All Electric Ford F-150 Lightning to be revealed on May 19 at 930 pm ET

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Faster than the original Lightning (as if we didn't think that would be the case)

E1Cg4XUXMAQx8-s.thumb.jpeg.ca947a81bb6fdc9463075eea6f8b19bc.jpeg

Instant torque and 4WD... neither of which was on the original Lightning. This thing is gonna be crazy bonkers fast. I think anything less than the new benchmark 1,000 hp will be a disappointment. 

Edited by bzcat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 70 Stang said:

Looks like unique body contours on the bed.

You know what I didn't notice that - and now that you mention that, it's also getting it's own taillights too - notice how they notch in like the 2015-20 models rather than the angle down like the '21

Coming to a Worksite Near You: All-new 2021 Ford F-150 | WardsAuto

E1Ceq3hWYAAAwyq.jpeg

7 minutes ago, sullynd said:

Wonder if all BEV F150 will be Lightning, or if Lightning will be just a halo model. 

Indications are all of them will be Lightning.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anthony said:

Faster than the original Lightning (as if we didn't think that would be the case)

E1Cg4XUXMAQx8-s.thumb.jpeg.ca947a81bb6fdc9463075eea6f8b19bc.jpeg

Jim Farley said it perfectly. BEV F-150 Lightning is both a game changer and the most important new product introduction for Ford in the 21st century. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rperez817 said:

Jim Farley said it perfectly. BEV F-150 Lightning is both a game changer and the most important new product introduction for Ford in the 21st century. 

I agree with this statement.  Electrification is coming whether people want it or not, and I believe it is important that Ford leads the truck segment in this category, like they have always been the leader.  

I still like a big ole V8, but I’m excited to see this truck and what it can do.  

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, tbone said:

I agree with this statement.  Electrification is coming whether people want it or not, and I believe it is important that Ford leads the truck segment in this category, like they have always been the leader.  

My only concern is that the Lightning ends up in the Hummer/Halo price range.  Hopefully not. Especially if the CyberTruck ends up in the price range that Tesla has said. 

1 hour ago, Gurgeh said:

Love that quote. Lightning can power your home during an outage caused by lightning!

Wonder if lightning can also recharge your Lightning.  That would be a fast recharge... just needs a retractable lighting rod, lol!

Edited by CoolScoop
  • Haha 1