:

Are you on the spreadsheet over on that forum? Where ya located? I'm in PA and pending my truck gets built and shipped by middle of next week I'd like to think I'll have it by beginning of November

Yes, I'm on the spreadsheet under the same username as here. My info hasn't updated yet but the spreadsheet tends to take a few hours to pickup changes. I'm located in NC and I'm assuming my delivery date may be estimated that far off because I have a bed liner and 5th wheel prep that needs to be done. I hear it can take a few days to get those items wrapped up once the actual truck production takes place.

5 hours ago, Ford truck guy said:

Once loaded, they will ride the rails all the way to Chester PA and sit at the intermediate yard until there is room in Twin Oaks for off loading.. Once off loaded in Twin Oaks, the truck will be assigned for delivery. I am not sure how Chapman does it, but Kennedy uses a smaller, private hauling service and has better grip on the moves....

ALL 3 of ours arrived just about 1 week BEFORE the final estimated delivery date listed ( ETA) .. With the exception of our F250 Lariat, that was delivered BEFORE the estimated SHIPPING date..

My 22 Lariat tremor was ordered 8/19 built 10/8, shipped 10/9 expected transit of 10 days. Delivered 10/22 - 10/28. I hoping 10/21 or 10/22 for pickup

My truck was ordered 4/12, built 9/16, shipped 9/18 with an ETA 10/9-10/15.  I thought for sure mine would show up a couple weeks early since were in central MI, but I was wrong....still waiting.  A week after shipping, Cyberdman didn't list any rail information, and a week ago, my dealer said it didn't show any rail info either.  They must have just printed the shipping label on the 18th, and stuck it in the back 40.  I hope it has left Kentucky by now, but I need to wait till after 15th to ask on here again, so I'll probably bug the salesman tomorrow.  Wouldn't it be nice if Ford sent a $3500 PCO to anybody waiting more than 6 months?  Maybe we should put that in the wish list section

FINALLY!  This has been painful, and I had to enlist Ford corporate for help.  It's at the dealer this afternoon, hopefully they will be done by late tomorrow for pickup

Anyone order from NY? Any ideas on shipping time?