mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I tried searching the forums and the Tremor Forum, but nothing terribly recent comes up. Does anyone know what some of the current commodity restrictions are that may affect scheduling? The only commodities on mine may be two-tone paint option, Tremor package, and lariat value package. Those are the only optional equipment that I have on my order.

11 minutes ago, jdmonroe9 said:

I tried searching the forums and the Tremor Forum, but nothing terribly recent comes up. Does anyone know what some of the current commodity restrictions are that may affect scheduling? The only commodities on mine may be two-tone paint option, Tremor package, and lariat value package. Those are the only optional equipment that I have on my order.

Adaptive steering was one of them. 

Just stopped by my dealer in Naples FL. They just received 2 F350 platinums  

Tremor 2022. For stock so I guess they’re building stock for dealers. 

Dealer near me just got f250 Lariat 2021 as stock order and few XLT 2021 Stock orders. I am Near Scranton PA

Great... Mine is an X-Plan order....

Just got the email from Ford that I'm scheduled for the week of 9/13!  Ordered 4/12

1 hour ago, Radio said:

Let's hope Ford has taken the last few weeks to go back through the oldest order dates and prioritize them to the front of the line. Having waited 127 days and still no VIN or build date, from my perspective that would be a very good thing. 

112 days here. Have a build week and vin# but no build day yet. Getting old seeing orders placed a month ago being built. 

15 minutes ago, Kory04 said:

Just got the email from Ford that I'm scheduled for the week of 9/13!  Ordered 4/12

Ditto, except I ordered 5/12

Just got my email that I’m scheduled for the week of 9/27. Ordered 4/30. F350 CCSB 4x4 Lariat Ultimate w/ Black Package.

6 minutes ago, cmk1981 said:

Ditto, except I ordered 5/12

17 minutes ago, Kory04 said:

Congrats, what did y’all order…?

6 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

F250 4x4 XLT SCSB 7.3 Oxford white chrome & plow/camper packages

9 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

F250 CCSB 4x4 lariat ultimate Iconic silver.  power running boards, leds, ultimate trailer, and a few other things.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Today I rec’d and email from Ford giving me a VIN and a scheduled production  week of 9/20. Original order 3/23, F450 lariat Ult (AS removed last month). Good luck everyone!!!

Posted (edited)

I called Ford marketing today and the same song and dance... unscheduled/clean... 

Came home, my new Bakflip MX4 and Bakbox 2 was here waiting...

Just checked my email and I got a notification from Ford that I am scheduled the week of 9/6 and I finally have a VIN!!!

Maybe deleting the UTT from my XLT helped...?

Edited by chadstickpoindexter

Well, its getting real, got my e-mail build date, 9-13-21 F-250 4X4, Lariat, crew cab, 6.7 Diesel, black out, FX4, Antimatter blue. I ordered 4-16-21

Congratulations to all who got there       e-mail today  !!

Y'all gonna hate me.  Mine scheduled to be built the week of September 13, 2021.  Ordered it two weeks ago....

Posted (edited)

WOW...I ordered my truck last night at 7:30pm MST and got my build schedule 5 mins ago. 

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Platinum Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 27, 2021.

I'm beyond thrilled this happened so quickly. I hope this is good news for all those that have older orders.

I'll also add this was on X-Plan with $2000 customer cash from Ford.

Edited by IDVandal
update

Ordered a F250 XLT with UTT package with PTB, Fx4 in Carbonized Grey on 7/7 and received a build date of 9/6.  Much faster than I anticipated!

" We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 13, 2021."

Yea! Ordered 7-15. Got a snafu straightened out on 7-30 and Ford confirmation that evening. Good luck to everyone!

This is worse than finding out santa claus wasn’t real. 🤣 Congratulations to those who were scheduled hopefully the rest will begin to see good news in the near future. Anyone know when the next scheduling for super duty’s will take place ? 

Are any Limited trim being scheduled? Adaptive steering is standard so we don’t have the ability to remove it to get things moving. 

Just text my salesman. He said it's  previewing this week should have a build date next week.  Ordered June 9. F350 cclb ultimate lariat black package 

3 hours ago, Stanggt24 said:

@akirbyso you think it’s a good thing ??? They said that it was on there order bank to but didn’t know how or why Ford changed priority code 

Its a fantastic thing.  It means it should be built ASAP before all normal orders.

Has anyone changed an XLT Tremor to a Lariat Tremor within the last 30 days or so? If so, does any of the Ford tracking websites reflect that change? 

31 minutes ago, AZTiger said:

Ordered a F250 XLT with UTT package with PTB, Fx4 in Carbonized Grey on 7/7 and received a build date of 9/6.  Much faster than I anticipated!

It's good to hear that you got scheduled... I had an XLT with UTT on order since 5/24 and deleted the UTT 8/4... maybe I should have waited a little longer to cancel... oh well... at this point, I'm just glad to have it scheduled! Congrats to getting yours scheduled too...