F250 XLT interior color options

Radio

I wish Ford had not removed the tan (medium camel?) interior option for the F250 XLT trim level. I'm paying more than my first home cost for this truck and I have only one color to choose from? A lifeless gray that has to it's advantage it doesn't show dirt. To paraphrase Henry Ford, "They can have any color they want as long as it's that boring gray color."

The camel was genuinely pretty when matched against certain exterior colors. And now it's gone. 

And the self-dimming electronic rear-view mirror that came in on my 2007 F150 XLT is not available in XLT trim? 

On my wish list, give me back the tan interior and my mirror I liked. It's the least you could do for $54,150 dollars. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree, Ford seems pretty lame in their choice of interior colors.  Even at Lariat level you can have black or super light tan.   I looked at building a Platinum but if I ordered Rapid Red  the site would not let me opt for Dark Marsala interior, only black.  I live in Arizona… I don’t want a black interior.  So I went with a KR.