Genesis Concept X

Harley Lover

38 minutes ago, Harley Lover said:

It seems they are like Lexus, they chose that shape and are determined to keep issuing iterations of it until they get it right (if that ever happens).

It looks ok on the GV80, but everything else it looks too large for what it's on.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Has a 90s BMW 850 vibe...

Yes I picked up on that too. The 90s BMW 850 and Z3 are some of nicest BMWs in my opinion along with the old classic 70s 2002 (02 Series). I do like this Genesis concept even with that grille. It looks nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gurgeh said:

What's with the long hood on a BEV? I think it is a handsome car, but that hood makes it looks like a 1970s-era Jaguar with a V-12 under the hood.

Style and classic automotive proportions......so it doesn't look like a jellybean/shoe.

• Like 2

On 3/31/2021 at 9:55 PM, Gurgeh said:

What's with the long hood on a BEV? I think it is a handsome car, but that hood makes it looks like a 1970s-era Jaguar with a V-12 under the hood.

My guess is that so far, automakers use this area for storage space, you now would have a huge "frunk" and maybe room for a full sized spare tire with a lot of space for shopping bags as well.

Edited by atomcat68