2022MY Scheduling

11 hours ago, mink said:

FYI,  Ordered 3/22 received vin and build date for 7/26 a month ago then 2 weeks ago it went to 8/9 and just checked with dealer and now it is  9/20 so if you have a build week I hope it holds for you but don't count on it.

I was 7/19, then 8/9, but after seeing your post and a few similar ones, I'm afraid to ask where I am now. 

• Like 2

Well today my order transitioned to "In Production"... so according to Ford this occurs 6 to 10 days before actually hitting to production line.  What does this mean with the one week shut down coming?  Don't know, but just happy to see a change 5 months.

• Like 2

Being this is the first time ordering and the first Ford, I have learned so much on this forum. Thanks everyone. So now for the probably dumb question. 
When I see 2021MY balance out on 10 July. Does that mean no more 21’s built ? That’s the last ones rolling off the line? Thanks. 

56 minutes ago, LarryD said:

Being this is the first time ordering and the first Ford, I have learned so much on this forum. Thanks everyone. So now for the probably dumb question. 
When I see 2021MY balance out on 10 July. Does that mean no more 21’s built ? That’s the last ones rolling off the line? Thanks. 

Correct no more 21’s rolling off the line.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 11:20 AM, rsmith2786 said:

Mine also moved to "In Production" but my last update was that I was scheduled for the week of July 26th.  Now I'm wondering if I've been pulled forward in the production schedule?  I tried asking my dealer but they just respond that I've been in production since Wednesday.  Not very helpful.

Seems odd they'd change the status if I'm really still a few weeks away.

Yea same, mine moved to “in production” this week also. Originally scheduled to week 7/19 then to day 7/24 then pushed to 8/17 but now in production???? No clue. Text my dealer and he said status showed as “in production” on primary side and secondary showed “sent to plant” but no ETA. Really odd it shows in production when last update I got was 8/17. Checking for that window sticker daily tho lol

• Like 1

If you all don’t mind, what trim levels are these trucks that are having status changes to “in production” I have a F450 Platinum that is still clean unscheduled. When I called this week the marketing team stated it could be 1-2 weeks and I’d see a Vin. Fingers crossed.

37 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

If you all don’t mind, what trim levels are these trucks that are having status changes to “in production” I have a F450 Platinum that is still clean unscheduled. When I called this week the marketing team stated it could be 1-2 weeks and I’d see a Vin. Fingers crossed.

My truck which last scheduled date moved back twice to 8/17 surprisingly went to “in production” status this week. I ordered a F350 SRW Lariat ultimate package with the 6.7 diesel, LED headlights power moonroof spray in bed liner 5th wheel prep and other miscellaneous smaller options like upfitter switches clearance lights etc. still waiting on a window sticker but I’m not holding my breath

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolaqua said:

I know the KTP line is down this coming week.  But I wonder if this includes those who issue the window stickers.

If KTP is down then no trucks are being built. Although they are expected to schedule more superdutys this week.

I imagine the first 22's will cone down the line the week of the 19th.

7 minutes ago, Moosetremor said:

Got example what the difference between these two? 

• 05/27/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  •       TBD         - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)

2022 Model Year

Tbd to be determined 

ktp is Kentucky truck plant 

ohap is the Ohio assembly plant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moosetremor said:

Got example what the difference between these two? 

• 05/27/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  •       TBD         - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)

From what I understand...

KTP builds regular superdutys F250-F450

OHAP builds chassis cabs (no beds)

• Like 1

Is it normal for the dealer to not have an update of whether your vehicle was scheduled by 5pm on a Thursday? He said that he wouldn’t know until tomorrow afternoon. They’re literally making me feel like I’m twisting their arm to get a simple update on my order. Never received a DORA, never received a confirmation email from Ford, I have nothing but an order preview sheet and a signed buyers order.

I’m considering just cancelling the order tomorrow if it isn’t scheduled and restarting my time with another dealer with better communication/retail order processes. 

I ordered a 2022 XLT  ccsb with the 7.3 the 1st week of june  I had second thoughts and ordered a Lariat with value pack and sport on 6/24.  Dealer told me it was a new order since I changed trim levels, but they said they would just keep the xlt for dealer stock.  They only required a $100 deposit, so I didnt care.  They sent me the vin# and scheduled build date of 8/16 for the xlt today, but dont have one for the lariat yet.  

I'm probably an exception here, but I'd rather have it come in Nov/Dec anyway.  Gives me more time to  put away money

Edited by Harrycomes
Dates

41 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

Is it normal for the dealer to not have an update of whether your vehicle was scheduled by 5pm on a Thursday? He said that he wouldn’t know until tomorrow afternoon. They’re literally making me feel like I’m twisting their arm to get a simple update on my order. Never received a DORA, never received a confirmation email from Ford, I have nothing but an order preview sheet and a signed buyers order.

I’m considering just cancelling the order tomorrow if it isn’t scheduled and restarting my time with another dealer with better communication/retail order processes. 

new here.. 

I also feel the same as you.  I wish there was a way to verify I was in the COVP.  I had to ask my dealer about it, then they requested I sign a purchase agreement and my ID but still wonder if it even got processed.  Originally ordered an XLT Tremor on 4/8.  Changed to a Lariat Tremor on 6/8, got a new order number and then nothing.  Ford marketing can’t verify if I’m in the COVP either.  Dealer seems annoyed if I ask any questions. 

42 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

I'm in the same damn boat.  My dealer even tells me "when its scheduled you'll hear from me. No need to keep asking me"    Like what the hell. I aint got time to be waiting around.   I think I'm cancelling and going to pick a 21 that's now being delivered daily to dealers.  In just the last week I've tracked a bunch that were delivered to dealers.  THe difference in their options vs mine is not enough for me to sit around and wait for mine to be scheduled. 

41 minutes ago, 1991LX said:

new here.. 

I also feel the same as you.  I wish there was a way to verify I was in the COVP.  I had to ask my dealer about it, then they requested I sign a purchase agreement and my ID but still wonder if it even got processed.  Originally ordered an XLT Tremor on 4/8.  Changed to a Lariat Tremor on 6/8, got a new order number and then nothing.  Ford marketing can’t verify if I’m in the COVP either.  Dealer seems annoyed if I ask any questions. 

21 minutes ago, RubenZ said:

I'm in the same damn boat.  My dealer even tells me "when its scheduled you'll hear from me. No need to keep asking me"    Like what the hell. I aint got time to be waiting around.   I think I'm cancelling and going to pick a 21 that's now being delivered daily to dealers.  In just the last week I've tracked a bunch that were delivered to dealers.  THe difference in their options vs mine is not enough for me to sit around and wait for mine to be scheduled. 

plus like it was said on one of the other forums, these trucks are like legos, you can add anything after the fact.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, RubenZ said:

Yeah I definitely feel for you. For me it isn’t even really the time. I made peace with potentially not seeing the truck by hunting season. We have the 2014 f150 and a car to commute. It’s more so the day I gave them my money that was the last I heard anything. Just frustrated that they don’t realize the commitment it is for some people to commit to a 70K dollar vehicle with literally unknown lead time. Simple communication goes along way. And I’m pretty sure my order was never submitted with my email as I never got my confirmation like I said. When I called marketing two weeks after placing the order, they said my email wasn’t in the order, and they said my number back to me and I’ve never even heard of the phone number before. Wasn’t the dealer, my wife’s, nobodies. Just a random number. It’s like there is zero accountability. I’m in sales, I am held accountable for my errors when they’re made. We’re all human but don’t make me feel like a PITA when I call about my truck. I feel ya. 

1 hour ago, 1991LX said:

Yeah I definitely feel for you. For me it isn’t even really the time. I made peace with potentially not seeing the truck by hunting season. We have the 2014 f150 and a car to commute. It’s more so the day I gave them my money that was the last I heard anything. Just frustrated that they don’t realize the commitment it is for some people to commit to a 70K dollar vehicle with literally unknown lead time. Simple communication goes along way. And I’m pretty sure my order was never submitted with my email as I never got my confirmation like I said. When I called marketing two weeks after placing the order, they said my email wasn’t in the order, and they said my number back to me and I’ve never even heard of the phone number before. Wasn’t the dealer, my wife’s, nobodies. Just a random number. It’s like there is zero accountability. I’m in sales, I am held accountable for my errors when they’re made. We’re all human but don’t make me feel like a PITA when I call about my truck. I feel ya. 

I was in the same boat, i had keep asking my dealer for my COVP confirmation email. They kept telling me they never got one and didn't know what I was talking about. They eventually found it in the trash section of their email yesterday. My COVP was approved on Sunday 7/11/2021, i called Ford customer relations this afternoon and my truck was finally scheduled and received a VIN.  I would call 800-334-4375 with your order code and sales code, they are nice and pretty helpful. I would also send your salesman an email requesting your COVP approval email. Good luck!

1 hour ago, MClark153 said:

I was in the same boat, i had keep asking my dealer for my COVP confirmation email. They kept telling me they never got one and didn't know what I was talking about. They eventually found it in the trash section of their email yesterday. My COVP was approved on Sunday 7/11/2021, i called Ford customer relations this afternoon and my truck was finally scheduled and received a VIN.  I would call 800-334-4375 with your order code and sales code, they are nice and pretty helpful. I would also send your salesman an email requesting your COVP approval email. Good luck!

I did call marketing, they said that I should call tomorrow as their systems take 24 hours to update and I was referring to my initial order confirmation email, not even the COVP one. Just a hot mess.