Ford Retail Price Increases

25 minutes ago, Black Label said:

If you are asking what the MSRP was on the 2 items that you said were dropped, that seems easy to find out. Either ask the dealer or look up those items online and see what they are priced at.

You just said either ask the dealer or look up those items online for the “what the MSRP was”. That was my question, is there a place to find that online. The dealer is a pain in the a$$ to talk to. If it’s available somewhere online that would be nice. I don’t know why people respond to questions with completely irrelevant and unhelpful answers. Please stop helping me on my question. 

15 minutes ago, cc121 said:

You just said either ask the dealer or look up those items online for the “what the MSRP was”. That was my question, is there a place to find that online. The dealer is a pain in the a$$ to talk to. If it’s available somewhere online that would be nice. I don’t know why people respond to questions with completely irrelevant and unhelpful answers. Please stop helping me on my question. 

The key is that you said I AM trying to help you. Try asking more coherent questions initially in the future. How about go to the Ford website and do a Build and Price. That should show the MSRP. Or edmunds.com, or any other number of online sources. 

I won't help you any further, don't worry. 

17 minutes ago, Black Label said:

The key is that you said I AM trying to help you. Try asking more coherent questions initially in the future. How about go to the Ford website and do a Build and Price. That should show the MSRP. Or edmunds.com, or any other number of online sources. 

I won't help you any further, don't worry. 

My bad on asking an incoherent question. All I wanted was a place to look up previous pricing, but I also wasn’t clear on what I needed to figure out when I asked the question. And you didn’t help at all so I’m not worried ;) 

16 minutes ago, cc121 said:

My bad on asking an incoherent question. All I wanted was a place to look up previous pricing, but I also wasn’t clear on what I needed to figure out when I asked the question. And you didn’t help at all so I’m not worried ;) 

If you talk to your dealer like you act here, I doubt it is the dealer who is the pain in the ass to deal with. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cc121 said:

Ok, you need to listen.  We’re trying to help you.

There is nowhere we know where you can get the old MSRP for YOUR truck except from YOUR dealer.  If you made a deal for MSRP with a discount then you should have gotten something in writing with that price.  If you did not then you are completely at the dealer’s mercy as to what they’re going to charge you.  All you can tell them is their price is protected to the price at order time.  What they do at that point is between you and them.

In the future ALWAYS get a price in writing.

• Like 4

You can work backwards from the current Price Level (PL250) to what the price level was at the time when you submitted your order.  Follow the "Mid-Year Pricing" documents, and subtract the price increases.  For example, PL250 was a flat increase of $1,000.  PL245 was an increase of $1,295, but also had increases to individual options such as tonneau covers.  You will have to total up the options relevant to your build because there could be many combinations.  They are all fairly small compared to the $1,295 though.

On 8/23/2021 at 1:27 PM, ice-capades said:

Price protection applies to the original retail order date. Pre Covid-19 and microchip shortages, there were few changes to retail factory orders. Dealers would charge customers the retail price for options added, adjust the customer's purchase price and file the price protection claim with Ford after the vehicle was delivered. In the past year, many customers are making changes to their factory orders, both before and after the order is scheduled, which is making the whole process more complicated. As such, your question is one that I can't accurately answer. It may depend on the nature of the changes you've made and the prices. At this point I'd have to suggest that you talk to your Dealer for answers regarding your specific order. 

How many dealers are aware of this, all of them right, how many are going to remember and would alert the buyer or do you think they would just keep quiet about it?

13 hours ago, G-Train said:

How many dealers are aware of this, all of them right, how many are going to remember and would alert the buyer or do you think they would just keep quiet about it?

Well, you should have a signed buyers order that shows the exact price you agreed to pay at time of order and it shouldn’t change, therefore whether the dealer applies for price protection or not is on them - it’s their money.

If, OTOH, you did not lock in a price then you’re at the dealer’s mercy.  They can charge whatever they want.  

FWIW -- we picked up our Bronco Sport Badlands (BS BL) a couple days ago (3/25).

* The published MSRP had increased by at least $500 since we ordered.  There was no mention of that by the salesman, which was as it should be since the $500 increase was after the production date.  IOW, the MSRP on the sticker we printed out a few weeks ago was identical to the agreed upon MSRP when we ordered.

* The dealer did not attempt any extortion (last minute ADM).

That's the good news.  The bad news is that they pretended that the $1,000 order incentive did not apply!  It was in effect when we ordered (12/17/21) and on the delivery date.  They forced us to actually look it up online and show it to them.  Then, when I told them I had found it on Ford's site, they did not even bother to look at my phone!  They went from insisting the BS was not included to accepting that it was -- without even confirming it.  

It gets stranger -- they then declared that it applied to the Badlands ONLY, which worked for us, but is clearly not the case.  I had the Ford page open, and it stated that ALL BS trim levels are included.  I have no idea what that game was about.  Had we just taken their word for it that the $1,000 order credit did not apply to the BS BL, could they have pocketed the $1,000?

Edited by sajohnson
Several typos.
  • Angry 1

@ice-capades Is there an exact process to properly apply the price protection in house with the dealer? Like what do they need to do?

reason i ask is they stated they have not seen the documents for price protection but will “try” to get the vehicle reinvoiced. It was invoiced in march, with the updated price. I ordered in September before two price increases, brought both forms to the dealer to show price protection. The sales manager stated he would try to get it reinvoiced. Is that the correct channel to get price protection? 

thank you for the clarification on this price protection. 

Edited by MFord

3 hours ago, MFord said:

@ice-capades Is there an exact process to properly apply the price protection in house with the dealer? Like what do they need to do?

reason i ask is they stated they have not seen the documents for price protection but will “try” to get the vehicle reinvoiced. It was invoiced in march, with the updated price. I ordered in September before two price increases, brought both forms to the dealer to show price protection. The sales manager stated he would try to get it reinvoiced. Is that the correct channel to get price protection? 

thank you for the clarification on this price protection. 

There are a lot of guys here who know way more than I do about this, but:

1) Ford's Price Protection states (paraphrasing) that 'orders submitted before the price increase will NOT be re-invoiced.'  In other words, the price you agreed upon remains the same.  The new, higher MSRP applies going *forward* -- it is not retroactive.

2) There should be no reason for the dealer to get your vehicle re-invoiced -- that implies that the price would increase.

3) The fact that they are saying "they have not seen the documents for price protection" is a big red flag IMO.  How could they have not seen them?

4) Unless price protection does not apply to the vehicle you ordered, it should NOT be reinvoiced and you should pay what you agreed to pay.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

2 hours ago, sajohnson said:

There are a lot of guys here who know way more than I do about this, but:

1) Ford's Price Protection states (paraphrasing) that 'orders submitted before the price increase will NOT be re-invoiced.'  In other words, the price you agreed upon remains the same.  The new, higher MSRP applies going *forward* -- it is not retroactive.

2) There should be no reason for the dealer to get your vehicle re-invoiced -- that implies that the price would increase.

3) The fact that they are saying "they have not seen the documents for price protection" is a big red flag IMO.  How could they have not seen them?

4) Unless price protection does not apply to the vehicle you ordered, it should NOT be reinvoiced and you should pay what you agreed to pay.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

they just may not encounter it too much but I was speaking with a 7 year senior sales manager. Ill give him benefit of the doubt, but would like to provide him insight on the right track to help him for future sales and obviously my own sale. 

yeah, it got invoiced this month. Maybe due to truck being built/sticker, etc… 

i ordered in september so thought I would be locked in from the two increases. Currently up $2295 from original. I also dont know what original x plan was from my DORA sheet as they never provided one. Today was the first day I saw my x plan price.

On 3/24/2022 at 7:36 AM, Forderorder said:

You can work backwards from the current Price Level (PL250) to what the price level was at the time when you submitted your order.  Follow the "Mid-Year Pricing" documents, and subtract the price increases.  For example, PL250 was a flat increase of $1,000.  PL245 was an increase of $1,295, but also had increases to individual options such as tonneau covers.  You will have to total up the options relevant to your build because there could be many combinations.  They are all fairly small compared to the $1,295 though.

Do you have any details on PL255?  Thanks

Mid-Year Pricing - Effective April 13, 2022

Icons
Bronco

• Increase Destination & Delivery prices $100 MSRP

Bronco Sport

• Increase Base series prices $100 MSRP
  • Increase Outer Banks series prices $170 MSRP
  • Increase Badlands series prices $2,000 MSRP
  • Increase 96B Convenience Package price $200 MSRP
  • Increase 96D Technology Package price $200 MSRP
  • Increase 96Q Premium Package price $200 MSRP
  • Increase 17B Power Moonroof price $100 MSRP
  • Increase 53B Class II Trailer Tow package price $50 MSRP
  • Increase T7T All Terrain Tire price $50 MSRP
  • Increase 90A Cargo Management System price $40 MSRP
  • Increase 66B Rubberized Seat Back price $20 MSRP

Mustang

• Increase GT Premium series prices $1,020 MSRP
  • Increase Mach 1 series prices $2,000 MSRP
  • Increase Shelby GT500 series prices $2,000 MSRP
  • Increase 101A Equipment Group prices $200 MSRP
  • Increase 201A Equipment Group prices $100 MSRP
  • Increase 301A Equipment Group prices $100 MSRP
  • Increase 401A Equipment Group prices $100 MSRP
  • Increase Destination & Delivery prices $200 MSRP

Mustang Mach-E

• Increase Select RWD series prices $2,000 MSRP
  • Increase Select AWD series prices $3,000 MSRP
  • Increase Premium RWD series prices $2,000 MSRP
  • Increase Premium AWD series prices $3,000 MSRP
  • Increase California Route 1 RWD series prices $4,000 MSRP
  • Increase California Route 1 AWD series prices $5,000 MSRP
  • Increase GT series prices $4,000 MSRP
  • Increase 997/99U Extended Range Battery for Premium prices $2,000 MSRP

SUVs
Escape

• Increase S series prices $250 MSRP
  • Increase SE Gas series prices $250 MSRP
  • Increase SE HEV series prices $750 MSRP
  • Increase SEL Gas 1.5L series prices $250 MSRP
  • Increase SEL Gas 2.0L series prices $250 MSRP
  • Increase SEL HEV series prices $750 MSRP
  • Increase Titanium Gas series prices $250 MSRP
  • Increase Titanium HEV series prices $755 MSRP
  • Increase SE PHEV series prices $1,250 MSRP
  • Increase SEL PHEV series prices $1,250 MSRP
  • Increase Titanium PHEV series prices $1,250 MSRP
  • Increase 62K SE Sport Appearance Package price $100 MSRP
  • Increase 62L SEL Stealth AWD Package price $100 MSRP
  • Increase 62U Titanium Elite Package price $250 MSRP
  • Increase 62V Titanium Premium Package price $250 MSRP
  • Increase PAZ Star White Metallic Tri-Coat price $200 MSRP

Edge

• Increase SE series prices $1,000 MSRP
  • Increase SEL series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase ST-Line series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase Titanium series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase ST series prices $1,000 MSRP

Explorer

• Increase XLT series prices $810 MSRP
  • Increase Limited Gas series prices $560 MSRP
  • Increase Limited HEV series prices $750 MSRP
  • Increase Timberline series prices $560 MSRP
  • Increase ST series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase King Ranch series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase Platinum Gas series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase Platinum HEV series prices $750 MSRP

Expedition

• Increase XL series prices $540 MSRP
  • Increase XLT series prices $545 MSRP
  • Increase Timberline series prices $545 MSRP
  • Increase Limited series prices $540 MSRP
  • Increase King Ranch series prices $540 MSRP
  • Increase Platinum series prices $1,040 MSRP
  • Increase 62E Contral Trac with eLSD price $400 MSRP
  • Increase 64C 20 inch Sparkle Silver Aluminum Wheels price $105 MSRP
  • Increase 64E 22 inch 6-Spoke Polished Wheel price $505 MSRP
  • Increase 641 20 inch 6-Spoke Gloss Black Painted Wheel price $105 MSRP
  • Increase PD4 Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat price $100 MSRP
  • Increase PC8 Stone Blue Metallic price $100 MSRP
  • Increase PAB Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat price $100 MSRP
  • Increase PAZ Star White Metallic Tri-Coat price $200 MSRP

Trucks
Ranger

• Increase XL SuperCab prices $215 MSRP
  • Increase XLT SuperCab prices $215 MSRP
  • Increase Lariat SuperCab prices $215 MSRP
  • Increase 18Y Rectangular Tube Steps (Black) $60 MSRP
  • Increase 18E Rectangular Tube Steps (Chrome) $60 MSRP

F-150

• Increase 122.5 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x2 RC SS 6.5 Box prices $505 MSRP
  • Increase 141 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x2 RC SS 8.0 Box prices $505 MSRP
  • Increase 122.5 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x4 RC SS 6.5 Box prices $875 MSRP
  • Increase 141 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x4 RC SS 8.0 Box prices $875 MSRP
  • Increase 122.5 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x4 RC SS 6.5 Box prices $370 MSRP
  • Increase 141 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x4 RC SS 8.0 Box prices $370 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x2 SC SS 6.5 Box prices $840 MSRP
  • Increase 163 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x2 SC SS 8.0 Box prices $930 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x4 SC SS 6.5 Box prices $1210 MSRP
  • Increase 163 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x4 SC SS 8.0 Box prices $1550 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x2 SC SS 6.5 Box prices $335 MSRP
  • Increase 163 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x2 SC SS 8.0 Box prices $425 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x4 SC SS 6.5 Box prices $705 MSRP
  • Increase 163 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x4 SC SS 8.0 Box prices $1045 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x2 SC SS 6.5 Box prices $425 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x4 SC SS 6.5 Box prices $795 MSRP
  • Increase 163 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x2 SC SS 8.0 Box prices $425 MSRP
  • Increase 163 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x4 SC SS 8.0 Box prices $1045 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x2 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $845 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x2 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $935 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $1215 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase, XL 4x4 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $1555 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x2 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $340 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x2 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $430 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $710 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase, XLT 4x4 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $1050 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x2 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $430 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x2 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $430 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $800 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $1050 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-King Ranch, Lariat 4x2 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $680 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase-King Ranch, Lariat 4x2 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $680 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-King Ranch, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $1050 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase-King Ranch, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $1050 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-Platinum, Lariat 4x2 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $680 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase-Platinum, Lariat 4x2 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $680 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-Platinum, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $1050 MSRP
  • Increase 157 in. Wheelbase-Platinum, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 6.5 Box prices $1050 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-Limited, Lariat 4x2 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $760 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-Limited, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $790 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-Tremor 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $850 MSRP
  • Increase 145 in. Wheelbase-Raptor, Lariat 4x4 SCrew SS 5.5 Box prices $850 MSRP
  • Increase 301A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 302A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 401A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 402A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 501A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 502A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 601A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 701A Package Prices $280 MSRP
  • Increase 2.7L EcoBoost ilo 3.3L V6 PFD price $90 MSRP
  • Increase 5.0L ilo 3.3L V6 PFD price $340 MSRP
  • Increase 5.0L ilo 2.7L EcoBoost price $340 MSRP
  • Increase 3.5L EcoBoost ilo 3.3L V6 PFD price $140 MSRP
  • Increase 3.5L EcoBoost ilo 2.7L EcoBoost price $140 MSRP
  • Increase 3.5L EcoBoost ilo 5.0L price $140 MSRP
  • Increase 20 Machined-Aluminum King Ranch Wheels price $100 MSRP
  • Increase 20 Chrome-like PVD Wheel price $100 MSRP
  • Increase 20 Six-Spoke Premium Painted Aluminum Wheel price $100 MSRP
  • Increase XL Chrome Appearance Package price $120 MSRP
  • Increase XLT Chrome Appearance Package price $200 MSRP
  • Increase XLT Sport Appearance Package -- w/ 301A price $210 MSRP
  • Increase XLT Sport Appearance Package -- w/ 302A price $165 MSRP
  • Increase Lariat Chrome Package price $210 MSRP
  • Increase Lariat Sport Package -- w/ 501A price $210 MSRP
  • Increase Lariat Sport Package -- w/ 502A price $165 MSRP
  • Increase King Ranch Chrome Package price $210 MSRP
  • Increase Off-Road Package price $90 MSRP
  • Increase STX Appearance Package price $-225 MSRP
  • Increase Trailer Tow Package price $235 MSRP
  • Increase HD Trailer Tow (No TBA) price $220 MSRP
  • Increase HD Trailer Tow (Tremor 402A) price $235 MSRP
  • Increase HD Trailer Tow (Platinum high) price $220 MSRP
  • Increase Class IV Trailer Hitch -- XL/XLT price $110 MSRP
  • Increase Max Trailer Tow w/AFS (No TBA) price $220 MSRP
  • Increase Max Trailer Tow (Platinum high) price $220 MSRP
  • Increase Max Trailer Tow Package price $220 MSRP

Super Duty

• Increase XL series prices $400 MSRP
  • Increase XLT series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase Lariat series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase King Ranch series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase Platinum series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase Limited series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase 17X 4X4 Off-road package price $95 MSRP
  • Increase 17Y Tremor Package price $400 MSRP
  • Increase 96K King Ranch Ultimate Package price $335 MSRP
  • Increase 96U Lariat Ulimate Package price $350 MSRP
  • Increase 17K Lariat Sport Package price $145 MSRP
  • Increase 17P XLT Premium Package price $300 MSRP
  • Increase 17C Chrome Package price $115 MSRP
  • Increase 90L XL Power Group Package price $300 MSRP
  • Increase 17S STX Package price $300 MSRP
  • Increase 53W 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package price $50 MSRP
  • Increase 52B TowCommand™ Integrated Trailer Brake Controller price $30 MSRP
  • Increase All Electronic-Locking Axle prices $40 MSRP
  • Increase All Limited-Slip Axle prices $35 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Dealer Invoice changes will be effective April 13,, 2022.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to April 13, 2022 will not be re-invoiced.

Automatic price protection will be provided on:
• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before April 12, 2022, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before April 18, 2022.

PRICE LEVELS (Effective April 13, 2022)
2022 Model Year

Escape PL240
Edge PL235
Explorer PL250
Expedition PL240
Bronco PL230
Bronco Sport PL235
Mustang PL235
Mustang Mach-E PL230
Ranger PL230
F-150 PL245
Super Duty PL260

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Angry 1

Mid-Year Pricing - Effective April 13, 2022 - REVISED

2022MY Mustang Mach-E

• The previous version communicated that 2022MY Mustang Mach-E prices would increase on April 13, 2022. However due to the closure of the Order Bank for 22MY Mustang Mach-E on 4/8/22, this pricing action will not be enacted.

Edited by ice-capades
  • Thanks 1

Mid-Year Pricing - Effective April 22, 2022

RETAIL PRICE INCREASES BY VEHICLE LINE
Trucks & FordPro

• 22MY Transit Increase all base series prices $3,225 MSRP
  • 22MY E-Transit Increase all base series prices $3,000 MSRP
  • 22MY Motorhome Increase all base series prices $2,320 MSRP
  • 22MY Transit Connect Increase all base series prices $3,190 MSRP
  • 23MY Medium Truck Increase all base series prices $2,345 MSRP
  • 23MY E-Series Increase all base series prices $1,075 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Dealer Invoice changes will be effective April 22, 2022.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022MY and 2023MY model units invoiced prior to April 22, 2022 will not be re-invoiced.

Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before April 21, 2022, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before April 27, 2022.
• Fleet CPA or GPC orders will continue to be price protected to the individual customer’s contract agreement or bid date.

PRICE LEVELS (Effective April 22, 2022)
2022 Model Year
Transit PL240
E-Transit PL240
Motorhome PL225

Transit Connect PL250
2023 Model Year
Medium Truck PL325
E-Series PL325

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Mid-Year Pricing - Effective April 22, 2022

RETAIL PRICE INCREASES BY VEHICLE LINE
Trucks & FordPro

• 22MY Transit Increase all base series prices $3,225 MSRP
  • 22MY E-Transit Increase all base series prices $3,000 MSRP
  • 22MY Motorhome Increase all base series prices $2,320 MSRP
  • 22MY Transit Connect Increase all base series prices $3,190 MSRP
  • 23MY Medium Truck Increase all base series prices $2,345 MSRP
  • 23MY E-Series Increase all base series prices $1,075 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Dealer Invoice changes will be effective April 22, 2022.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022MY and 2023MY model units invoiced prior to April 22, 2022 will not be re-invoiced.

Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before April 21, 2022, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before April 27, 2022.
• Fleet CPA or GPC orders will continue to be price protected to the individual customer’s contract agreement or bid date.

PRICE LEVELS (Effective April 22, 2022)
2022 Model Year
Transit PL240
E-Transit PL240
Motorhome PL225

Transit Connect PL250
2023 Model Year
Medium Truck PL325
E-Series PL325

Ive got a chuckle for you...ordered 5 Transit W3X's for a company...literally at the same time...4 came in...5th one which was the third one in the sequence ordered had a price increase of $950.....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Deanh said:

Ive got a chuckle for you...ordered 5 Transit W3X's for a company...literally at the same time...4 came in...5th one which was the third one in the sequence ordered had a price increase of $950.....

What about that Diesel Transit Connect? 

Did you ever get that F-150 regular cab you ordered way back when? 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 7:39 PM, MFord said:

they just may not encounter it too much but I was speaking with a 7 year senior sales manager. Ill give him benefit of the doubt, but would like to provide him insight on the right track to help him for future sales and obviously my own sale. 

yeah, it got invoiced this month. Maybe due to truck being built/sticker, etc… 

i ordered in september so thought I would be locked in from the two increases. Currently up $2295 from original. I also dont know what original x plan was from my DORA sheet as they never provided one. Today was the first day I saw my x plan price.

IDK what more to say -- your price should remain the same as what you agreed to.  See any of the price increase memos posted here.

Any increases between order and build dates will show on the window sticker, but you pay the price you originally agreed to.

On 4/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, ice-capades said:

Mid-Year Pricing - Effective April 13, 2022

Trucks

Super Duty

• Increase XL series prices $400 MSRP
  • Increase XLT series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase Lariat series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase King Ranch series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase Platinum series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase Limited series prices $700 MSRP
  • Increase 17X 4X4 Off-road package price $95 MSRP
  • Increase 17Y Tremor Package price $400 MSRP
  • Increase 96K King Ranch Ultimate Package price $335 MSRP
  • Increase 96U Lariat Ulimate Package price $350 MSRP
  • Increase 17K Lariat Sport Package price $145 MSRP
  • Increase 17P XLT Premium Package price $300 MSRP
  • Increase 17C Chrome Package price $115 MSRP
  • Increase 90L XL Power Group Package price $300 MSRP
  • Increase 17S STX Package price $300 MSRP
  • Increase 53W 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package price $50 MSRP
  • Increase 52B TowCommand™ Integrated Trailer Brake Controller price $30 MSRP
  • Increase All Electronic-Locking Axle prices $40 MSRP
  • Increase All Limited-Slip Axle prices $35 MSRP

EFFECTIVE DATE
Dealer Invoice changes will be effective April 13,, 2022.

PRICE PROTECTION
2022 model units invoiced prior to April 13, 2022 will not be re-invoiced.

• Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before April 12, 2022, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before April 18, 2022.

PRICE LEVELS (Effective April 13, 2022)
2022 Model Year

Escape PL240
Edge PL235
Explorer PL250
Expedition PL240
Bronco PL230
Bronco Sport PL235
Mustang PL235
Mustang Mach-E PL230
Ranger PL230
F-150 PL245
Super Duty PL260

Hello, Ice Capades:  I believe there was another Mid-Year Pricing Change sometime between March 19 and April 13 that shows the Super Duty at PL255?  I saw someone post an order preview form that showed PL255.  Could you please post that one?  Thank you.

2 hours ago, Nor Cal Zilla said:

Hello, Ice Capades:  I believe there was another Mid-Year Pricing Change sometime between March 19 and April 13 that shows the Super Duty at PL255?  I saw someone post an order preview form that showed PL255.  Could you please post that one?  Thank you.

I archive every price increase announcement which then gets backed up in 3 locations. There are 2022 Super Duty Price Lists at Price Level 255 (Effective 04/01/2022) but there is no corresponding price increase announcement. I've just spent the last 20+ minutes looking at dozens of Ford announcements, etc. and searching at the FMCDealer.com portal to see if I somehow missed it but there are no results. I can get you the prices for PL250, PL255 & PL260 if you need to compare the pricing for a particular model. If so, send me a private message with the model information. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

Hello, can someone please confirm what documentation a dealer must submit to Ford in order to make sure they receive the kickback from Ford on price protection? My dealer is concerned they will not receive the kickback from Ford on my Raptor. Is there a set of forms that must be submitted? 

I am the original orderer/retail buyer from October. My order should obviously be price protected but my dealer is confused on this process.