2022 Ford Expedition News

• 4 weeks later...

I think customers will appreciate it having a unique dash compared to F-150 aside from upper-end Lightning models.  I think that was one of the few knocks it really had.

The screen is huge, but people want big screens these days.  I do think the standard 12" screen looks good too, though.   I also like that they're finally giving them LED headlights standard (I think taillights should be LED standard too at the price point.

undefined

2022 Ford Expedition Platinum

• Like 1

I have the Mach E screen in my Mach E, and the first thing people comment about is its size. I got used to it quite quickly, though. I think I'll actually order the smaller screen for my Expedition (if not forced into the big screen via package selection), because I miss the physical, tactile controls. On the other hand, the choice of physical, tactile controls aren't the ones I want instant access to. Hiding the 360° camera three menus deep just sucks, and I don't see a physical camera button anywhere in the images, and I'm never, ever going to use what I think is the Hill Descent Control and Traction Control Off buttons.

The more powerful Navigator/Raptor engine now come with Expedition Timberline and Stealth Performance Package.

Timberline is not quite Expedition Raptor but it's half way there. And I guess we can think of Limited Stealth as ST in all but name. 

Edited by bzcat
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...