Flood Ford ESP

So while I am waiting on my truck to be built I was curious if anyone had experience with purchasing extended warranties through Flood Ford?  Seems like the way to go or at least a way to negotiate with the dealer.  Looks like high volume and therefore lower cost for coverage.  Thanks in advance for any input. 

• Like 1

Anderson & Koch Ford and Lombard Ford as well, all are usually within a few $100 dollars. 

Also many dealers don't negotiate liked they used to on the ESP because of the lawsuits. Even my dealer that I have a great relationship with says buy it online. He doesn't want to get into a lawsuit where he needs to explain why different people were charged a different amount. Makes for good headlines that you were charging women or a minority more than someone else.

25 minutes ago, road turtle said:

I've never purchased an extended warranty for a vehicle.  Seriously considering it for the SD I have on order.  How do you get an online price for ESP?

Have you started here?  https://www.floodfordesp.com/buy_now.php?MakeID=1&ModelID=Select+Model+...&ModelID=3&SELECT_Model2=&VehicleYear=2021&x=17&y=15

HRG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2021 at 11:07 PM, Quags said:

There are some restrictions in Florida.  I tried one of the sites and they don't sell to us.  I've used extended warranties on a few vehicles but I bought CPO.  It came in handy a few times.

Who did you buy from? I'm also from FL and want a ESP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, id_birdhntr said:

Thanks I will look at that one as well.  Decided to get a Powerboost so little more nervous about costs down the road even though the battery is covered for 8 years. 

I'm thinking of doing the same since I've also opted for the Powerboost. I've never purchased a ESP for any of the 5 Fords I've owned so kinda new territory for me. My truck is supposed to be built today so better put on my research hat & figure it out. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...