mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Well, just as I expected to happen. Extended my delivery date from 30 November to 14 December. 

2E9148D4-509C-4378-A8EB-E1F204889E0D.png

23 hours ago, NoPistons said:

I believe it to be this:
Tracking Spreadsheet Link

I sent in the info, my VIN and order#, but I haven't shown up yet on the tracking sheet.  Anyone know how long it takes to populate?  I sent in the form yesterday.

Thanks

17 hours ago, Rcpd34 said:

Not necessarily. That’s what I thought. The problem with my order is I ordered the truck before I received the offer. My dealer says I had to receive the offer, then place the order. 🤦‍♂️

Exactly what my dealer told me.  But, after reading on here where one dealer reached out to the Ford regional guy to try to get it locked in, I asked my dealer to do the same.  After all, it's not our fault the trucks we ordered 6-8 months ago may still not be delivered by January 3rd.  My dealer said he would ask the Ford regional rep for help  Fingers crossed!

34 minutes ago, Rcpd34 said:

Keep us posted.

Rcpd34 did your truck ever get scheduled? 

Yes. I got the VIN and I’m scheduled for January 17. We will see.

5 hours ago, GynormousMellon said:

I sent in the info, my VIN and order#, but I haven't shown up yet on the tracking sheet.  Anyone know how long it takes to populate?  I sent in the form yesterday.

Thanks

I sent mine in on the unscheduled forum and it was up almost instantly. 

On 11/22/2021 at 12:53 PM, 22F450 said:

Nice truck.  It is extremely similar to mine.  My truck also says in production on the Ford tracking website but I have not seen a build week.  I did want to tell you that you might want to add the 100 dollar engine block heater to your build.  I was stranded south of Dallas last year waiting for a space heater to heat the belly of the truck to finally get my 2018 f350 to turn over.

Thanks for the recommendation. I do appreciate the info however it is unlikely that my truck will ever leave central Florida and I don’t believe I will be needing one down here, I hope! I got my projected build week when I got my vin now mine says in production but I haven’t got a build date. Did you not even get a build week with your vin? 

Edited by Fl utilities

- Do orders show up in the Vehicle Visibility Report before they are assigned a VIN?

- Can Ford customer service tell if an order has been verified for COVP?

10 hours ago, Forderorder said:

- Do orders show up in the Vehicle Visibility Report before they are assigned a VIN?

- Can Ford customer service tell if an order has been verified for COVP?

Dealers have 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility system which shows information including the complete order history, scheduling, production, shipping and all status updates. The order goes into the Vehicle Visibility system the minute it's submitted to the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) and is updated with each status change. 

Just this morning I was given a copy of my sticker and no change of my production date , does this mean im going to be built on that week or can I still get bumped ?

3 hours ago, jmac5058 said:

Just this morning I was given a copy of my sticker and no change of my production date , does this mean im going to be built on that week or can I still get bumped ?

Window sticker is usually available about a week before your production date. It means your vehicle was added to the assembly line queue at the plant. I dont think it can get bumped at this point.

Edited by mattdm

1 hour ago, mattdm said:

Window sticker is usually available about a week before your production date. It means your vehicle was added to the assembly line queue at the plant. I dont think it can get bumped at this point.

There are plenty of tales of being bumped after the window sticker is produced.  Read the forums enough and you will see...

Just received another PCO in the mail today. Cant use both of them, Ford is wasting them and being too generous.

Does anyone know what the date is at the bottom of the window sticker. I noticed three different dates waiting on my truck to be built. I have two of mine listed with different dates circled. 

CCF60A71-05B5-4178-9C34-7F509CDD1965.jpeg

71834475-0D36-4A3D-BDDB-DFE998277000.jpeg

35 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Just received another PCO in the mail today. Cant use both of them, Ford is wasting them and being too generous.

I received three of them but they all had the same number so it is really just one.

Has anyone scheduled to be built the week of 11/22 got a built notification?

34 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Does anyone know what the date is at the bottom of the window sticker. I noticed three different dates waiting on my truck to be built. I have two of mine listed with different dates circled. 

I believe this date changes as the process moves along. The first date is when the widow sticker is generated then changes when the truck is built and changes again when it ships. 

36 minutes ago, Fl utilities said:

Has anyone scheduled to be built the week of 11/22 got a built notification?

Scheduled for week of 11/22 and haven’t heard anything… no updates and no window sticker.

30 minutes ago, dRams said:

Scheduled for week of 11/22 and haven’t heard anything… no updates and no window sticker.

I got my window sticker last Friday and my status changed to “ in production “ but no movement since. 

56 minutes ago, Fl utilities said:

I believe this date changes as the process moves along. The first date is when the widow sticker is generated then changes when the truck is built and changes again when it ships. 

Thanks

I'm just curious what does the transit date in the Mach - E stand for I've seen on other spreadsheets a bunch of different numbers.

3 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

My date at the bottom was 11/14/2021, my truck arrived at the dealership on 11/15/2021. Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, JC2014 said:

I'm just curious what does the transit date in the Mach - E stand for I've seen on other spreadsheets a bunch of different numbers.

Its how many days the truck is expected to be in transit between the plant and your dealer.

59 minutes ago, Chris E said:

My date at the bottom was 11/14/2021, my truck arrived at the dealership on 11/15/2021. Hope that helps.

My date on the window sticker was at first the sent to plant date(11/10)(the day the window sticker became available) and then a week later on my production date it changed to that date(11/17). Truck ended up being "built" the following day(11/18), and is currently in transit. Window sticker still says 11/17.

I believe it updates once a week while the truck is "in production"

On 11/23/2021 at 6:23 PM, Fl utilities said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I do appreciate the info however it is unlikely that my truck will ever leave central Florida and I don’t believe I will be needing one down here, I hope! I got my projected build week when I got my vin now mine says in production but I haven’t got a build date. Did you not even get a build week with your vin? 

No I did not get informed of a build week but apparently there is a Vehicle Visibility report that was mentioned.  However the dealer I am working with has not been to helpful with that.  Fortunately, I don't "need" ths truck until summer and even if they rolled me to a 2023 I would get a new body style that would hopefully not use the cp4 fuel pump.