Jump to content





mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, harmacist said:

So I actually text my dealer today for an update because the online tracker shows built, he informed me that it states "awaiting shipment". Now I'm not sure if its because of his limited view being his dealership only while this forum is international with Canadian buyers but he stated he wouldn't get too excited thinking it may be needing a chip. The reason I was looking at the vehicle locator thread was to see at what point in the process it stalled at while awaiting chips, was it "production" or did ford just move them to "built" and let it sit while waiting on chips. The reason for asking is in another thread titled chip update ice-capades said he spoke with his VP/GM and his dealership has signed up to receive vehicles from Ford then install the chips at the dealership level when they become available I'm guessing to get vehicles on lots as well as ford running out of storage places for incomplete vehicles. It seemed like vehicles were stalling in the "in production" status due to cyberdman's posts but just wondering if they're now just marking them as built and shipping them out to be completed at a later date or if they will still leave vehicles that are not complete in the "in production" state until they are by definition actually complete.

Sorry, don't know what to tell you regarding your truck. It's likely completed and awaiting shipment like mine. My truck rolled off the line Monday and was immediately taken offsite to have the mudflaps and wheel well liners installed. Like spray in bed liners and hitches, etc., these item are not installed on the assembly line. The truck has been released, and is now awaiting a transport truck for the short 3hr drive to my dealer. My ETA for arrival at the dealer is 8/2 (at the latest). I plan on driving the truck home late next week or early the next.

My truck had zero commodity issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tncdrew said:

Sorry, don't know what to tell you regarding your truck. It's likely completed and awaiting shipment like mine. My truck rolled off the line Monday and was immediately taken offsite to have the mudflaps and wheel well liners installed. Like spray in bed liners and hitches, etc., these item are not installed on the assembly line. The truck has been released, and is now awaiting a transport truck for the short 3hr drive to my dealer. My ETA for arrival at the dealer is 8/2 (at the latest). I plan on driving the truck home late next week or early the next.

My truck had zero commodity issues.

Dang I’m 4 hours away from the plant and my estimated date online is 8/16. Be nice to get it sooner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be like mine. It was produced Tuesday 7/20 but has a ETA of 9/7. As in September!!!!! Status is “Released to Body Company”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Could be like mine. It was produced Tuesday 7/20 but has a ETA of 9/7. As in September!!!!! Status is “Released to Body Company”

Spray in bed liner??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked the Pepsi and Coors Light websites. My hood and tailgate are still beverages on store shelves waiting to be consumed and recycled before Ford can schedule my build. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Townado said:

I just checked the Pepsi and Coors Light websites. My hood and tailgate are still beverages on store shelves waiting to be consumed and recycled before Ford can schedule my build. :)

I guess we all need to drink more!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tncdrew said:

Spray in bed liner??

Yes it does!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Radio said:

I called Ford Marketing today and they were nice enough to send me a picture of my truck. 

Aluminum-Coils.jpg

I'm fairly certain I see my truck in this photo too. It's the one all the way over on the right, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeff T said:

I'm fairly certain I see my truck in this photo too. It's the one all the way over on the right, I think.

Mine is still holding beer.  I'm drinking as fast as I can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jeff T said:

I'm fairly certain I see my truck in this photo too. It's the one all the way over on the right, I think.

Mine is probably the roll in the way back on the bottom still. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kws_tremor said:

I've been pretty paranoid about my dealer not having the COVP. I had been hesitant to reach out because any time I do  the answers are really short, which makes it feel like I am bother them. Finally reached out yesterday to confirm they actually submitted the COVP. Dealer confirmed, even though I doubt they actually verified.

 

Fast forward to today. Receive a text message from my dealer letting me know they were missing a copy of my ID. Long story short. Make sure that COVP actually verified. 

 

Also, for whatever it's worth, they said Ford reached out to them and they are trying to schedule as many orders as possible in the coming days. 

That’s exactly what happened with mine. Ordered originally in May but it took two months to finally get the confirmation email from Ford. Took constant emailing and calling of my dealer to get it through to them. 
 

of course I got mine ordered on the week they aren’t doing any Super Duty scheduling. I keep checking the Production forum to see if Ice has updated with scheduling for the week of 7/26, no luck yet. 
 

good luck on yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been following this forum for awhile but first time posting. Ordered June 29th. I had the dealer tie my email to my order but I have not gotten a confirmation email at this point. I was sent the order sheet with all my options and order code. I asked this last week about a confirmation email and I was informed that choosing the Black Appearance Package and Bed Liner that my order is on hold. Is this true or is the dealer blowing smoke?

 

2022 XLT CCLB

6.7 Powerstroke

Black Appearance Package

Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep

Bed Liner

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So this is what my sales guy sent me yesterday when I asked for the VVR, granted he was off yesterday and had the exec asst look it up,

Screenshot with dates at the end, does anyone know what those dates mean? 1st date 05/26 is date I ordered.

IMG_4758.jpg

Edited by Texas250
add info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Etzy said:

Been following this forum for awhile but first time posting. Ordered June 29th. I had the dealer tie my email to my order but I have not gotten a confirmation email at this point. I was sent the order sheet with all my options and order code. I asked this last week about a confirmation email and I was informed that choosing the Black Appearance Package and Bed Liner that my order is on hold. Is this true or is the dealer blowing smoke?

 

2022 XLT CCLB

6.7 Powerstroke

Black Appearance Package

Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep

Bed Liner

 

You should have received the confirmation e-mail almost immediately. The Dealer should also have submitted a copy of your Driver's License and signed Buyer's Order to the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) for expedited scheduling and incremental allocation when the commodity restraints clear. 

  • The XLT Black Appearance Package (17L) Late Availability date is 9/7/21. 

The Spray-In Bedliner is often a commodity restraint due to demand and capacity. The 5th Wheel Prep is also restricted at times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Etzy said:

Been following this forum for awhile but first time posting. Ordered June 29th. I had the dealer tie my email to my order but I have not gotten a confirmation email at this point. I was sent the order sheet with all my options and order code. I asked this last week about a confirmation email and I was informed that choosing the Black Appearance Package and Bed Liner that my order is on hold. Is this true or is the dealer blowing smoke?

 

2022 XLT CCLB

6.7 Powerstroke

Black Appearance Package

Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep

Bed Liner

 

 

 


not sure what he’s talking about.  I ordered 6/15 with both of those options and got a build week of August 23.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TXlariat said:

Just joined....first post.....

 

I ordered a 22’ F350 Lariat Value CC LB FX4 on 6/28   X plan pricing  no Vin assigned, no scheduled build week or day. 

 

I am now thinking about upgrading to Lariat Ultimate. If I make this change to the order will I go to the back of the line? Or will my place in line stay the same? Seems like the higher trim levels are getting scheduled sooner than the lower end which is part of the reason I’m considering making the change. 

 

Changing your unscheduled order as mentioned won't affect anything unless you add restricted commodities/options or the Dealer changes your priority code.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kws_tremor said:

I've been pretty paranoid about my dealer not having the COVP. I had been hesitant to reach out because any time I do  the answers are really short, which makes it feel like I am bother them. Finally reached out yesterday to confirm they actually submitted the COVP. Dealer confirmed, even though I doubt they actually verified.

 

Fast forward to today. Receive a text message from my dealer letting me know they were missing a copy of my ID. Long story short. Make sure that COVP actually verified. 

 

Also, for whatever it's worth, they said Ford reached out to them and they are trying to schedule as many orders as possible in the coming days. 

 

Ford may attach error notices to orders but in 35 years I've never had Ford contact us, either by phone or e-mail, about an order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning Ice. How regularly is the Ford scheduling build weeks page updated? It looks like it’s pretty much every 7 days or so, but I noticed the Scheduling Information thread has been locked from further replies. 
 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jdmonroe9 said:

That’s exactly what happened with mine. Ordered originally in May but it took two months to finally get the confirmation email from Ford. Took constant emailing and calling of my dealer to get it through to them. 
 

of course I got mine ordered on the week they aren’t doing any Super Duty scheduling. I keep checking the Production forum to see if Ice has updated with scheduling for the week of 7/26, no luck yet. 
 

good luck on yours!

 

I'll have the Production Week Scheduling Information updated later this morning but can tell you this... 

  • 2022 Super Duty - Scheduling will resume 08/12/2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Texas250 said:

So this is what my sales guy sent me yesterday when I asked for the VVR, granted he was off yesterday and had the exec asst look it up,

Screenshot with dates at the end, does anyone know what those dates mean? 1st date 05/26 is date I ordered.

IMG_4758.jpg

 

That information is not from a Vehicle Visibility report. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

 

I'll have the Production Week Scheduling Information updated later this morning but can tell you this... 

  • 2022 Super Duty - Scheduling will resume 08/12/2021

Ah, well poo. Oh well hopefully mine gets picked that day!

 

 So if I understand correctly, since I ordered a:

 

F250 Lariat, black two tone stone gray

7.3

 tremor 

Lariat value package

Priority 19

 

 that Tremor addition has a good chance of making my order get bumped down the line due to commodities issues? As in having the Tremor  package makes it less likely to be picked for scheduling potentially on 8/12?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jdmonroe9 said:

Good morning Ice. How regularly is the Ford scheduling build weeks page updated? It looks like it’s pretty much every 7 days or so, but I noticed the Scheduling Information thread has been locked from further replies. 
 

thanks!

 

The Production Week Scheduling Information is updated weekly either Friday night or Saturday morning with the latest update just made a few minutes ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

 

Changing your unscheduled order as mentioned won't affect anything unless you add restricted commodities/options or the Dealer changes your priority code.  

 

Thank you very much for the reply. I have decided to go ahead and make the change from value to ultimate. Looks like I don’t need to be in a big hurry though if they aren’t scheduling any more trucks till 8-12. 😢 I’m praying I get picked up then, I really need this truck prior to November 1st. 

 

Thanks again for the reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×