New to forum/new to ordering

PJK

Newbie here!.  First time to the forum/ first time ordering a new truck.  Not sure how this works so...here it goes.

I visited my dealership March 3, ordered the truck and put down my down payment.  Made 2nd trip to dealership on 4/5 to check the status.  Found out my salesperson left.   My order was turned over to another salesperson.  He stated it looked like a build date of 5/18 but was given nothing  as far as build number or any info.  4/21 and have not heard or received anything from the dealer.  Just curious if this is normal?  Will eventually get info or just need to wait to hear its arrived at the dealership?

Ordered:

250 Rapid Red Supercrew Lariat  with 7.3 gas and 3.55 electronic 

Thanks

Do yourself a favor and call the sales manager at the dealership.  Not a salesperson.   Tell them you want to know the current status of your order (unscheduled, scheduled with a build date, commodity hold, etc.).  Also find out your priority.  10 is the best - 19 is the worst but if they're all 19 then they get build in chronological order anyway.

Hmm, I ordered a 2021 F250 on March 3rd also.

A couple weeks ago I received a call from my dealer telling me my 2021 will not be able to be built and will now be a 2022. Good luck. My priority code was 10

Edited by Cknox78

The day I ordered mine, they weren't sure if it would be 21 or 22.  They  later called back and said they were given 1 more allotment and it would be a 21.  Ill get ahold of the manager and see if they have any info for me.  Thanks for the response.