2022MY Scheduling

I've never really felt like I was bothering the salesman with my endless and repeated calls/texts regarding my order. Guess it helps when my father is the salesman. The management team has been great about answering any questions to let me know the status of my build too.

The last build week I received from Ford said 9-6 but dealer said today 9-25 and I don’t trust him anymore. Time to look at another brand because I am tired of the lack of communication from Ford and the dealer. Don’t even try to call the Ford Marketing # anymore, they will not answer anymore.

I did the same, my dealer was great but Ford moved my build back 5 times since ordering on 3/23. So I went and purchased a GMC and canceled my order last week, because from what I can tell it won't be built and if it is it will be next year some time. Very sad how Ford is being managed.

• Like 1

I misunderstood the salesman. My new build date is now 10-25. What are the chances it will get built that week? I have a buddy who manages a Chevy and Ram dealership and he said all their orders just got pushed back to Oct dates as well. 

Edited by Chris E

5 hours ago, Chris E said:

I misunderstood the salesman. My new build date is now 10-25. What are the chances it will get built that week? I have a buddy who manages a Chevy and Ram dealership and he said all their orders just got pushed back to Oct dates as well. 

10/25 seems to be a placeholder for people that have AS.  If they get the necessary parts in trucks with AS will probably start being built.  but considering they are scheduling this week for 9/27, 10/25 seems to just be a place to put all the trucks that have VINs but no parts to make them. just my opinion based on nothing solid or confirmed. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:16 AM, ice-capades said:

Great... another Dealer that either doesn't know what they're doing or can't be bothered to give a customer straight answers and/or the information they require! It's a simple process to save the Vehicle Visibility Report as a .PDF file or to do a screen capture that can be sent as a .JPG file. Also, you can't have a VIN number without an assigned production week and there can't be an ETA either without the assigned production week. 

I have a question about this.  I posted in another thread that my dealer has been no help, so better to talk to folks here who know...  If i have a VIN and that definitely means I'm scheduled?  But Ford marketing doesn't have the ability to look that up?  Or if I call them they should be able to find it?  TIA

my dealer never attached my email to the order, so i never received any emails from ford.  I called ford marketing with my sales code and order code and they provided me the VIN and production week. they may have changed what information they give out over the phone.  bottom line is your dealer should provide you the information you request.  if your email was attached to the order, your production week should have been given to you in the same email your VIN came in. 

17 hours ago, Floods said:

my dealer never attached my email to the order, so i never received any emails from ford.  I called ford marketing with my sales code and order code and they provided me the VIN and production week. they may have changed what information they give out over the phone.  bottom line is your dealer should provide you the information you request.  if your email was attached to the order, your production week should have been given to you in the same email your VIN came in. 

I didn't get the email via VIN, I got it from calling Ford.  Any and all communication I've had thus far on my order has come from calling Ford.  Nothing via email or my dealer.