Corsair GT Build and Price is up

• 1 month later...

According to my dealer, they are accepting orders now.  I am going to the dealership tomorrow to order a Corsair GT.  Since my father is a Ford retiree I can use his Z plan.  The discount is quite significant.  Combine that with the US federal tax break of ~$6800 and it makes for a great deal.  I'll be trading in my Nautilus once the new one arrives.

If memory serves, the build and price tool was updated to include the Corsair Grand Touring on 14 April, plus or minus a day.  I paid my local Lincoln dealership a visit at the end of that week and they put in my order just before the end of April.  As of late last week, my order has not been scheduled for production.  Based on the scheduling information (very helpfully) made available on this site, I do not expect any progress this week.

It is obviously a challenging time to get anything built, so good luck to everyone.

I found out from a friend that works at Louisville Assembly where the Corsair and Escape are built the plant won't resume production until July 19. The Corsair won't start until August. This is due to the semiconductor issue. My dealer told me customer orders are prioritized over dealer orders. I had to sign a document stating I was ordering the vehicle and didn't work for a dealership. 

• Like 1