Used 2018 Navi Reserve Advice

Hello!

looking at buying a 2018 Navi Reserve. This truck is loaded (4x4, towing package, upgraded seats, Pano roof, etc...). It’s newly Lincoln certified and has 50k miles on it. I got them down to $55k and wondering what you all think of this deal? Anything I should be on the lookout for?

My coworker also told me that he expects prices on 2018s will drop dramatically, after the 2022s rollout later this year.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

We love our 2018 Navigator. If the used offering meets your needs at a good price point, go for it.

We have noticed a little of the big domestic truck "creaks and moans" as the Navi is aging. That's something i never have noticed in an audi or bmw, but they don't make trucks this big either. Overall it is holding up great.

The only thing i wish i could improve about the Navi is the computer/sync system. Tesla really has us spoiled in this respect, as they continually update the computer interface on all cars every few months. 

That said, i doubt the 2020 model is much better. I find most non tesla computer systems are workable but clunky.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NaviNewbie said:
My coworker also told me that he expects prices on 2018s will drop dramatically, after the 2022s rollout later this year.

There are constant media reports about both new and pre-owned inventory shortages due to the market conditions that have changed since last year and more recently as a result on the ongoing microchip shortage. The manufacturers are reducing incentives wherever possible, dealers are cutting their discounts and used vehicle prices are going up because there isn't enough inventory to satisfy demand. 

• Like 1