New to this forum

Broccoli Rob

Hello all,

I started out on the F150GEN14 forum late last year while doing research before buying my first new new vehicle, a 2021 F150 Platinum PowerBoost etc, etc. I have since joined the many thousands of people who have had their trucks "produced" and have not received said truck or any update on it from Ford, via a dealer or otherwise. To kill the time, I've since branches out to the F150 forums and now here, always on the lookout for a way to glean more info on where my truck is in the ether!

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 8:17 PM, Broccoli Rob said:

Hello all,

I started out on the F150GEN14 forum late last year while doing research before buying my first new new vehicle, a 2021 F150 Platinum PowerBoost etc, etc. I have since joined the many thousands of people who have had their trucks "produced" and have not received said truck or any update on it from Ford, via a dealer or otherwise. To kill the time, I've since branches out to the F150 forums and now here, always on the lookout for a way to glean more info on where my truck is in the ether!

Hello Broccoli Rob., Fancy seeing you here too! Pretty much the same story here. I've been on gen14 and f150 forums for some time now. First learning about the options before ordering and now trying to learn any bit of info available on my missing truck build etc... Ordered my 21 Lariat Powerboost hybrid 501a 6.5' bed in stone gray with Baja leather on 3/22. Truck was built on 4/26 but remains In-Production status and eta has now come and passed but remains 5/17 atleast from consumer tracking that I can see.... 

Thanks for having me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...