2022MY Scheduling

Ya I still thinks its bogus people who just ordered even last week are getting build dates and VINS before us who ordered month/s ago.  I mean I have a damn XL model with no carpet, etc.  How is it there are more commodities available for some of these higher end packages and not mine LOL. 

Edited by RubenZ

1 hour ago, CanadianTremor said:

It seems like order dates mean nothing these days.  I have a Bronco as well on order and I see guys who reserved 6 months after me getting built before mine. 

Same with me. Had a day one reservation and still nothing. I think I’m canceling that order. Luckily I got scheduled quickly for my SD. 

I made my weekly call to Ford Marketing today.  The gal I talked to said she remembered me from my past calls, so I guess we're almost on a first name basis.  Anyway, today I received a VIN.  Still not scheduled to week or day, but having the VIN has to be a step in the right direction.  I'll call again in a week.  BTW, F250 CCLB, 7.3, FX4, XLT Premium.  Ordered on 04/16/2021.

Edited by Mirage Flatter

8 minutes ago, Mirage Flatter said:

I made my weekly call to Ford Marketing today.  The gal I talked to said she remembered me from my past calls, so I guess we're almost on a first name basis.  Anyway, today I received a VIN.  Still not scheduled to week or day, but having the VIN has to be a step in the right direction.  I'll call again in a week.  BTW, F250 CCLB, 7.3, FX4, XLT Premium.  Ordered on 04/16/2021.

Does this happen to be a Tremor model?

Just found out my build week has been pushed out to 9-20-21. Started at 7-19-21 then moved to 8-2-21 and now 9-20-21. I think Ford is playing games now with their chip allocation. If it moves further out I think I will keep what I have.

2 hours ago, Evolrider said:

Trying to look at this in a positive light, at least they are not building more trucks just to let them sit.   I would rather wait longer for my build instead of it sitting there for weeks or months waiting on parts to finish the build.   

Agreed!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Evolrider said:

Trying to look at this in a positive light, at least they are not building more trucks just to let them sit.   I would rather wait longer for my build instead of it sitting there for weeks or months waiting on parts to finish the build.   

I just hope when my 22 Tremor arrives, I still have all this equity in my 19 F150 for my trade in value.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 9:39 PM, RubenZ said:

Ya I still thinks its bogus people who just ordered even last week are getting build dates and VINS before us who ordered month/s ago.  I mean I have a damn XL model with no carpet, etc.  How is it there are more commodities available for some of these higher end packages and not mine LOL. 

I ordered a XL 350 in May and got a build week and vin. I don’t see any pattern of how orders are being pulled. Just a wide range of builds with various dates 

2 hours ago, mjchamp said:

Is Ford going to deliver all of the 2021 trucks before they start 2022 production?

The 2021/2022 production timetable is set and not dependent on fulfilling all unscheduled 2021MY retail orders. Options and commodities often balance out early at the end of the Model Year which can result in unscheduled retail orders not being built. When 2021MY scheduling is balanced out, unscheduled retail orders will need to be reordered as 2022MY vehicles. Dealers have access to the latest information available. 

• Like 2

FYI,  Ordered 3/22 received vin and build date for 7/26 a month ago then 2 weeks ago it went to 8/9 and just checked with dealer and now it is  9/20 so if you have a build week I hope it holds for you but don't count on it.