Why you'll never catch a Ford pickup driver in a Chevy

On 4/14/2021 at 6:24 AM, ironhorse said:

Something I’ll never understand, a Ford buyer will not buy a Chevy truck, and a Chevy buyer will not buy a Ford truck, but both buyers would buy a damn Dodge truck!  ?

Not me. It's Ford or nothing. If forced to at gunpoint, I would buy a Chevy or GMC. If the gunman wanted me to purchase a Ram, TuRD, or Pissan however, I'd tell him to just go ahead and pull the trigger..

On 4/14/2021 at 7:24 AM, ironhorse said:

Something I’ll never understand, a Ford buyer will not buy a Chevy truck, and a Chevy buyer will not buy a Ford truck, but both buyers would buy a damn Dodge truck!  ?

What sets apart the F150 from the pack is the all aluminum body, the superior 3.5 turbo V6, and now the onboard power generator. Hard to beat. I would think these 3 exclusive features alone would attract previous non Ford buyers. No wonder Ford sells so many of them. Add in the Super Duty with turbo diesel putting out over 1,000 pounds of torque. The Super Duty rules in Central FL....they are everywhere. Big contractors love them and the mom and poppers buy the used ones.