ice-capades

Ford Weekly Scheduling Notes

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, October 7, EcoSport and Mach E will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY Expedition - Beginning on Monday, October 4th, all eligible scheduled stock orders in the system will be re-spec’d to include the 52L option (Start-Stop delete).  Retail orders will maintain current spec of Start-Stop as standard.
  • 22MY Transition of Mustang Mach-E Orders:
  1. All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mustang Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mustang Mach-E orders.
  2. This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
  3. The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
  4. Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
  5. See EFC09459 for complete details.
  • 21MY Bronco SIMS Recommendations – Very specific SIMS orders have been created for 21MY Bronco this week, using commodities still available at the plant for balance out.  WBDO amendment has not been shut off for unscheduled orders yet.
  • Balance to go SIMS orders have been created for 21MY F150 and 22MY Super Duty using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Escape Balance Out - Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 23.  21MY Escape PHEV is balanced out. 
  • 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellations for scheduled orders were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
  • F-150:
    • 21MY F-150: Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
  • 21MY Ranger Balance Out – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 7.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 7.
  • 21MY Expedition Balance Out – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Mustang Balance Out – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
    • Black Painted Roof (94B)
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
    • Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)
  • 21MY Mustang Mach-E Balance Out – 21MY Mustang Mach-E has balanced out.

Scheduling Notes - 2022MY F-Series Super Duty

Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:

• Lariat with Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited

There is no information on why or how long the Adaptive Steering (60A) will be on hold for the above models.

Plant scheduling is previewing full for orders not already previewing as selected for scheduling on Thursday. Allocation for orders not previewing/selected will roll over to next week's scheduling.   

Transit scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 7th.   

Expedition scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 7th.

21MY Ranger Balance Out

• Ranger scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 7th.
  • Final 21MY Ranger orders are now due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.

2021MY Bronco Balance Out

If you have any Bronco allocation currently not previewing, please use the following configurations to put in enough buildable orders to fulfill your allocation for scheduling this Thursday, October 7th.

AVAILABLE:

• Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks (any transmission)
  • 2.3L Engine
  • 4 Door
  • Soft Top

Orders cannot have the following options:

• Modular Front Bumper (55G)
  • Safari Bar/Front Bumper Push Bar (68B)
  • Lux Package/Ultimate Package A (85B)
  • Paint Protection (96B)
  • Locking front axle/Front axle – Locking Differential (16H)
  • Trailer Tow (53Q)

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, October 14, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach-E, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Escape start-up scheduling will begin this Thursday, October 14th.  Since these orders were released weeks ago, please make sure all your orders are dressed accordingly for scheduling this week.
  • 22MY Mach-E Order Transition:
    1. All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mach-E orders.
    2. This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
    3. The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
    4. Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
    5. See EFC09459 for complete details.
  • 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • OTD Vehicle Line AM Previews - We are aware that AM Previews have been turned on for OTD vehicle lines and orders may be previewing tomorrow.  However, we are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders, with the exception of Edge & Escape, this Thursday, October 14th. 
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines. 

Balance Out Information

·         21MY F-150:

• Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • Guard exterior paint (HN) has balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 21.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 21.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
  • 21MY Escape – 21MY Escape has balanced out.
  • 21MY Bronco – 21MY Bronco has balanced out.

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, October 21, Bronco, EcoSport, Expedition, Mustang, and Ranger will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY F-150:
    • Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • Guard (HN), Lead Foot (JX), Velocity Blue (E7), & Star White (AZ) exterior paints have balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders were due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 28.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 28.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:

Explorer scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 21st.   

Scheduling Notes – New York Region

• On Thursday, October 28, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Edge, Expedition and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Bronco Scheduling:
    • 22MY Bronco startup scheduling will begin this Thursday, October 28th (stock and retail orders).
    • All 22MY orders duplicated from 21MY are on a “99” Priority Code status until they are updated/confirmed by the dealer (with customer consent).
    • 21MY Bronco unscheduled orders should NOT be deleted yet.
  • 22MY F150 Scheduling22MY F150 will begin startup scheduling this week.  Retails will not be selected for scheduling.

Balance Out Information

• 21MY F-150
    • Guard (HN), Lead Foot (JX), Velocity Blue (E7), & Star White (AZ) exterior paints have balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders were due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, November 4.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, November 4.

Explorer scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 28th.   

Bronco & Ranger scheduling will be done at 2:00PM today, October 28th.

• Only retail Bronco orders will be eligible to schedule on October 28th. 

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, November 4, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Edge, Expedition, Maverick and Super Duty will not be selected for scheduling.
  • SVS Preview Indicators - Due to large volume of orders in the order bank, we are suspending the SVS Preview Indicators to prevent interruptions in WBDO until we optimize the performance. Please use your AM Dealer Preview to manage your order bank.
    • All 22MY orders duplicated from 21MY are on a “99” Priority Code status until they are updated/confirmed by the dealer (with customer consent).

Balance Out Information

• 21MY F-150:
  • 21MY Expedition Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, November 18.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, November 18.

Per notice received from Ford, the scheduling notes for this week will not be available until tomorrow. No information on the reason for the delay.  

• On Thursday, November 4, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Maverick and Super Duty will not be selected for scheduling.
  • SVS Preview Indicators - Due to large volume of orders in the order bank, we are suspending the SVS Preview Indicators to prevent interruptions in WBDO until we optimize the performance. Please use your AM Dealer Preview to manage your order bank.
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines. 

Balance Out Information:

• 21MY F-150
  • 21MY Expedition Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, November 18.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, November 18.

New York Region - 2022MY F-150

The following items will not be selected for scheduling:

• All Black Pkgs (191/3/5/7)
  • Stock orders w/2.7L & 3.5L 4x4s
  • all 5.0L orders w/start/stop (must add 52X start/stop delete)
  • 302A & above w/snow plow prep pkg (68P) 
  • King Ranch & Platinum without Adaptive Steering (add 17A).

No Availability:

• Pro Power Onboard - 2KW (472 opt on 101A-900A Super & Crew cabs)
  • Hard/soft folding & retractable tonneau covers (96X/T/J opt 100A-900A)
  • 18" silvr ptd alum hvy dty pyld pkg wheel (64H opt on X1C/E 300/1A, incl w/627 on 100A-301A)
  • TREMOR Series (400A-402A)

Limited Availability:

• Power tailgate (60T opt 500A-600A & 700A, incl 601A, 701A, std 900A)

Best Availability:

• Any cab 2.7L V6 EcoBoost orders without the no or limited availability items

• Due to the Veteran’s Day holiday, we will not be scheduling on Thursday, November 11.
  • WBDO Entity Selection - Dealers should modify their entity selections Tuesday, November 9 starting at 10:00 AM EST.  Dealers will have until 2:00 PM EST on Tuesday to make entity selections.
  • OTD Fitness Order Recommendation Delay – Please note all OTD orders will be entered into the dealers’ order banks on Wednesday, November 10.  Scheduling will resume on Thursday, November 18.
  • 22MY Mustang and Expedition OTD Fitness Recommendations – OTD Fitness order recommendations for 22MY will be released into the dealers’ order banks on Wednesday, November 10.  You will have four weeks to dress these orders.  Scheduling for 22MY Mustang and Expedition will begin on Thursday, December 2nd. 
  • 21MY Mustang and Expedition scheduling will resume on Thursday, November 18.
  • OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang
  • 21MY F-150 has balanced out.  Spec changes and cancellations have been turned off.
  • 21MY Ranger has balanced out.  Spec changes and cancellations have been turned off.

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, November 18, Mach E will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Mustang and Expedition OTD Fitness Recommendations – You will have four weeks to dress these orders.  Scheduling for 22MY Mustang and Expedition will begin on Thursday, December 2nd.
  • 21MY Mustang and Expedition scheduling will resume on Thursday, November 18.
  • OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines. 

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, November 18.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, November 18.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, November 18, Mach E will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Please note there is no preview today for Transit Connect Van and Wagon.  Cleanup information will be updated tomorrow, November 17.
  • 22MY Mustang and Expedition OTD Fitness RecommendationsYou will have additional weeks to dress these orders.  Scheduling for 22MY Expedition will begin on Thursday, December 2 and 22MY Mustang will begin on Thursday, December 9.
  • 21MY Mustang and Expedition scheduling will resume on Thursday, November 18.    Note: 21MY Mustang balance out scheduling will continue to schedule on December 2nd.
  • OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines. 

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, November 18.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, November 18.

Scheduling Notes - New York Region

2022MY Super Duty

No Availability:

• Active Steering (60A) optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum; standard on Limited
  • 19.5" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) Std on all F450 series, incld STX Pkg (17S)
  • S. Duty RC Running Boards (18B)
  • Tonneau Cover (21D, 21E, 21J)
  • Spray in bedliner (85S)
  • Fifth Wheel - fleetmaster (53W)
  • NARROW CHASSIS*

22MY Super Duty Tool Boxes Balanced Out - The Crossbed Storage Tool Box (62X) and the Premium Aluminum Crossbed Tool Box (62Y) have balanced out.

If your order shows a balanced-out status, please add one of the following two new tool boxes: Aluminum Crossbed Tool Box – Matte Black (19J) or Aluminum Crossbed Tool Box – Bright (19K).

To New York Region and Dealers

• Today’s Ranger AM Preview is invalid. Please use tomorrow’s AM Preview to manage your order banks.  As a result, Bronco & Ranger will have a 2PM EST commit tomorrow, Thursday, November 18th.  
  • Transit Connect Van and Wagon previews are valid this morning.  Please use your Dealer AM Preview to manage your order banks for scheduling on Thursday, November 18th.

• Expedition scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, November 18th

Scheduling Notes - Updated

• 2022 Bronco - 2:00PM Commit on Thursday 11/08/2022
  • 2021 Expedition - No Scheduling
  • 2022 Mustang Mach-E - No Scheduling
  • 2022 Ranger - 2:00PM Commit on Thursday 11/18/2022
  • 2022 Lincoln Nautilus - No Scheduling
  • 2021 Lincoln Navigator - No Scheduling

• On Thursday, December 2, Bronco and Edge will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Bronco SchedulingPlease make sure you are updating your 22MY orders with a valid retail Priority Code once they are confirmed by the customer.  Retail orders that are not eligible to schedule due to a “99” Priority Code, may result in dealer allocation being consumed by stock orders.
  • 22MY Mustang and Expedition OTD Fitness Recommendations – You will have four weeks to dress these orders.  Scheduling for 22MY Mustang and Expedition will begin on Thursday, December 9.
  • 21MY Mustang and Expedition scheduling will resume on Thursday, December 2.
  • OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, December 2.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, December 2.

This information applies to unscheduled orders not already selected for scheduling on Thursday, December 2nd. 

2021 EXPEDITION

No Availability:

• XLT (U1H, H1J, K1H, K1J)
  • Expedition Max (K1F, K1G, K1K, K2A, K1N, K1P, K1L, K1M)

2022 F-150

No Availability:

• TREMOR Series (400A-402A)
  • Retractable tonneau covers (96J opt 100A-900A)
  • 20" 6-spoke drk alloy ptd alum whl (64S opt XLT/Lariat Spt App pkg)

Very Limited Availability:

• DTP only content

Plant Specific Content: Dearborn (DTP)

3.5L Hybrid engine (99D)Limited series (900A)Platinum series (700A/701A)King Ranch series (600A/601A)Tremor Series (400A-402A)STX Black Pkg (191)XLT Black Pkg (193)Lariat Black Pkg (195)Platinum Black Pkg (197)Max recline front seats (91S)Power Running Boards (18P, std 601A, 700A/701A, 900A)6" extended chrome running boards (18L)6" extended dark grey accent running boards (18S)Continuosly Controlled Damping (61D)Smoked Quartz tinted clearcoat exterior paint (TQ)Star White tri-coat exterior paint (AZ)Code Orange (CN)

Best Availability:
Any cab XL, XLT or Lariat without DTP only items or items that are not scheduling (see right hand column for details) or not available (see above), black platform running boards (18B), 2KW power inverter (472), plastic drop in bedliner (96P), spray-in bedliner (96W), or power tailgate (60T)

2022 RANGER

No Availability:

• Tremor body side & hood graphic pkg (47Z, opt on Tremor off road pkg (91T) 301A-501A)
  • Splash Pkg (76K opt Supercrew 301A, 302A, 501A)
  • Paint protection pkg (96B opt on all series)
  • Pickup box extender (94B opt on all series)
  • XL Version (R1E, R1F, R4E, R4F: 100A & 101A)

Best Availability:

• XLT or Lariat Supercrew orders without the no availability options identified above or items not scheduling identified in the RH column.

The following configuration/options will not be selected for scheduling:

• Supercabs (R1E, R1F) with std rear seats
  • Lariat Supercab Stock (R1E, R1F: 500A & 501A)
  • XL stock (100A)
  • XLT stock (300A)
  • XLT 302A w/64J (opt w/Sport Appearance Package (76E))
  • XLT 302A w/64F (opt w/Chrome Appearance Package (76G)

2022 SUPER DUTY

No Availability:

• Active Steering (60A) optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum; standard on Limited
  • 19.5" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) Std on all F450 series, incld STX Pkg (17S)
  • Fifth Wheel - fleetmaster (53W)
  • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
  • Spray in bedliner (85S)
  • Strobe Light (91S, 91G)
  • DRW Boxes (Body Codes ending in C, D, G, H) all F350 DRW/F450 series
  • Lariat Sport Appearance Package (17K) optional on SRW
  • NARROW CHASSIS*
    • *Narrow Chassis applies to any Super Duty body code that ends in E, F, G, H, K, L

Best Availability:

• F250 and F350 SRW without any options listed above

2022 TRANSIT

No Availability:

• MR Line (E1C, E1D, E2C, E2D, K1C, K2C, R1C, R1D, R2C, R2D, W1D, W2C, W2D, W4Z, W9C, X2C, X9C)
  • LR Van/Bus (E1Y, E2Y, R1Y, R2Y, W1Y, W2Y)
  • HR Long Van/Bus (R1X, R2X, W1X, W2X, W1V, W2V, W4X, X2X, X9X)
  • 3.5L GTDI V6 Engine (99G)
  • Load Floor Cover (60B)
  • Fifth Row Double/Double
  • 3 Seat Passenger Config

Best Availability:

• HR Jumbo Bus (U4X, U5X, F4V, F4W, R1V, R2V) w/ 3.5L Cyclone Engine (998) less Load Floor Cover (60B)
Edited by ice-capades
Additional content