2022MY Scheduling

I just call the marketing department 800-334-4375 and provided my order number and dealer code from the build sheet. Unfortunately my truck has yet to be scheduled and a VIN generated, but the representative informed me that it should generate soon. Probably since it’s a n F450 this is the hold up. I heard that the F450s might not get scheduled until the first part of August. It seems those that have received information have build dates in July.

Edited by ikre8kos4u

Ford marketing is 800 334 4375.  I’ve talked to them twice today, both ladies were very polite and helpful.  I had to contact my sales person and get a corrected Order Code as the one on my order preview was apparently some random default number.  Bottom line, both the salesman and Ford Customer Service told me that our 22MY Super Duty, ordered on April 16, has not yet been scheduled.  The salesman did tell me that he’d start sending me updates every Monday, which is a step in the right direction, as I hadn’t heard anything from him since placing the order six week ago.

2 hours ago, Mirage Flatter said:

Are you folks that are getting VIN’s and build dates receiving the email updates from Ford that are illustrated in the order confirmation emails?

Yes, got my VIN yesterday.  As for the email with it...no.  Ford marketing confirmed it was released but my dealer sent me a screenshot for my records.  I was told I will have the production date next week, but from what I understand from Ford Marketing again is that based my my priority code of 10, the build date should be 7/19/21.

I ordered 4/16/21.

22 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Yes, got my VIN yesterday.  As for the email with it...no.  Ford marketing confirmed it was released but my dealer sent me a screenshot for my records.  I was told I will have the production date next week, but from what I understand from Ford Marketing again is that based my my priority code of 10, the build date should be 7/19/21.

I ordered 4/16/21.

I hope so for you, I ordered 3/22/21 with priority code 10 and got 7/26/21 build date. Dealer said they had 6 retail ordered and 2 got picked up this round.

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2021 at 2:36 PM, ikre8kos4u said:

I just call the marketing department 800-334-4375 and provided my order number and dealer code from the build sheet. Unfortunately my truck has yet to be scheduled and a VIN generated, but the representative informed me that it should generate soon. Probably since it’s a n F450 this is the hold up. I heard that the F450s might not get scheduled until the first part of August. It seems those that have received information have build dates in July.

I ordered my F450 Platinum pickup (not C&C) in the end of March, and it's scheduled to be built July 19. 

• Like 1

2022 Super Duty Lariat 4x4 

Star White/ Carbonized lower Accent

Priority code 19

Order date.  5/24

OrderConfirmation email 5/25

Marketing provided VIN only   6/3

6/7 Dealer Provided Build date  7/26 

ETA unknown Fleet Mgr.said   mid August/early Sept

62537027_2022F250BuildSheet1copy2.thumb.jpg.eea2ce4acd6d3924f5fb07058914840f.jpg

r

Well I guess I fall into the category of dealing with a lazy dealership now. I ordered my F-350 on 4/22 and was told the priority code was 10. After the initial scheduling started I called the dealer multiple times to see if I my order had been scheduled. A week later he calls me and shoots me a screenshot of my VIN and says it is scheduled for 7-19-21 but I could tell the screenshot was purposely edited to only show the VIN. I submitted a request on this forum to track the vehicle and found it is actually scheduled for the week of 8-2-21. No big deal but I have my 2018 F-250 sold when my truck arrives and  I am trying to keep the mileage down. I seriously doubt my priority code was correct and I have requested to see the Vehicle Visibility on this. No reply as of yet.

35 minutes ago, Chris E said:

Well I guess I fall into the category of dealing with a lazy dealership now. I ordered my F-350 on 4/22 and was told the priority code was 10. After the initial scheduling started I called the dealer multiple times to see if I my order had been scheduled. A week later he calls me and shoots me a screenshot of my VIN and says it is scheduled for 7-19-21 but I could tell the screenshot was purposely edited to only show the VIN. I submitted a request on this forum to track the vehicle and found it is actually scheduled for the week of 8-2-21. No big deal but I have my 2018 F-250 sold when my truck arrives and  I am trying to keep the mileage down. I seriously doubt my priority code was correct and I have requested to see the Vehicle Visibility on this. No reply as of yet.

Looking at your time line and I'm just guessing but it sounds like your order got scheduled/picked up yesterday and by all the other post from last weeks scheduling dates being 7/19 & 7/26 yours would make since being 8/2. Guessing dealer was not being truthful.

43 minutes ago, mink said:

Looking at your time line and I'm just guessing but it sounds like your order got scheduled/picked up yesterday and by all the other post from last weeks scheduling dates being 7/19 & 7/26 yours would make since being 8/2. Guessing dealer was not being truthful.

When I called Ford Marketing about 10 days they told me it had a VIN assigned but told me they couldn’t give any info. That’s when I called the dealer and he shot me the Vin. I wished I could see the Vehicle Visibility info but the dealer is an hour away from me so that will have to be next week. 

1 hour ago, Chris E said:

The only part of the Vehicle Visibility report that will show the priority code is the Vehicle Details section. The Status History section of the report with the "Full History" will show all the order status changes since the order was placed. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:36 PM, Mirage Flatter said:

Are you folks that are getting VIN’s and build dates receiving the email updates from Ford that are illustrated in the order confirmation emails?

I have not received any email updates. I called Ford Marketing last week and got a VIN# and a schedule week of July 26th. I asked my sales rep at the dealer to get it for me and I got it before him. That is not a good sign if Ford is now channeling all questions through the dealer.