Lincoln Weekly Scheduling Notes

ice-capades

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, April 22nd, Aviator and Nautilus orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY Corsair OTD Scheduling - The extended dressing period for Corsair OTD Fitness orders is Monday, April 12 - Wednesday, April 21.  Scheduling will resume on Thursday, April 22.  Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders
  • 21MY Nautilus OTD Scheduling - The extended dressing period for Nautilus OTD Fitness orders is Monday, April 12 – Wednesday, April 28.  Scheduling will resume on Thursday, April 29.  Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Aviator Balance Out – 2021MY Aviator has balanced out.  Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, BB767 said:

Hi Ice.

You have not updated this thread for some time. Is there no more information to post here or are you posting it elsewhere?

Thanks.

That's because I don't usually have access to the Lincoln scheduling notes regarding Lincoln commodities, etc. 

• 11 months later...
18 minutes ago, antimony said:

Ice

Is there any info on the 2023MY Lincoln Aviator/ Aviator GT scheduling?

Thanks in advance

2023MY Lincoln Aviator scheduling is due to start on 05/19/2022 as posted in the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Production Information forum.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/72804-2023-lincoln-aviator-production-information/

• Like 1