Making change to my Order?

J-Hop

My order was giving a VIN# on May 6th and it's scheduled to be built the week of 6/14.  I was thinking of making a change from the 2.7 to the 3.5.  My question is what is the window to make this change without starting over?  Will this delay my scheduled build date?  If so I might just leave it as is, I'm afraid to do anything that could cause anymore delays.

9 hours ago, akirby said:

The window was before you were assigned a vin.  Too late.

Vehicles are assigned the VIN number at the time the order is scheduled but specifications/options can be changed up until the order is "Locked In" which is about the time the scheduling is refined to the "Scheduled to Day" point or 2-3 weeks prior to production. There are restrictions and certain specifications cannot be changed... Body Code, Equipment Package/PEP #, Powertrain (?) and/or controlled commodities. The most common changes are to paint, interior trim and miscellaneous freestanding options. Any changes made to a scheduled order will push the scheduled production date back a minimum of 1 week. Changes made to an order are sent to the plant for processing with confirmation and a revised DORA sent 24 hours later if the changes are approved. 

Edited by ice-capades