Ford Are you Listening

I hope someone at Ford is listening ! Have a 2021 Ford SD, 6.7 with 15000 miles on it and the dealer is telling me my Transmission needs pulled and pulled apart ! Are you shitting me? It's because someone has not fixed the issue that now I am finding out about ! 15000miles and my wrench light came on 3 times but my tranny has been working fine!

Dealer will not install update software because it has over 5000miles on it, what kind of BS is that. This will be my last Ford I buy due to the lack of taking care of the problem before its sold to customers.

Remember the 6L ? Ford Focus Tranny? 

I would lemon law this but have too many miles on it.

LAST FORD I EVER OWN.

It's under warranty, what is the issue?  Stuff happens.  What software are you refering too?  Also software will not fix a hardware issue.  Are you mad that a rebuild won't be as good as new?  I can't fathom why it wouldn't, you will be getting all new components inside.

Also unless you have taken it in for this same issue several times you wouldn't have a lemon law case anyway.  I suggest you sit back and calm down as to avoid blowing a head gasket.  Maybe if you are nice they will get you a loaner. 

• Like 1

Didn't have a hardware issue, Have a dealer issue ! 

Took too different dealer and they installed the software update and problem is fixed. Will never take my truck to Northside Ford for service or repair. 

End of story