Brand of tires on F350

28 minutes ago, LEADHEAD said:

What Brand of tires is Ford putting on the 2021 F350 Lariat Diesel SRW. Goodyear or Michelins. I hope the answer isn't Goodyear.

My friend just got an F250 XL STX 4x4 7.3 Gas (2021 MY) , came with Goodyear Wranglers.

Not sure if different models/engines make a difference with tire brand.

Of course, it probably changes weekly!

I wonder if My Dealer would change them if they are Goodyear. I used to work for them in a different division other than their rubber division and get tires 30 percent off retail. I had 3 sets of Eagle ST that blew the sidewalls out on  Z28. I have never ran anything Goodyear after that and never will. I also will not run their sub divisions.

13 minutes ago, LEADHEAD said:

I wonder if My Dealer would change them if they are Goodyear.

Like anything , it doesn't hurt to ask. But, considering the lack of inventory out at dealers, they may be willing to swap the tires to a different brand, but be prepared to pay a premium.  If you don't buy that truck, somebody else probably will.

HRG

The Tremor comes with Goodyear duratracs. Some have complained of wandering over the road for the first 1000 miles or so or until tires break in. Lowering the psi to 55 front/65 rear seems to help accoring to posts on tremor forum.

I like BF Goodrich personally and think it's a better tire. But the Duratracs are excelent in snow if your up north or in mountains

Right now the all season 18 inch 2WD tires are usually Continentals. My 2wd 2022 F-250 will likely come with those. I read online people like the ride and overall quality but complain of lack of traction on surfaces such as wet grass.

I'm a big Michelin fan. Perhaps there will be a shortage of Continentals and Michelin will step in?

I guess I'll find out...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...