2021 F250 Tracking

2021 F250 - 

Shows built 3/12. Build the estimated del date keeps moving back .. On hold or Released from KTP? Shipping back-up creating longer delay? 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by stengines1
Corrections

• cyberdman changed the title to 2021 F250 Tracking

First of all, I edited your Forum Topic to remove the VIN.  You don't want to shout out your VIN to everyone in the world - that stuff should be kept in the thread.  You might have to re-search for your thread because it was renamed - I'm not sure about that.

Second, I moved the VIN to inside of the thread where it must be.  Per the rules you must include your info (VIN in this case) in your thread and provide it again on every thread bump when you are asking for more information.

Third, I don't need, want or care about those pictures or where they came from about your tracking.  They take up too much space and do not do anything for me at all so I removed them.

Please read the rules of this forum and abide by them and everything will be ok - it also tells you what I provide.  I don't give you a rolling report of everything that has and will happen with your vehicle.  I look up the status and give you the latest.  The dates I - or any of these tracking sites give you are all ETA (with a super-large E ) in that they are very-preliminary estimates.  If you have paid attention at all in the news the last few weeks you know there is a chip shortage and many things are being delayed.  I'm not saying that happened here for sure, but you just need to keep those things in mind.

1FT8W2BT2MED28498:

Awaiting Shipment - Released  Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY  Mar-13-2021, 00:00 EST.

ETA Mar-29-2021

• 2 weeks later...