2022MY Scheduling

17 minutes ago, Cory Plymel said:

Curious how one gets a PCO? 

I was able to get one easily.  I created a FORD account at Ford.com  and then I went to TRUCKS, then picked an F150 (it doesnt matter).  and did Search Inventory and just started pricing them out and selecting a bunch of dealers to send inventory searches too.  I only had to do about 5 local dealers and very quickly I had the 1500.00 PCO that while it said F150, the fine print showed SUper Duty's.  It had CERT# etc. 

15 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Scheduling is usually done on Thursday's only.  

13 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

So glad to hear that you got the information you required! It so unfortunate that you couldn't get the same information from your Dealer and had to call Ford. In normal times, most customers that place factory orders just wait until the dealership calls them to tell them that their vehicle arrived. It's the enthusiasts that want more information than dealerships provide. It gets very frustrating for me to constantly hear stories about the poor customer service and outright lies that Dealers tell customers. Just give customers the information they request, give them straight answers and you'll earn their respect. 

I used to run a Vehicle Visibility report, showing the updated status, for every retail and fleet order at my dealership which was distributed each morning to the General Manager, Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Fleet Manager and the Fleet Manager. In addition, the information was available to every sales representative each day so that they'd know the status of their customers' orders and could keep them updated. And because I also managed the new vehicle order bank and ordered every stock, retail and fleet vehicle, I often dealt directly with customers to answer questions and advise them of changes to consider in order to expedite scheduling when their original specifications were likely to cause long delays in scheduling. And in cases where the customer couldn't change order specifications, there were contacts I could use to get an order re-prioritized to "01" to expedite scheduling and/or get exceptions made to commodity issues. 

Ice,  have you heard if Ford is deviating from the norm and doing more scheduling today?  

Also to quote your other message.  I wish more people in dealerships had your work ethic.   My deal seems to be one of those order and forget it.  Which I don't mind but I'm getting such SLOW responses when I wanted changes made, etc.  I don't even know if they added my last changes. They weren't big deals (dual batts) but none the less it would be nice to just hear a follow up like yes they were added etc when I ask.  I hate having to go in person LOL. 

49 minutes ago, Fingerlakes said:

Without sounding totally stupid, what does PCO mean and should my dealer be able to get the $2000.00 for me if my truck is eligible? 2022 F450. Thanks

Private Cash Offer,

Its unique to you. 

1 hour ago, Cory Plymel said:

Curious how one gets a PCO? 

Try calling Ford marketing @ 800 334-4375 and ask if you have offers in your name, also request a brochure. Go to build and price and build a few. No magic formula, but sometimes something gets triggered.  

1 hour ago, RubenZ said:

Ice,  have you heard if Ford is deviating from the norm and doing more scheduling today?  

Also to quote your other message.  I wish more people in dealerships had your work ethic.   My deal seems to be one of those order and forget it.  Which I don't mind but I'm getting such SLOW responses when I wanted changes made, etc.  I don't even know if they added my last changes. They weren't big deals (dual batts) but none the less it would be nice to just hear a follow up like yes they were added etc when I ask.  I hate having to go in person LOL. 

Ford notifies Dealers when scheduling is done later than Thursday. 

1 hour ago, road turtle said:

Ice,

My priority code changed from 11 --> 21 on May 24th

Fleet Scheduling Priority Code 11 21   b-merri7

May-24-2021, 12:42 EDT

Any thoughts as to why it might be changed?

If your vehicle order is for a Fleet, none of the retail priority codes apply as the Fleet order and scheduling process is a separate process and not related to any of the processes or procedures applicable to either stock or retail orders. 

2 hours ago, RubenZ said:

I was able to get one easily.  I created a FORD account at Ford.com  and then I went to TRUCKS, then picked an F150 (it doesnt matter).  and did Search Inventory and just started pricing them out and selecting a bunch of dealers to send inventory searches too.  I only had to do about 5 local dealers and very quickly I had the 1500.00 PCO that while it said F150, the fine print showed SUper Duty's.  It had CERT# etc. 

I just did this procedure with 6 dealers around me and I am not seeing the PCO yet. Does this take a day or more to generate? Does this come by way of email from Ford? 

45 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

If your vehicle order is for a Fleet, none of the retail priority codes apply as the Fleet order and scheduling process is a separate process and not related to any of the processes or procedures applicable to either stock or retail orders. 

not fleet, retail A Plan

20 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

I just did this procedure with 6 dealers around me and I am not seeing the PCO yet. Does this take a day or more to generate? Does this come by way of email from Ford? 

i literally got it like right away as an email.  It came as an email from FORD but listed a specific dealer in email..  But you dont have to necessarily use that dealer.  It gets tied to your information to FORD. It says F150 but thats because before teh Super Duty's I also inquired on F-150's. 

PCO.PNG

Edited by RubenZ
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

You don't get it automatically.   It's determined by Ford's marketing algorithms.   Some people get them, some don't.  You can't control it or force it or get one just by requesting it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krugger2 said:

Try calling Ford marketing @ 800 334-4375 and ask if you have offers in your name, also request a brochure. Go to build and price and build a few. No magic formula, but sometimes something gets triggered.  

I just called Ford marketing. I ordered my 2022 F350 on April 9th. Rep confirmed my schedule week of July 26th and my VIN#. However, she told me that the PCOs are managed by a 3rd party and she could not generate one. When I asked her how to get one she hemmed and hawed and confirmed that logging on and ordering a brochure sometimes gets you one. I think that is strange. Why doesn't Ford just offer it? Whose pocket is it coming out of? Ford or the Dealer?  I created an account on Ford.com and downloaded a few brochures so I hope I see one soon. I also asked my sales rep at the dealer (who did not know the term "PCO") to check into it. Anybody have any luck going through dealer or Ford to get a PCO?

7 minutes ago, KCinNC said:

I just called Ford marketing. I ordered my 2022 F350 on April 9th. Rep confirmed my schedule week of July 26th and my VIN#. However, she told me that the PCOs are managed by a 3rd party and she could not generate one. When I asked her how to get one she hemmed and hawed and confirmed that logging on and ordering a brochure sometimes gets you one. I think that is strange. Why doesn't Ford just offer it? Whose pocket is it coming out of? Ford or the Dealer?  I created an account on Ford.com and downloaded a few brochures so I hope I see one soon. I also asked my sales rep at the dealer (who did not know the term "PCO") to check into it. Anybody have any luck going through dealer or Ford to get a PCO?

It comes out of Ford's pocket.   It's an extra incentive that's offered to some people on some vehicles sometimes.   If they offered it to everybody then it wouldn't be a PCO it would just be a regular rebate.  It's based on your personal history, location, etc. etc.   Requesting a brochure, browsing vehicle inventory, build and price, etc. is the only way you can attempt to get one but it's not guaranteed.  That's just the way it works.

• Sad 1

I just called Ford customer relations.

They advised they are no longer giving out vin's and build dates. They WILL tell you if there is a vin availbale and if there is a build date available, however. Any further info they said you must contact your dealership which has access to the latest information on your specific order.

Bummer.

• Like 1

2022 F-350 CCSB 6.7 Platinum ordered 4-22-21 Priority Code 10 confirmed through the dealer today with VIN and build date of 7-19-21. Called the Ford Marketing number yesterday and order was still in Preview. I called this morning and the young lady who sounded very new to Ford told me that she could verify that it was scheduled but that she was not allowed to give me the Vin or the build date and to call my dealer. Dealer responded back to my message with the info. Good luck everybody and from what I have learned from ice- capades is make the dealer do his job and give you the info.

12 minutes ago, Baddestt said:

They advised they are no longer giving out vin's and build dates. They WILL tell you if there is a vin availbale and if there is a build date available, however. Any further info they said you must contact your dealership which has access to the latest information on your specific order.

Bummer.

That makes sense now to what I was told. I just assumed the young lady was new to her position. She was correct in what she told me. Thanks Baddest for the update.

1 hour ago, Baddestt said:

Bummer.

What number did you use?