mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

4 hours ago, Chris E said:

My date at the bottom was 11/14/2021, my truck arrived at the dealership on 11/15/2021. Hope that helps.

Not in my case, according to vehicle visibility is was sent to the rail ramp on the 18th of November and has been sitting there getting delayed a few more times. Estimated delivery to the dealer was 24 November, 30 November and for now it is at 14 December. Anymore delays I am sure I won’t see it until after the new year. I’d at least like to drive it once in the year it was built, is that too much to ask for a truck that has been built since the 17th of this month.

6 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Not in my case, according to vehicle visibility is was sent to the rail ramp on the 18th of November and has been sitting there getting delayed a few more times. Estimated delivery to the dealer was 24 November, 30 November and for now it is at 14 December. Anymore delays I am sure I won’t see it until after the new year. I’d at least like to drive it once in the year it was built, is that too much to ask for a truck that has been built since the 17th of this month.

Im in the same boat. My truck was built early Oct.  Trucks shipping has been pushed 3 times. Holding steady at 12/18 for delivry.

I believe that’s the date the window sticker was generated.

14 hours ago, dRams said:

Scheduled for week of 11/22 and haven’t heard anything… no updates and no window sticker.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Just got the push again for the 6th time to the week of 6 December..🤷🏼‍♂️

16 minutes ago, dRams said:

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Just got the push again for the 6th time to the week of 6 December..🤷🏼‍♂️

I think I may be with you on the build week too, but who knows. I haven’t seen an email from Ford since 10/30 when the pushed me to the week of 11/29, my 5th build week now. I called the Marketing Center to see if they could tell me anything this week and they saw that I was moved to the week of 12/6. So then I went to my dealer to see what he could see and he said he showed a day of 12/12 (Sunday). Who knows anymore?

Happy Thanksgiving to all…

got me an update early this morning via email from Ford. The struggle bus is almost done.

1CF64694-2E9D-4CD5-AA22-4B0070AB0B8C.jpeg

Hello All,

It seems like ford is making some headway on the f450 builds.  I checked this morning and it showed my order as built and 12/18 eta at dealer.

Ordered lariot f450 on 10/22 no adaptive steering and I did get the console vault. 

Happy Thanksgiving all

Screenshot_20211125-083819_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-084200_Chrome.jpg

windowsticker (5).pdf

The ford tracker still says in production for my truck however the mach e reservation tracker just changed to this. Anybody have  any thoughts on NaN days? Happy Thanksgiving to all! 6159AC4B-600D-4514-95BC-D92FBAEB1718.thumb.jpeg.4545daf38d5e63a3b8fae7117f64a05a.jpeg

Edited by Fl utilities

11 minutes ago, Fl utilities said:

The ford tracker still says in production for my truck however the mach e reservation tracker just changed to this. Anybody have thoughts on NaN days? Happy Thanksgiving to all! 6159AC4B-600D-4514-95BC-D92FBAEB1718.thumb.jpeg.4545daf38d5e63a3b8fae7117f64a05a.jpeg

Mine just changed this morning and gave 12/18 eta on ford tracking.  Mach E site never has been able to retrieve my data with the vin

24 minutes ago, 22F450 said:

Mine just changed this morning and gave 12/18 eta on ford tracking.  Mach E site never has been able to retrieve my data with the vin

The Mach e site has never been able to retrieve mine either however the Mach e reservation tracker site does pull up my truck.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

Edited by Fl utilities

Hello! First post, but have had multiple Super Duty over the years. 

on 11/19, I ordered an F250 Platinum. The dealer input it as priority 10. I did receive my order confirmation email from Ford. I was told my ETA would be 2-3 months which seems in line with what people are seeing as reality. 

2 hours ago, 22F450 said:

Hello All,

It seems like ford is making some headway on the f450 builds.  I checked this morning and it showed my order as built and 12/18 eta at dealer.

Ordered lariot f450 on 10/22 no adaptive steering and I did get the console vault. 

Happy Thanksgiving all

windowsticker (5).pdf

Must be nice to not have had to wait so long for your build. There seems to be confusion as to when this was built by my dealer. We thought it was at the rail ramp on the 18th. But I guess the tonneau cover and bedliner held it up.

2205B629-448C-408A-B50A-FB589D23FADB.png

D64C3DA2-979C-4273-BBD2-E811A9AA881D.png

I have been trying to find anything or everything I can about 22 super duty builds. Google and all. Still can’t find anything for trucks order this time of year. Any information?!!

ordered ‘22 f250 on Nov 9 ( threE weeks ago)

lariat 

7.3L 

4x4

lariat ultimate package

black out appearance 

Edited by Mattyb2251

48 minutes ago, Mattyb2251 said:

I have been trying to find anything or everything I can about 22 super duty builds. Google and all. Still can’t find anything for trucks order this time of year. Any information?!!

lariat 

7.3L 

4x4

lariat ultimate package

black out appearance 

I ordered the exact truck on 7/13/20221

no word yet................destination......Toronto , Ontario ,Canada

Put a thousand dollars down  

35 minutes ago, Lundman said:

I ordered the exact truck on 7/13/20221

no word yet................destination......Toronto , Ontario ,Canada

Put a thousand dollars down  

Your truck is built or is the destination being sarcastic? 

23 minutes ago, Mattyb2251 said:

Your truck is built or is the destination being sarcastic? 

Nope.........Thats my story.

Still waiting................no word.

Dealership says unschedualed clean.......thats a start i guess.

46 minutes ago, Lundman said:

Nope.........Thats my story.

Still waiting................no word.

Dealership says unschedualed clean.......thats a start i guess.

Lol SWEET!!! I’m excited! Just give me a 2025 at this point! 

8 hours ago, 22F450 said:

Hello All,

Happy Thanksgiving all

windowsticker (5).pdf

This just frustrates the hell out of me. Ordered a 450 platinum on 6/28 and removed AS 7/15. Not a thing since then. 

6 hours ago, Mattyb2251 said:

lariat 

7.3L 

4x4

lariat ultimate package

black out appearance 

I ordered my XLT 350 7.3 DRW on 10/15  got the order received same day. Scheduled for production on 10/28. Built on 11/24. Shipped on 11/25. Delivery between 12/2 and 12/8. I hope that it is true on the delivery date. Hope this helps

Well it finally arrived, 11/24!!! 9 days earlier than expected on Ford tracker (12/3/21)!!

I pick it up tomorrow, 11/27!!

Original order: 4/20/21 (XLT Tremor 6.7 F350) and confirmed 

Order changed: 7/13 , F350 Lariat Value 6.7 Tremor w/blackout

Notified production scheduled: 9/16

Production Scheduled : 10/18 week

Production changed: 10/25 week

Production changed: 11/8 week

Production: 11/8

Built: 11/10

Shipped: 11/11

ETA to dealer: 12/3

Arrived at Dealer (WI): 11/24

Final delivery for pick up: 11/27

Note: warn winch has not arrived. Dealer will install upon arrival. Dealer advised they are backordered

Edited by Baddestt

I really hope to hear something next Thursday.

My dealer told me mine has been (picked) for scheduling. Whatever that means. 

1 hour ago, benpack61 said:

I really hope to hear something next Thursday.

My dealer told me mine has been (picked) for scheduling. Whatever that means. 

I believe Ford's offices are closed for the long Thanksgiving weekend and won't reopen until Monday morning. Orders requiring regular allocation won't be reviewed and selected for next Thursday's scheduling until next week with the initial selection results showing on Tuesday's AM Preview Scheduling Report. COVP verified orders with incremental allocation and priority scheduling can schedule at any time but aren't reported, that I've seen, in advance to Dealers.   

33 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

I believe Ford's offices are closed for the long Thanksgiving weekend and won't reopen until Monday morning. Orders requiring regular allocation won't be reviewed and selected for next Thursday's scheduling until next week with the initial selection results showing on Tuesday's AM Preview Scheduling Report. COVP verified orders with incremental allocation and priority scheduling can schedule at any time but aren't reported, that I've seen, in advance to Dealers.   

Thanks man. Had to read that a few times to understand lmao.

Didn't order AS on my tremor. Just BO,  Ultimate, Adaptive cruise, 5th prep.

I've been following this page for about 13 months now or so. Lots of great information. Thanks for taking the time to explain things to newbies.

Not everyday you get to purchase a new truck and have to wait x amount of time. 

Happy Holidays.

Ben

F250 Supercab

ordered 9/29

confirmed 10/31 

first build week 11/8

second build week 11/15

built 11/7 

ETA 11/26 

Salesman notified was arriving tonight/morning 11/26

On 11/24/2021 at 4:51 PM, Fl utilities said:

Has anyone scheduled to be built the week of 11/22 got a built notification?

Officially I am still scheduled for 11/22.  But I reached out to our forum “inside guy” and he told me scheduled for 12/13.  No email from Ford yet.