mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I need 15 posts to be able to join the Vehicle tracker thread correct? I keep searching to be able to post a thread but then I read I need 15 good posts. 

27 minutes ago, awmolq said:

I need 15 posts to be able to join the Vehicle tracker thread correct? I keep searching to be able to post a thread but then I read I need 15 good posts. 

That's true... they don't want garbage posts just to make the quota to use the tracker forum post and they are pretty strict and a bit anal about their rules. So stick to them, once you're able to post he usually only answers once a day and in the morning M-F... whatever you do do send him a Private Massage lol

On 10/10/2021 at 5:59 AM, ice-capades said:

If Dealers are having trouble getting orders loaded correctly? BS. There is no problem submitting 2022 Super Duty orders via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. In addition, there is no information available on when the Adaptive Steering commodity restraint will be lifted. 

Hey don’t shoot them messenger😂 I am curious what “Order clearing” means and also curious as to why or how NON KR trucks are getting scheduled, and shipped with AS recently?  Is the products you’re getting regionally based?  Not calling you out just trying to educate myself on this system.  (I’m new)

D

Got an email saying that my production date has changed - again. This time, it's in my favor, being November 15th. It previously was scheduled for December 6th. I ordered a 7.3 Lariat 5/27 and have had a VIN since June. It's coming with (maybe) AS and spray in bedliner, two features that seem to continue to suffer commodity restrictions, that I know of.  Fingers crossed, but certainly not holding my breath, and not constantly hitting the refresh button. I usually wait for the Ford email.  *sigh*.

8 hours ago, Latebraking said:

Got an email saying that my production date has changed - again. This time, it's in my favor, being November 15th. It previously was scheduled for December 6th. I ordered a 7.3 Lariat 5/27 and have had a VIN since June. It's coming with (maybe) AS and spray in bedliner, two features that seem to continue to suffer commodity restrictions, that I know of.  Fingers crossed, but certainly not holding my breath, and not constantly hitting the refresh button. I usually wait for the Ford email.  *sigh*.

I got the same email Sunday and my salesman called Monday to inform me.  Happy to see movement in the positive direction.  I just need this truck to come before the end of the year.  Was worried when I had  Dec 15 build that it wouldn't make it in time.  i had my 2015 stolen in Dec 2020 so I've been out of a truck for quite awhile.  Had no idea it would be so hard to replace what was taken.  Good things come to those who wait!  I love my Ford trucks so I hope the new one is extra special to make it worthwhile. 

Just got the call that my F250 has arrived at the dealer.  Having them tint the front windows and do bed liner.  Hoping to pick it up in the next few days.  It's 5 months from the day that I ordered it.

On 10/11/2021 at 6:56 AM, Hamilton said:

To those that have been able to view their window stickers, how far out from your build week was it available?

Just asking because my build week is 10/18. I havent received any other emails from ford stating a pushback in scheduling.

Thanks

window sticker should show anywhere from 1 to 7 days before build. 

1 hour ago, billnathutch said:

window sticker should show anywhere from 1 to 7 days before build. 

6 days from build week right now. Assuming that the email will vome Thursday the 14th. We shall see.

Also its nice to hear that others are being moved up in their production weeks as well.

3 hours ago, cmk1981 said:

Just got the call that my F250 has arrived at the dealer.  Having them tint the front windows and do bed liner.  Hoping to pick it up in the next few days.  It's 5 months from the day that I ordered it.

What was your order date?

9 minutes ago, skkyking said:

What was your order date?

Sorry, I just saw that your date was 5 months ago. Guess I must be blind?

Ordered 4-16-21 

Build date 9-27-21

Shipped  10-4-21

10-9-21 truck was in a train yard around Chicago, 

Still waiting on it just south of  Green Bay,  the last week and a half has been worse than the first 5 months 

My dealer was rushing to get my truck processed before I went to work last week and forgot to deduct my $1k deposit from the price. Went back in today and they offered to refund or get any accessories I wanted for 25% off cost. I got 6" running boards, soft bed cover and superduty bug shield.

3 hours ago, Hamilton said:

6 days from build week right now. Assuming that the email will vome Thursday the 14th. We shall see.

Also its nice to hear that others are being moved up in their production weeks as well.

I just checked and I now have a window sticker! Excited!

Ordered 8/02/2021

Received confirmation 8/3/2021

Received Vin 9/16/2021

Window stick became available 10/12/2021

The wait continues!

Ok so hopefully this will help someone out. 
Lariat F-250 SBCC 7.3 Carb Gray/Black

Lariat Ult/Black/Tremor No AS/ACC

ordered 2 June 

confirmed 2 June (no emails from Ford)

scheduled to week of 27 sept 

bumped to week of 4 Oct after adding 360 cam package 

scheduled to day 4 Oct 

In production 5 Oct

released to body company 6 Oct

built 11 Oct 

Awaiting shipping 11 Oct 

shipped 12 Oct w/ eta 27 Oct - 2 Nov to dealer in South Jersey. 

any questions on specific items just ask I’ll do my best to help. 

13 minutes ago, kenneths said:

Ordered 8/02/2021

Received confirmation 8/3/2021

Received Vin 9/16/2021

Window stick became available 10/12/2021

The wait continues!

@kenneths       I ordered and accepted same date as you.  What did you order?

Mine F-450 KR, Crew, Diesel, AS, Adaptive cruise, cameras, 5th wheel prep

Picked it up tonight... kind of pissed off at Ford.  Dealership had TWO trucks that were finished the same day as mine, they were trucked in, while mine got put on a train.

Wife drove it home, she getting used to adaptive cruise :)

For some reason, we couldn't get voice command for nav to work.  We'll wait to see if it was just a slow feed for activation.

Hard roll up tonneau cover housing blocks the sprayed in Ford emblem at the front of the bed.  Truck was delivered without tonneau cover key.  We looked everywhere for the key, it was not to be found.

3 hours ago, GynormousMellon said:

@kenneths       I ordered and accepted same date as you.  What did you order?

Mine F-450 KR, Crew, Diesel, AS, Adaptive cruise, cameras, 5th wheel prep

F350 DRW,  King Ranch, 7.3, KR Ultimate, 5th wheel prep and gooseneck ball.

On 10/10/2021 at 6:59 AM, ice-capades said:

If Dealers are having trouble getting orders loaded correctly? BS. There is no problem submitting 2022 Super Duty orders via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. In addition, there is no information available on when the Adaptive Steering commodity restraint will be lifted. 

Its very frustrating how some dealers have no clue when it comes to customer orders.  I showed my salesperson how to get the rail car details on the VVR and he still would not send it over to me.  He said it was confidential information?  I just don't get it. 

ice-capades

I apologize in advance if this question has been answered/explained before. I tried my best to read through the comments as to not bother you guys with the same repetitive questions. 

I received an email from Ford saying my ordered date has pushed back to 12/6 (original order date of 5/10 with many push-backs on build weeks). I just got word from my dealership that my truck has been "sent to plant", but still showing build week of 12/6. 

Does this mean that my truck should be scheduled to be built next build week being its showing "sent to plant", or does this mean that it shouldn't get pushed back anymore and should get built the week of 12/6?

Well another week has gone by with no changes…. Good thing I guess.  Below is my updated synopsis of this order.

F450 Platinum will 98.6% of all options, Antimatter Blue Metallic. (Retractable tonneau cover, 5th wheel/gooseneck, spray-in bedliner) 

Ordered Confirmed: 20 April 2021.

1st Email: 16 June 2021 when dealer added my email address to the order it generated a response email immediately. 

Order Adjustment: 16 August 2021, removed Adaptive Steering.

Scheduled Week Email: 16 September 2021, received email from Ford, build week is 25 October 2021.

Scheduled Week Adjustment: 30 September 2021, received email from Ford moving build week to 1 November 2021. 

In Production: N/A

Built: N/A

Shipped: N/A

Delivery Date: N/A

53 minutes ago, 22F350_SRW said:

Its very frustrating how some dealers have no clue when it comes to customer orders.  I showed my salesperson how to get the rail car details on the VVR and he still would not send it over to me.  He said it was confidential information?  I just don't get it. 

Yes it's confidential, but you being a party to that information, it can be shared with you.  Dealer can't send it someone that is not a party to your order.

17 hours ago, 1991LX said:

Ok so hopefully this will help someone out. 
Lariat F-250 SBCC 7.3 Carb Gray/Black

Lariat Ult/Black/Tremor No AS/ACC

ordered 2 June 

confirmed 2 June (no emails from Ford)

scheduled to week of 27 sept 

bumped to week of 4 Oct after adding 360 cam package 

scheduled to day 4 Oct 

In production 5 Oct

released to body company 6 Oct

built 11 Oct 

Awaiting shipping 11 Oct 

shipped 12 Oct w/ eta 27 Oct - 2 Nov to dealer in South Jersey. 

any questions on specific items just ask I’ll do my best to help. 

Damn that's a long time from setn to body company to built status. And a long delivery estimate Mine should get started tomorrow then needs to go to the body company. Was Really hoping for beginning of November delivery.  Chomping at the bit here waiting For it 

350 lariat CC LB 6.7

Ordered 8/20

Confirmed 8/21

Scheduled 9/16 for week of 10/18

Window Sticker 10/13

Screenshot_20211013-075831_Drive.jpg

I changed mine to a king ranch from platinum. Didn’t receive new email from ford but dealer says everything looks good.  Maybe he little faster then first truck built.