2022MY Scheduling

My order was placed 5/8.  I just called the number and they show nothing yet.  I'm noticing a lot over at the Ford Tremor Forums that have received VINS were placed in March and Early April.  Maybe us MAY order will be tomorrow or next week. 

21 minutes ago, Cackalacky said:

call this # (800) 334-4375) and give them your order code and Sales code and personal info and they can provide for you

Thanks a lot! Scheduling is still in progress, but I did get a VIN. Also confirmed that my PCO for $2000 applies to 2022 even though it only says 19/20/21 in the mailer. I placed my order 4/24.

Edited by ScotNH

27 minutes ago, ScotNH said:

Thanks a lot! Scheduling is still in progress, but I did get a VIN. Also confirmed that my PCO for $2000 applies to 2022 even though it only says 19/20/21 in the mailer. I placed my order 4/24.

I only placed my order 5/24 so don’t really expect anything yet, but I called anyway. No VIN for me yet. I also asked about having my PCO applied even though it was for 19/20/21 and she told me that they weren’t allowed to say yes or no and I would have to wait and let the dealer contact Ford about it…

I called the Ford Marketing number about 15 minutes ago. I got through to a real person very quickly.

My order date was 07 April 21 and I got the order confirmation email that afternoon. My priority code is 14, there are 2 trucks ahead of me at my dealer. Todays call did not get me a VIN or a schedule date. The agent took my info and said I would get an email from his computers as soon as VIN and schedule were available. He suggested it could be as much as 20 days but hinted as if it would be much sooner but he is instructed to say "20 days" 

You guys that are getting VINs let us know your order dates and codes. Give us all some hope and a clue. 

1. Be very nice and friendly to these people. They are there to help. 

2. I trust I will get an email from him. I will stay off the phone to allow others to get through. I will likely not call again.

Edited by Radio

Well, just called the Ford marketing number.

I was given my VIN#, but the gal didn't have a production date to give me.... thought that was weird. I was under the impression that once a VIN# is generated, that a production date is also generated??

I do have a priority code 10 (for what that's worth) 

Patience grasshopper  ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Radio said:

I called the Ford Marketing number about 15 minutes ago. The I got through to a real person very quickly.

My order date was 07 April 21 and I got the order confirmation email that afternoon. My priority code is 14, there are 2 trucks ahead of me at my dealer. Todays call did not get me a VIN or a schedule date. The agent took my info and said I would get an email from his computers as soon as VIN and schedule were available. He suggested it could be as much as 20 days but hinted as if it would be much sooner but he is instructed to say "20 days" 

You guys that are getting VINs let us know your order dates and codes. Give us all some hope and a clue. 

1. Be very nice and friendly to these people. They are there to help. 

2. I trust I will get an email from him. I will stay off the phone to allow others to get through. I will likely not call again.

I placed my order on 4/24. Priority 11. I got my VIN, but no build date.

Not sure how much it may matter for scheduling purposes, but my order is for an F350 CCLB 7.3.

Edited by ScotNH

I ordered 5/13, priority code 19 (ouch), and received the confirmation email from Ford the same day.  I called not expecting anything since it was just a few weeks ago, I gave them the order and sales codes and he could not find the order in their system.  Does that just mean that its not scheduled yet, or does that mean that the order is somehow messed up?  Hoping that it is the former.

For reference F250 CCSB 6.7 Lariat Ultimate.

Edited by cmk1981

5 minutes ago, cmk1981 said:

I ordered 5/13, priority code 19 (ouch), and received the confirmation email from Ford the same day.  I called not expecting anything since it was just a few weeks ago, I gave them the order and sales codes and he could not find the order in their system.  Does that just mean that its not scheduled yet, or does that mean that the order is somehow messed up?  Hoping that it is the former.

I would be concerned. While I didn't get a VIN or a date, they did show me as still "clean unscheduled" so my order was visible. 

16 minutes ago, Radio said:

I would be concerned. While I didn't get a VIN or a date, they did show me as still "clean unscheduled" so my order was visible. 

I called back and verified that it wasn't found.  I've now called the dealer to see if I have the wrong order number or if it was just a preliminary number, etc.

Congrats to you all that have Vin's and build dates.

I've called twice today, the Ford marketing number. Still showing "in processing" they said, no vin info or build date. Order confirmed by Ford 4/20, priority 10., '22 F-350 6.7 XLT Tremor

Edited by Baddestt

Having managed the order bank for my dealership for nearly 35 years, I can understand how anxious many of you are to see your 2022 Super Duty retail orders get scheduled. There are a lot of factors involved which some of you will better understand by reading the information available in the Ford Vehicle Ordering & Scheduling Process forum. https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/ 

Your retail order can't get scheduled unless your Dealer has available scheduling allocation and the order still must meet any applicable commodity restrictions. For example, for the New York Region, orders that were not already previewing for scheduling were restricted to those equipped with the 7.3L engine.

The WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system sets the retail priority code to "19" by default which many Dealers don't pay attention to. Dealers must manually adjust the priority code to 10, 11, etc. for your order to have a lower desired priority for scheduling. Again, your order must meet any applicable commodity requirements to get scheduled. The commodity issues change on a weekly basis so sometimes you just have to be patient!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1