Bronco Sport Increase Co-Pilot 360 Assist Package Price $100 MSRP
Escape Increase Co-Pilot 360 Assist Package Price $195 MSRP

• Increase Cargo Area Protector Price $10 MSRP

Edge Increase SE Series Prices $1,000 MSRP

• Increase Convenience Package Price $60 MSRP
  • Increase Co-Pilot 360 Assist Package Price $100 MSRP

Expedition Increase Co-Pilot 360 Assist Package Price $95 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE

Price and Dealer Invoice changes will be effective April 1, 2021.
PRICE PROTECTION
2021 model units invoiced prior to April 1, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.
Automatic price protection will be provided on:
• Firm 2021-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before March 31, 2021 and received by Ford Motor Company on or before April 5, 2021.
• Fleet CPA or GPC orders will continue to be price protected to the individual customer’s contract agreement or bid date.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content

5 hours ago, adamninja22 said:

I'm actually surprised this didn't happen sooner or across more vehicles.  With all the production cuts from supply shortages, I would have expected increases across all vehicles, especially the F-150's.

Ford increases prices on a regular basis... usually around the Christmas/New Year's holiday, Spring, end of the Model Year, etc. and is based on increased supplier costs, operating expenses, competitive pricing actions, etc. Increased retail prices at the dealership level are being driven by lower Dealer discounts and lower Ford incentives as a reflection of the inventory shortage caused by the microchip shortage and other factors. There are a lot of dealerships that have eliminated their discounts on new vehicles, especially on the more popular models that are in short supply. 

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, Pardsy said:

I ordered a 2021 Mach 1 and Ford has since increased the price on them. My dealer doesn't really have any answers so I'm turning to the group. The car has yet to be built. Will Ford honor the MSRP at the time that I ordered or will the MSRP reflect the increase? As I said, my dealer doesn't really know but they've told me that price is never locked-in until the car is actually produced. Thanks!

Once again, retail orders are price protected to the date the original order was placed! And another Dealer that doesn't know what they're doing! 

• 1 month later...

MID-YEAR PRICING EFFECTIVE AUGUST 23, 2021

• Super Duty - Increase All Series Prices $250 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Price and Dealer Invoice changes will be effective August 23, 2021.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to August 23, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.
• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before August 20, 2021, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before August 26, 2021.
• Fleet CPA or GPC orders will continue to be price protected to the individual customer’s contract agreement or bid date.

20 minutes ago, Pardsy said:

I have the window sticker for my car and it does include the price increases. Any guidance on getting my dealer to respect the pricing from when I placed the order?

The Window Sticker and Vehicle Invoice are generated at the price levels in effect at the time the vehicle is produced. The Dealer files a price protection claim with Ford which is an internal accounting procedure and separate from your purchase agreement with the Dealer. This process does not include Ford generating a new Window Sticker which is only generated as stated. The Dealer can honor your purchase agreement, deliver the vehicle to you and then deal with Ford separately regarding the price protection. 

2 hours ago, antimatter_plat said:

Does this apply to the initial order or any subsequent changes? My initial order was price level 130 (I think) but subsequent modifications showed a 140 and 145 price level on my order preview sheet. Do I get locked into the price of my last order update (in this case price level 145)?

Price protection applies to the original retail order date. Pre Covid-19 and microchip shortages, there were few changes to retail factory orders. Dealers would charge customers the retail price for options added, adjust the customer's purchase price and file the price protection claim with Ford after the vehicle was delivered. In the past year, many customers are making changes to their factory orders, both before and after the order is scheduled, which is making the whole process more complicated. As such, your question is one that I can't accurately answer. It may depend on the nature of the changes you've made and the prices. At this point I'd have to suggest that you talk to your Dealer for answers regarding your specific order. 

• 1 month later...

So my Bronco Sport Badlands 2021 is still up in the air, so for $hits and giggles I ordered a 2022...theres been some changes...I ordered the orig in Carbonized grey with the grey roof ...that's no longer an option on the grey, black roof only. Badlands package has gone and is basically replaced with a "luxury package" and the sunroof is now a separate option. The one thing I DID notice is from Feb 1 2021 to current 2022 pricing, the base MSRP has risen close to $1400.....wowzers….

• 1 month later...

RETAIL PRICE INCREASES BY VEHICLE LINE - Effective November 15, 2021

2022MY MUSTANG

• Increase EcoBoost 101A Package Price $200 MSRP
  • Increase EcoBoost Premium 201A Package Price $200 MSRP
  • Increase GT 301A Package Price $200 MSRP
  • Increase GT Premium 401A Package Price $200 MSRP
  • Increase 60G Black Accent Package Price $100 MSRP
  • Increase 60K Mach 1 Handling Package Price $250 MSRP

2022MY EXPEDITION

• Increase XL Series Prices $215 MSRP
  • Increase XLT Series Prices $1,190 MSRP
  • Increase Timberline Series Prices $570 MSRP
  • Increase Limited Series Prices $570 MSRP
  • Increase King Ranch Series Prices $570 MSRP
  • Increase Platinum Series Prices $570 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Price and Dealer Invoice changes will be effective November 15, 2021.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to November 15, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.

• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before November 14, 2021, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before November 18, 2021.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:10 AM, ice-capades said:

MID-YEAR PRICING EFFECTIVE AUGUST 23, 2021

• Super Duty - Increase All Series Prices $250 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Price and Dealer Invoice changes will be effective August 23, 2021.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to August 23, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.
• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before August 20, 2021, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before August 26, 2021.

I am wondering if anyone would know what the original MSRP was for the F350 prior to this increase. I curious to know if the dealer placed our order accordingly.  

Edited by Ford Username

5 hours ago, Ford Username said:

I am wondering if anyone would know what the original MSRP was for the F350 prior to this increase. I curious to know if the dealer placed our order accordingly.  

If your question is related to a retail factory order, read again what I posted about automatic price protection.

The retail and fleet price protection goes back to the original order date.   

On 11/18/2021 at 3:43 AM, ice-capades said:

If your question is related to a retail factory order, read again what I posted about automatic price protection.

The retail and fleet price protection goes back to the original order date.   

Sorry. I was looking for the actual dollar price because my base price was $10k higher without options at $63k but I noticed that selecting the chassis type and engine started to up the price. To date, I still can't replicate my pricing through the ford build site but my final price actually is lower than my existing price by $2k so I'm not rocking the boat. ?

12 hours ago, Ford Username said:

Sorry. I was looking for the actual dollar price because my base price was $10k higher without options at $63k but I noticed that selecting the chassis type and engine started to up the price. To date, I still can't replicate my pricing through the ford build site but my final price actually is lower than my existing price by $2k so I'm not rocking the boat. ?

The Ford.co site is going to use the current prices in effect. If you don't have it, your Dealer can provide you with the prices displayed in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system for your specific order. 

• 2 weeks later...

RETAIL PRICE INCREASES BY VEHICLE LINE - Effective December 8, 2021
Icons
Bronco Sport

• Increase Base series prices $150 MSRP
  • Increase Big Bend series prices $150 MSRP
  • Increase Outer Banks series prices $150 MSRP
  • Increase Badlands series prices $150 MSRP
  • Increase 96B Convenience Package prices $50 MSRP
  • Increase 96D Tech Package prices $50 MSRP
  • Increase 96Q Premium Package prices $50 MSRP
  • Increase 53B Class II Trailer Tow Package prices $50 MSRP

Mustang Mach-E

• Increase Select series prices $1,000 MSRP
  • Increase California Route 1 series prices $2,000 MSRP
  • Increase Premium series prices $1,000 MSRP
  • Increase GT series prices $2,000 MSRP
  • Increase 60P GT Performance Package price $1,000 MSRP
  • Increase 997/99U Extended Range Battery prices $1,000 MSRP

SUVs
EcoSport

• Increase all series prices $50 MSRP
  • Increase Destination & Delivery prices $50 MSRP

Escape

• Increase all series prices $460 MSRP
  • Increase 68B Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist package price $100 MSRP

Edge

• Increase SE series prices $490 MSRP
  • Increase SEL series prices $350 MSRP
  • Increase Titanium series prices $400 MSRP
  • Increase ST series prices $435 MSRP
  • Increase ST-Line series prices $400 MSRP
  • Increase 67D Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ package price $100 MSRP
  • Increase Destination & Delivery prices $50 MSRP

Explorer

• Increase XLT series prices $400 MSRP

Trucks

Super Duty

• Increase all series prices $1,295 MSRP
  • Increase 21D Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Soft Folding price $35 MSRP
  • Increase 21E Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Hard Folding price $95 MSRP
  • Increase 21J Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Retractable price $105 MSRP
  • Increase 87B Bed Step price $5 MSRP
  • Increase 945 Stainless Steel Wheel Cover (17 inch) price $30 MSRP
  • Increase 91G 360-Degree Dual Beacon LED Warning Strobes – White price $50 MSRP
  • Increase 91S 360-Degree Dual Beacon LED Warning Strobes – Amber price $50 MSRP
  • Increase 76C Exterior Back-up Chime price $10 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Dealer Invoice changes will be effective December 8, 2021.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to December 8, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.
• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before December 7, 2021 and received by Ford Motor Company on or before December 11, 2021.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2021 at 9:32 PM, traxiii said:

Waiting to see how much I saved ordering my Mach 1 two weeks ago. Mustang wasn't on the list...yet.

good luck...we had a couple 2021s scheduled that were cancelled and had to b ere input as 2022s....be patient!

18 hours ago, Deanh said:

good luck...we had a couple 2021s scheduled that were cancelled and had to b ere input as 2022s....be patient!

I am in no hurry, every week it takes means more money down. I'm figuring April/May is a good target for my Eruption Green (late availability) Handling Package (late availability) Mach 1.

6 hours ago, muffin1 said:

@ice-capades

I don't see Ranger on your price increase list above, can i be hopeful lol. I think i may be price protected in any case .

Thanks.

Ford does not increase prices on every vehicle line every time there's a price increase. Retail orders are price protected to the original order date which I've posted on numerous times in different threads lately. 

@ice-capades Question for you.  I ordered SD in June, and my order sheet from the dealer shows a price level of 230.  I've read that the number I've highlighted on my window sticker (attached) is the price level, which shows 240.  I've read your posts that retail orders are price protected so I've been assuming I'll get the 230 level.  I'm curious why, though, 240 is on the window sticker.  Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-12-10 161233.jpg

14 hours ago, desperado said:

@ice-capades Question for you.  I ordered SD in June, and my order sheet from the dealer shows a price level of 230.  I've read that the number I've highlighted on my window sticker (attached) is the price level, which shows 240.  I've read your posts that retail orders are price protected so I've been assuming I'll get the 230 level.  I'm curious why, though, 240 is on the window sticker.  Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-12-10 161233.jpg

Dealer Invoices and Window Stickers are generated with the prices in effect at the time the vehicle is produced. The price protection for retail orders is an accounting function between the dealership and Ford that adjusts the vehicle prices to those in effect on the original order date.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Dealer Invoices and Window Stickers are generated with the prices in effect at the time the vehicle is produced. The price protection for retail orders is an accounting function between the dealership and Ford that adjusts the vehicle prices to those in effect on the original order date.

Thanks for explaining. Without this info i’d be worried when i would see a price increase on my own sticker.

@ice-capades

i have a rather odd situation, maybe you have experience with this and can advise.  My order was submitted by dealer via WBDO on 12/7, the day before MSRP increases went up. 

Today my sales guy finally got around to sending me the paperwork and the build sheet/DORA which i am supposed to sign had an increased MSRP, not the preview build sheet MSRP pricing we agreed on 12/7. Now he is not sure what to do, says he will reach out to their regional rep on monday to see what can be done.

My question is, do you think i might be honored price level 240 given that the order was formally submitted in WBDO on 12/7 or moved to current price level 245 because we did not sign the paperwork in time.

Given this wording from above, i’m not sure what to make of it, my thinking is that i’m $1295 screwed now, even though i tried hard to get everything done right prior to msrp increase.

Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before December 7, 2021 and received by Ford Motor Company on or before December 11, 2021

Edited by BigDutyDiesel
Typos