Can anyone retrieve a service history on a Ford vehicle?

Hey guys.  I'm buying a Ford vehicle and would like to see the service history for it if possible (want to know if there were any major issues that were worked on etc....).  I have the CarFax, but it does not go into much detail other than it went in for service on certain dates.

Feel free to PM me or post here.  I'd be super very appreciative!

Thanks!

-Anthony

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Hey guys.  I'm buying a Ford vehicle and would like to see the service history for it if possible (want to know if there were any major issues that were worked on etc....).  I have the CarFax, but it does not go into much detail other than it went in for service on certain dates.

Feel free to PM me or post here.  I'd be super very appreciative!

Thanks!

-Anthony

As fuzzymoomoo suggested... give the VIN number to a Ford dealership and they'll pull the available service history. It should show all warranty, recall and paid service work done at a Ford dealership. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Can you have a Ford dealer service department run the VIN and see if anything comes up? It probably won't tell you what might have been done at an independent shop but it should give you an idea of what was done to it.

What are you getting? 

2019 Ford Edge Titanium. Has not been delivered yet (Carvana).  I wanted to get the service info before it arrived in case it had some major issues that had been worked on, then I can just cancel it if I'm not comfortable with it's history.

Thanks anyway gents.

• 2 weeks later...