front grill camera

my truck did not come with the 36o camera system, but in the front grill hiding behind the big oval is a camera wire. is it possible to add the blue oval plate with the camera or will the system need a reboot at ford to recognize the front camera?

thanks

i think maybe i left something out, 92 views

all my trucks before had many extra wires , and all of them were capped off, to prevent corrosion or water damage of said connector or wiring

this camera connection fitting is un capped  and looks like it should be plugged into something. so my thinking is if i acquire the the correct camera and install it with a new emblem with washer, will the head unit see it and pick it up or would it take ford to turn it on?

i would like to have the eye ball up there as this beast hard to tell just how close i can get to the wall, i have a swim noodle now as the "STOP NOW"  indicator

20210407_162902.jpg

talked to my service folks this afternoon during a warranty issue repair.

i can have the front camera put on that is part of the 360 camera system........and tell the brains to see it. but it is not cheap, and once i go down that road i might as well pay to put in the whole 360 protrailer system.

so i think 5k is a bit steep, so next solution will be sought

thanks all